Dongho's secret

I'm Not A Boy

After lunch, we had 30 mins till class started. Dongho came into your classroom and called you. He took you to the garden around the back of the school. Both of you sat on the bench closest to the water fountain.

“What’s the matter?” you questioned.

“I know we aren’t close, hyung, but feel like I can trust you. You seem like someone who will listen and give good advice.”

This boy was about to pour his heart to his hyung looking [noona]. How can I refuse that baby face you though to yourself.

“I see what can do, what’s the problem?”

“I want to take part in the musical at school.” He said and held his head down. He was waiting for you to criticize and say bad things, but it never came.

“So what’s wrong with that?” you asked.

“It’s a ballet type musical, tights and all. The guys are going to laugh at me and say I’m being girlie. I can’t show my face in school after that.”

Dongho was known to be a player and not just any player but THE PLAYER. With is baby-face cuteness he could any girl or woman he wanted, teachers included. But within this player was someone who wanted to sing and dance and prance around the stage in tights.

“Dongho my op… I meant hyung said to me last night that, I don’t need to hide who I am. I just have to be myself for others to accept me. None of us are perfect; we all have different passion and different likings, so we should never try to step on someone else’s dreams.”

“You think I should do it?” he asked

“Give a good reason why you shouldn’t” you said confidently.

“I don’t know”

“All the girls will be lining up to buy tickets to see the baby-face killer in tights, singing and dancing. I’m so not telling my female friends about this show” Dongho smiled. His nervousness to do the show seems to have vanished.

 “Hyung, I glad I spoke to you about. If I had told one of my girlfriends, they would have probably laughed at me. Girls are really not that good at giving us guys’ good advice. Thanks hyung.”

“Girls don’t give bad advice; they just don’t know how to say the right thing to guys they like.”

“Yeah right, that’s not the answer. Hyung maybe your too innocence to understand girls. Maybe when you’re a little older I might teach you. Later hyung I got go to class now”

You walked back to your class alone. You knew were going to be late, so you did even bother to run. You open the door and stepped in the class. The teacher was not there as yet so you took your seat next to Neil.

“What did you and Dongho discuss?” he asked

“It’s a secret until he’s ready to tell you guys. It’s not my business to discuss