No Boyfriends!!!!

I'm Not A Boy

Wake up its raining on a Monday, looks likes one of those tough days!!!

The alarm went off in your ears. You use the pillow to cover your ears and block out the Hannah Montana song. You slammed your hand on the alarm and went back to sleep.

“~~~~~ wake up for school, summer is over” you felt a slight push. You slap the hand away and rolled over.

“She ‘s not getting, Eli please wake her” shouted Heechul from your room.

Kibum overheard the commotion and ran to your room.

“Ewwww, you have a really gross pimple on your face~~~~~. You can’t go to school with  that!!”

“What? Where? How?” you ran out of the bed and stood in front of the mirror inspecting your face.

Kibum and Heechul watched your response and started laughing. You turn and started to glare at them.

“And that’s how you get a do-do bird out of bed” he ran out of room as he saw you reaching for a pillow. You threw the pillow out of frustration.

“Yah!! Be careful” said Hyung Jun oppa. “Aren’t you going to get ready for school? Your brothers are all downstairs waiting for you, so hurry.” Both her brothers head through the door leaving you to get ready for school.

You bathe, got dress and had breakfast. You went in the sitting room and saw all you brothers waiting for you.

“Ok ~~~~~ it’s your first day at a co-ed school and all your brothers have something to say to you before you leave. Ok? So listen carefully” said the 2nd oldest Hyung Jun.

“Nae oppas”

“Ok ~~~~~ stay away from the queenkas at school. They can be brutal and very snobby. I don’t want to have to come by your school before the week has ended.”

“Whatever, what is a queenka? What popular girls? Please I have better things to do that socialize with cool people.”

“~~~~~ do all your home work and assignments and remember if you need help and you will, we are all here”. You pouted at his comment. I know I’m not naturally smart has them, but I do my best.

“Thanks Hyung Junnie oppa” you smiled at your smart and reliable oppa.

“~~~~~ be careful of the friends you keep, they can get you into trouble. If you feel uncomfortable in any situation leave or call anyone of your oppas. Arraso?”

“Nae Sung Kyu oppa” you smiled at your worrisome oppa. He’s like a mom, always worry about us and calling to see if we are ok or not.

“No fighting in school and have fun” Insoo oppa said with no emotion on his face.

You ran to Insoo oppa arms and kissed his cheeks and smiled. He smiled slightly at you. Even though he was the quiet one and rarely spoke, you could feel his strong love for you. You understood he had a hard time expressing feeling to all of us.

“Why does always seem like you prefer Insoo hyung more than your other oppas?”Kibum said.

 “Grow up Kibum, you’re so immature.” You retorted.

“Our little ~~~~~ is getting big, she off to co-ed high school. Out to meet new friends and have new experience. Don’t worry too much Mrs. Woo recently transfer Kevin to the same school, so you’ll have a familiar face there.

“Yeah and Sung Jung goes to that school I think” called Sung Kyu from the kitchen.

“Thanks oppas” you looked at your watch. You are going to be late for school. If you said to them to hurry, they would argue and start over, so you stood patiently waiting for them to finish. Two more oppas to go, you thought to yourself.

“Shower after gym class because you always stink after running” laughed Kibum. This earned him 7 glaring eyes.

“Wasn’t that the same advice oppas gave you the first morning of school too?” You stuck you tongue out at him.

He made a face at you and your brothers all laughed.

“Lil sis, just take care of yourself and very importantly……” he paused. He looked around at all his brothers. They seem to read his express, has they all glared at you with same thought in mind.

“What?”

“NO BOYFRIENDS!!!” he all shouted.

Wae?? Was the question you thought about all the way to school.