No Longer Confused

As Confused

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I can see the suitcases on the already made bed that sits in the middle of the clean room. I turn away from the mirror and face the room. Everything is in place, ready to be left alone for however long we’ll be gone for. I take a breath before I walk over to the suitcase and pull it off of the bed before leaving the room.

Everyone waits in the living room. Everything in every room of the large beach house we lived in for two weeks is in place, like we never stepped foot inside. I stand by the doorway to the living room as everyone talks to each other. We’re happy to be going back, but we’re also not.

“No more rolling like a buffalo in sand.” Chanyeol sighs. I smile at him.

“No more being extra greasy.” Baekhyun sighs.

“You’re always greasy.” Jongin says. Everyone laughs.

“No more weird ships.” Luhan says. Everyone looks at him.

“What?” He asks. I smile at him.

“Shut up Hunhan.” Baekhyun says. Luhan smiles at him.

“It’s not my fault you’re Baekris.” He says.

“Guys, the only ship that’s actually real is Hunhan.” Jongin says. Baekhyun blinks at him and nods.

“That’s actually true.” He says quietly.

“And it’s only true because Sehun is the most obvious person in the world. Your power should be obviousness, not wind.” Jongin says. We laugh.

“It’s not my fault. We were going to be public anyway.” Sehun says. Luhan cuddles onto him.

“It’s ok Sehunnie.” He whispers.

“I can imagine it already, Luhan will be all ‘hello we are Hunhan!’ and we’ll all be ‘idiot’, this will be interesting.” Chanyeol says. My eyes don’t leave his face. (A.N Mine don’t either)

“This is weird.” Jongin says. Everyone nods.

“Good weird or bad weird?” Joonmyun asks.

“Good…I think.” Jongin says.

“When do the managers arrive?” Minseok asks. Joonmyun checks his phone for the time.

“In twenty minutes.” He says. I leave the living room and walk into the kitchen. I take the small container from the kitchen bench and walk back to the living room. I grin at everyone as they look to me.

“What’s that?” Luhan asks. I open the container and take out two silver rings. I pass one to him and Sehun.

I finish passing the rings out and everyone’s looking at them. Each right has a name on it, the name of the other’s partner.

“When did you do this?” Chanyeol asks.

“About three days ago.” I say. He grins at me as he puts the ring on his ring finger.

“On the inside it says ‘We Are One’.” I say. Everyone nods.

 

Before we know it, twenty minutes passed and the managers arrive. We pack or suitcases into one van and get into the other, it’s more like a mini bus though, enough room for twelve of us. I sit next to the window, Chanyeol on the other side of me. I hold his hand and lean my head on the side of the van.

“Let’s go.” Manager One says (A.N I don’t actually know how many managers they have, or their names…so…numbers.)

The van starts and we’re off.

 

I look out of the window as the van moves. The beach turns into hills and trees then into houses as we get closer to the dorm in Seoul. I still hold Chanyeol’s hand as he talks to some of the others. We come to a stop at a red light and I shift, turning to Chanyeol. He looks to me and smiles.

“I thought you were sleeping.”  He says. I shake my head.

“We’re almost there.”  He says. I nod to him. I lean my head on his shoulder as the van starts moving again.

 

We arrive at the dorm as the sun sets. We get out and grab our suitcases from the other van before going inside with the managers.

We all sit in the living room with our managers standing in front of us.

“Ok, tomorrow we’ll be holding a press conference.” Manger Two says.

“Get some rest tonight.”  Manger One says. We all nod to them and they leave. We look at each other.

“I have to move my things.”  Chanyeol says before standing. I look to him.

“No way in hell am I sleeping in the same room as Baekhyun.” He says before leaving.

“Does this mean I can sleep with Luhan?” Sehun asks.

“Don’t you already?” Jongin asks. Sehun shakes his head.

“Every time I’d go to leave the room at night Joonmyun-hyung would tell me to go to sleep.” Sehun says.

“You should have just said you were going to see Luhan.” Joonmyun says. Sehun shrugs and clings onto Luhan.

“Fine, move rooms around. I don’t care.” Joonmyun says as he closes his eyes.

 

I can’t sleep. I just can’t. It’s too quiet to sleep, it’s too…peaceful. It’s not going to last long though. I sigh and turn around so I’m facing the sleeping Chanyeol. Even sleeping he looks creepy. I smile at him and sit up. I get out of my bed and walk over to where he sleeps, on Jongin’s old bed. I lie down next to him and hug him.

“Kyungsoo-ah…” He says quietly. I nod into him as his arms wrap around me and pull me closer.

“Everything will be fine…right?” He asks sleepily. I nod again.

“Everything will be perfect.” I whisper.

 

A.N …Well…

 

“Ok, you’re on in…fifteen.” Manger One says. We all nod to him.

“Remember, you’re here to tell everyone that you’re…ah…dating.” Manger Two says. We nod to him. He pats Joonmyun’s shoulder and leaves us.

“I think I’m nervous.” Baekhyun says before jumping a few times.

“This is scarier than going on stage.” Sehun says. I smile to him.

“We’ll be fine.” Joonmyun says with a nod.

 

Fifteen minutes pass slowly. And it passes in silence as we sit there. We stand when the managers came to get us. We follow them into the conference room; we greet everyone and sit in our places.

“Please start.” Someone says. We nod. We sit there, staring at the reporters that sit and stand in front of us. Cameras flash at us. One of the managers is talking over a microphone about something, why we’re here. Joonmyun sighs and stands. He takes a microphone and smiles at everyone.

“Ah, hello…I’m Suho of EXO and I’d like to say that…that…uh…” He stutters. Wu Fan stands and takes the microphone from him.

“We’re dating…People.” He says. I laugh quietly.

“Wu Fan is dating Joonmyun…” I whisper and shake my head. Sehun stands and clears his throat.

“I’m dating Luhan.” He says with a smile and the cameras stop flashing. The room falls silent as the reporters look at us. Chanyeol stands before I can stop him.

“Ah…I’m dating Kyung-no wait, I’m dating D.O.” He says with a nod before sitting down again. I hide my face. Baekhyun jumps up.

“I’m dating Kris. Yes, yes I did just say that. I love you still my fans!” Baekhyun says before making a heart with his hands.

“Grease…” Chanyeol sighs. Wu Fan sighs and sits down, pulling Baekhyun down with him. Joonmyun clears his throat.

“Ah, ah, Chen and Xiumin are also together, so are Lay and Tao, and I’m with Kai. Thank you.” He says quickly. We all shoot up and run out of the room.

We close the doors, leaving the reporters in the room.

“That went better than I thought it would.” Baekhyun says. I smile.

“Let’s never do it again. Ever…” Joonmyun says with a nod.

“If we have to do that again, I’ll throw things.” Chanyeol says. The TV in the room is switched on by one of the managers.

“We’re already on the news.” Jongin says. We all stare at the screen as the segment comes up.

“Rookie group EXO has come out saying that each member is dating – another member.” The newswoman says over a video of us.

“There’s not word how fans are taking this, but netizens are taking to this kindly.” She says. We all sigh with relief. Chanyeol hugs me.

“I want ice cream.” Sehun says and we all agree to get some.

 

As we’re leaving the building, fans are crowding the street, chanting something. We stop and smile when we hear it.

“It’s ok!” They all chant, and “We still love you!” And some “We knew it!”

We bow to them and they cheer. We get into the van and go to a random ice cream shop.

 

A.N Oh my lord.  It’s finished.

I swear. I finished the story.

Oh…sweet….ice cream.

 

Thank you for reading As Confused!

I have no idea what I’ll write next…so…yeah. But thank you either way!