A Little Blood

As Confused

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

“What did you just say?” I ask. Jongin swallows nervously and shakes his head. I blink at him again.

“Yah Jongin, repeat what you said.” I say. He shakes his head. I look to Joonmyun and he’s avoiding my eyes.

“What did he say?” I ask. I feel a hand clap over my mouth and I turn to see Chanyeol. He drags me away. I pull away from him. He sighs.

“You heard him clearly, Kyungsoo.” He says. I blink at him.

“But why do want to really know?” He asks, the last part turning into a whisper. I look away from him.

“Is it because you like him?” He asks. I swallow and look to him. His face has turned grave, like the answer would be yes. But I don’t answer. Chanyeol sighs and smile, but it’s not a happy smile.

“You like him.” He says, his voice wavering, sounding like he’s close to tears.

“That’s…” I muster up. When I look at Chanyeol’s face it’s a pang of pain to me. Sadness is playing the happy virus.

“I’m sorry.” I say. He doesn’t look at me, instead he nods and leaves. I bite my bottom lip and shake my head.

“I like…” I sigh. I turn to the bed and kick the wood, but with my luck, a nail is sticking out and I stab myself. I cry out in pain as I fall to the floor. Blood turns from trickling out to pouring, I’m pretty sure I’m exaggerating. I hear the door open and someone come in. They come to my side and look at my leg, still with the nail and bed connected to it.

“Hold still.” Wu Fan says. I cry out as he pulls my leg down slowly. I shut my eyes from pain, and so I don’t have to watch.

“.” Wu Fan says under his breath.

“Yah, what’s going on…?” Luhan says from behind us. My grip on reality slips as I lose more blood.

“Stay conscious.” Wu Fan orders me. I nod.

“Luhan, don’t just stand there, help me!” Wu Fan orders. I hear a small yes and feet shuffling.

“What?” I hear Joonmyun. He walks into the room and I’m pretty sure he drops something.

“That’s…a lot of blood.” I hear him faintly say. I open my eyes and I instantly regret it. Wu Fan is holding my leg up to the under board of the bed and to the nail, blood is covering most of his hand, my blood. I cringe.

“I got the first aid kit.” Luhan says as he walks in. For someone who looks as innocent as a deer, Luhan gets to work quickly. He looks to me and bites his bottom lip.

“Kyungsoo-ah, this will probably hurt, like a lot. So bear with it.” He says. I nod. He nods and Wu Fan’s hands grip my leg tightly and pull down in a fast motion, I cry out. I fall onto my back as tears roll down from my eyes. My head is lifted and a pillow is placed under it. I open my eyes to look up at Chanyeol. He doesn’t look down to me.

“He has to stay awake.” Wu Fan says. Chanyeol nods and looks to me. He smiles his creepy smiles to me. I smile back before everything goes black. All I can hear is a bunch of ‘s’.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I pace back and forth outside of the hospital emergency room, I stretch out and sigh. It wasn’t that hard getting Kyungsoo here, but it was terrifying for me.

 

*Flash back* - A.N Ooooh another flash back. Yay, aren’t I fancy?

I look to Wu Fan as Kyungsoo blacks out, my eyes wide.

“.” Wu Fan says instantly as he pulls a towel Luhan brought around the wound on Kyungsoo’s leg.

“Carry him.” Wu Fan says before standing. I move to Kyungsoo’s side and lift him slowly, Luhan holds onto his leg, his hands almost caked in blood. I cringe at the sight and look to Kyungsoo’s face. I sigh.

“I’ll get the car ready.” Joonmyun says before he rushes off.

“Your hands…”I say as I look at both Luhan’s and Wu Fan’s caked hands. Wu Fan pushes me gently, telling me to walk slowly. I do so. The others all look to us as we leave, they soon follow.

I set Kyungsoo into the back of the car Joonmyun brought to the house, Luhan acts as his pillow. Wu Fan taps the roof of the car.

“We’ll follow.” He says before the car takes off. Two fingers snap in front of my eyes. I look to Wu Fan.

“Are you ok?” He asks. I blink at him.

“Y-yeah, I’m ok.” I say. It’s a lie, though.

“You should go.” He says as a taxi pulls up. I nod to him and walk over to it. I get in and tell the driver to go to the hospital closest.

*End flash back*

 

I stop pacing as the others arrive. Luhan comes back with Wu Fan from washing their hands. Joonmyun pats me on the back and I look to him.

“You look ten times paler then before.” He says. I shrug.

“Wouldn’t you?” I ask. He nods.

“He’ll be fine.” He whispers. I nod to him and smile.

“Of course he will be.” I say. I don’t know if I should believe it or not. I sit next to Sehun and Luhan. Jongin is doing the pacing now.

“Calm down, it was his leg, not his heart.” Joonmyun says to Jongin.

“Yeah, yeah I know, but you said there was a lot of blood.” Jongin says. I sigh and look up at the ceiling.

“Are you here with Do Kyungsoo?” A doctor asks. Everyone that’s sitting stands and Jongin stops pacing. We all nod.

“Ah, well he’s fine. And he’s awake. I need his guardian to fill in a form at the nurse’s reception and he can go home.” The doctor says.

“Who out of all of you is his guardian?” He asks. We all point to Joonmyun. He sighs and follows the doctor to the nurse’s reception.

We walk into the room Kyungsoo is in. The others wave to him and talk at once. I stand behind them all as I watch him.

“I’m fine.” He says at least twenty times. Everyone else leaves and we’re alone. He smiles at me. I sigh and walk over to him, I hug him.

“You scared the buffalo out of me!” I say. Kyungsoo laughs.

“I swear, never do something like that again.” I say as I hug him tightly.

“Chanyeol, I can’t b-breathe!” He says. I let him go.

“You’re fine though, right?” I ask. He nods.

“I’m sorry, about before.” He says quietly. I shake my head.

“It’s fine. Everything’s fine. I don’t care. You’re mine.” I say quickly before kissing him. I feel him smile and we pull apart. The door to the room opens and Joonmyun enters.

“Alive, I see. That’s good.” He jokes. I almost throw a pillow at him, there are no bricks.

“Well, you can change and we can go.” Joonmyun says. Kyungsoo nods to him. As Joonmyun leaves I help Kyungsoo out of the bed. His leg is wrapped in bandages and he’s limping, but other than that, he really is fine. As I’m about to leave so he can change he grabs onto me. I look to him.

“Help me change?” He asks. I grin to him and nod.

 

Wu Fan’s POV

We wait outside of Kyungsoo’s room for him and Chanyeol. I look up at the ceiling and sigh.

“I know you like him.” Baekhyun says as he sits next to me. I look to him.

“Do you now?” I ask. He nods.

“I can’t really blame you.” He says with a grin. I sigh again.

“You are so greasy. I can feel myself becoming greasier being near you.” I say as I shake my head.

“I am the grease that holds EXO together.” He says with a nod.

“Grease usually makes things slippery and fall apart.” I say. He shrugs.

“But you get what I mean?” He asks. I smile and nod.

“Yes, you are the grease of EXO. I get it.” I say. He grins.

“I’m not the only grease.” He says as he nods to Joonmyun.

“But he’s a different type of grease.” He says.

“Oh, what type of grease is he?” I ask with amusement. He leans in.

“He’s the greasy lover.” He says. I laugh.

“I can hear you, Baekhyun.” Joonmyun says. I laugh again.

The door to Kyungsoo’s room opens and he limps out with Chanyeol behind him. I stand and we all go over to him.

“I thought most of you would go home.” Kyungsoo says. We smile at him.

“Did you forget the whole, we are one?” Jongin says. He smiles to us.

“Can we go home now?” Kyungsoo asks. We all nod.

 

I sit in the living room alone, but Joonmyun enters. He walks over and stands in front of me.

“What?” I ask as I look to him.

“I called our managers, told them what happened and they called the company.” He says.

“Are they telling us to go back to the dorm?” I ask. He shakes his head.

“We have a week and a few days left here, it lets Kyungsoo rest up before we head back. They’re letting us stay here.” He says. I nod. Joonmyun turns to me as he leaves.

“Good work before, by the way.” He says. I smile.

“I am one of the best leaders in the world.” I say. Joonmyun nods. As he leaves Baekhyun enters. He walks over and sits next to me.

“What do you want?” I ask as I look to the TV.

“To talk.” He says. I nod.

“About?” I ask.

“To talk about us.” He says. I swallow at the sentence. I sigh and look to him as I turn the TV off. His face is straight, and I’ve never noticed before but his eyes really do sparkle.

“Ok.” I say plainly.

“First, is there such a thing as ‘us’?” He asks. I blink at him.

“I don’t know.” I say truthfully. He nods. It looks like his mind is turning slowly around the words.

“D-do you want there to…” He says quietly. I smile at him.

“What was that?” I ask. He looks down at his hands and mumbles the same sentence.

“I can’t hear you, what are you saying?” I ask teasingly.

“Do you want to go out with me?!” He asks; well shouts with his eyes closed. I smile at him and sigh.

“Sure.” I say.

“I m-mean, I under-wait what did you say?” He asks.

“I said, sure.” I say. Baekhyun’s cheeks turn pink and I smile more.

“You’re blushing.” I say.

“N-no I’m not.” He says. I lean in closer to him.

“You are.” I whisper and his cheeks turn red. He looks away.

“This is amazing.” Jongin says from the doorway.

“It really is. It’s the first time I’ve seen Baekhyun shy.” Chanyeol says from beside him. I sigh and move away from Baekhyun. He shoots off and runs somewhere. I look to the other two.

“You have something, oh wait. It’s grease.” Jongin jokes. I stand and stretch. I walk over to him and pat him on the shoulder.

“Yeah, you have some too, Lover Boy.” I say as I walk pass him, his face turning red. Chanyeol grins.

“Shouldn’t you be taking care of Kyungsoo?” I hear Jongin say.

I walk into my room and to Luhan who sits on my bed. He looks to me and smiles as he pats the spot next to him. I sit. He just stares at me with his creepy smile.

“What?” I finally ask in Mandarin. He shrugs.

“You tell me.” He says. I blink at him.

“What?” I ask again. He sighs.

“Well, I saw you and Baekhyun.” He says. I nod.

“But, you like Kyungsoo.” He says. I smile and shake my head.

“Liked, Luhan, I liked him.” I say. Luhan nods and smiles more. He stands.

“Oh, I thought you should know, Zitao likes Yixing but won’t do anything about it and now he’s ignoring him.” He says before leaving. I sigh and rub my temples.

“I’m not making another plan.” I say to myself.

 

Minseok’s POV

I blink at the sobbing Zitao that sits cuddle up next to Luhan. I blink again and sigh.

“Why are you on my bed?” I ask. A pillow is thrown at me and it misses.

“Ok. It’s fine. But why are you crying?” I ask.

“You really don’t know?” Jongdae asks. I look to him and shake my head.

“Zitao-ah likes someone.” Luhan says with a small smile.

“But why is he crying?” I ask again. Luhan sighs and passes the still sobbing Zitao to Jongdae. Luhan stands and walks over to me.

“As the oldest you should know and because Wu Fan said he won’t do anything about it, you have to. He likes Yixing.” He says. I sigh.

“Instead of his stupid plans, you want me to make one?” I ask. He nods.

“Fine.” I say.

 

I find Yixing outside, on the sand of the beach. I sigh and sit next to him. I look at his face and he’s pouting at the sea.

“What did the sea do?” I ask. He turns to me.

“It ignores me, it never used to and it always talked to me. But now it’s like a stranger.” He says. I blink.

“Have you tried to talk to…the sea?” I ask. He nods.

“I always do try. But then the sea just comes up with an excuse to run away from me and hide behind Luhan.” He says as he frowns. I smile.

“And I feel it might be because he knows I like him.” He says. I smile more.

“Or it could be he likes you and he doesn’t know you like him.” I say.

“Hyung, I don’t think we’re talking about the same sea.” He says.

“Really, I thought we were talking about Zitao.” I say. Yixing blinks.

Ok, so we are.” He says. I nod.

“Wait, you think he likes me?” He asks with a smile. I shrug.

“You’ll have to find out.” I say.

“Hyung, this isn’t like Wu Fan-hyung’s plans right?” He asks. I smile.

“No, this is me telling you to talk to Zitao before something bad actually happens. Like him punching someone else.” I say. He nods.

“Thanks, hyung.” He says. I shrug. We both stand and go into the house.

I stretch as I enter my room to still find Luhan, but no sobbing Zitao.

“You aren’t sleeping in here.” I say.

“Don’t worry, I won’t be.” He says with a smile. He walks over to me.

“You talked with Yixing?” He asks. I nod.

“Good job.” He says. I nod. Luhan leaves the room and I sigh. I walk over to my bed and sit. I shake my head.

“Why is this group so weird?” I ask myself with a smile.

 

“This is so good!” Sehun says as he eats. We smile to him.

“I didn’t know you could cook.” Jongin says to Joonmyun. He smiles.

“I can’t. That’s why it’s take out.” He says. We laugh. Jongin shakes his head with a smile. I loot Zitao, who is sitting next to Luhan and not paying attention to anything but Yixing’s face, who sits on the other side of me, on the other side of the table. I smile to myself.

“What should we do tomorrow?” Joonmyun asks. Everyone sighs.

“What?” Joonmyun asks.

“Can we just hang out at the beach?” Sehun asks. Everyone nods.

“Can you go into the water?” Chanyeol asks Kyungsoo.

“Not yet. But I can still go to the beach.” He says. Chanyeol nods.

“Then it’s settled; the beach it is.” Luhan claps. Joonmyun blinks at him. We all finish eating the food. I help clean up with Sehun and Luhan.

“You did talk to Yixing, right?” Luhan asks. I hum a yes to him. He nods. I walk out of the kitchen. I’m grabbed and pulled into the bathroom.

I stand face to Zitao. He coughs awkwardly.

“H-hyung, how do you tell someone you like them?” He asks.

“You just tell them.” I say. He nods.

“Y-you can go now.” He says. I nod and leave the room. I shake my head.

“Crazy people…” I sigh.

 

Zitao’s POV

I bite my bottom lip as I knock on the door. It opens and Yixing smiles to me. I smile back.

“Can I come in?” I ask in Mandarin. He nods and steps aside. I walk into the room. The rooms are all alike, but it feels different being in his.

“What is it, Zitao?” Yixing asks. I think for a moment and take a breath but I can’t talk. Yixing blinks at me and I sigh.

“I-I…like you.” I say quickly.

“Mm, what did you say?” He asks.

“I like you.” I say again. Yixing smiles to me.

“I like you too.” He says.

 

A.N I know that ^ is short, but I want it to be short and sweet. And besides, I don’t want to turn those two into greasy beings with my writing.

 

Wu Fan’s POV

“You want me to what?” I ask. Baekhyun smiles at me.

“Let me sleep in here.” He says. I blink at him.

“Why? You have a room.” I say.

“That’s true. But Luhan and Sehun want alone time.” He says. I sigh.

“You aren’t going to let me sleep here?” He asks. I sigh and let him in.

“What happened to the other bed?” He asks as I sit on the only bed in the room.

“I gave it Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. This is the ‘evil leg attacking’ bed that was in their room.” I say. Baekhyun backs up.

“You’re going to sleep on that bed?” He asks. I nod to him.

“Wait; there were two beds in each room. Where’s the other one?” He asks.

“There was another bed in here. But…it’s not now.” I say. He nods.

“I can see that. Where am I meant to sleep?” He asks.

“I thought that would be obvious.” I say.

“I’m sleeping on the floor?” He asks. I smile.

“No, Baekhyun. You’re not sleeping on the floor; you’re sleeping on the bed, with me.” I say. His cheeks turn pink.

“Why?” He asks. I stretch and pull him forward and onto the bed.

“It’s not like we haven’t slept in the same bed before.” I say with a grin.

“T-that’s true.” He says shyly.

“I won’t do anything.” I say as I sit up properly. I look to Baekhyun and he’s smirking to himself, which causes me to smile.

“Unless you provoke me, that is.” I say.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

Kyungsoo finishes changing and he sits on the bed.

“Are you sure?” I ask for the tenth time. He nods.

“It’s not fair if I make you sleep on the floor or couch.” He says.

“Ok, get comfy; I’ll turn the light off.” I say. He nods and does so. The room goes dark as I turn the light off. I find my way to the bed with the light of my mobile. I sit on the bed and get under the covers.

At first I’m on my back, but it doesn’t help. I sigh and turn on my side to face Kyungsoo, who’s on my left. I cuddle up to him, knowing his injured leg is his right leg. I rest my head on his chest, his heart beating normally as he sleeps. I smile to myself and fall asleep.

 

A.N What did I do? What in the world did I do?

Anyway, I hope you like it, because it was actually hard to write. So many things happened, poor Kyungie~