Love and Tears

As Confused

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

I watch the door to the bedroom from the bed. I bite my lip as I wait for it to open and Chanyeol to come in from the beach. I wait, but he doesn’t come. I sigh and stand slowly. I walk over to the door and open it. The hallway light is off as usual and the glow from under the doors of the other rooms lights it up slightly. I walk slowly out of the room and to the living room. I stand in the darkness as I look in to see some of the group sitting and talking to each other, about me. I bite my lip as I listen to them.

“He’s not just going to tell you.” Jongin says.

“You don’t think I don’t know that already?” Chanyeol says back.

“Stop worrying about him so much.” Jongin says. Chanyeol sighs.

“It’s not that easy. Would you stop worrying if Joonmyun was hurt and was holding it in?” Chanyeol asks. Jongin shakes his head.

“Would you two stop bickering?” Wu Fan says. They look to him.

“We get it, you’re worried about him. We all are.” Joonmyun says. I leave before I can hear anymore.

 

I sit on the bed in my room again. I groan and hold me head in my hands. I stand slowly as my leg starts to pound with pain. I walk out of the room and into the kitchen. I take the painkillers from behind the microwave and take some out. I get a glass over water and put the pills back before downing the ones I have. After a few minutes they take affect and I know something’s wrong. Everything turns into a blurry dance.

“Kyungsoo, are you ok?” Minseok asks, at least I think it’s him, it sounds like I’m under water. I turn slowly and lean on the kitchen bench.

“What’s going on?” Jongdae asks. It feels like my stomach is trying to come out of my mouth. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look to see Minseok.

“B-bath-bathroom, I need the bathroom.” I whisper. Minseok nods pulls me away from the bench and into his arms, he carries me bridal style. We reach the bathroom and Minseok sets me down by the toilet just in time.

“What’s wrong with him?” Jongdae asks.

“I have no clue, but get a car ready.” Minseok says.

“What?” Jongdae asks.

“Just get a car ready, please.” Minseok says through gritted teeth. I stop throwing up and close my eyes.

“Where are they?” Minseok asks. I open my eyes and he’s crouching by me.

“Kyungsoo-ah, where are they?” He asks in a calmer tone. I tell him and he leaves. A moment later he’s back. He sighs and crouches again.

“I know you’re in pain, just keep calm.” He says. I nod to him. He pulls me up and carries me again. We leave the house in a rush and I’m placed into a taxi.

“I said a car, not a taxi.” Minseok says to Jongdae, who I’m leaning on.

“I know, but you didn’t want me to ask the others, and I can’t exactly drive.” Jongdae says. Minseok sighs.

We arrive at the hospital and we go to the ER. Minseok talks to the nurses as I sit with Jongdae, getting paler apparently.

 

A.N I have no idea what I’m doing, and I’m sorry for just…you know, trying to hurt Kyungsoo, but…it’s in the name of drama…

 

Minseok’s POV

I watch as they take Kyungsoo away for tests or something. Jongdae goes with him. I take a breath before I run outside and catch a taxi home.

I walk into the living room where everyone is. They look at me.

“What?” Joonmyun asks. I bite my bottom lip.

“Kyungsoo, he’s…” I say, but I’m cut off by Chanyeol.

“He’s in pain, we know.” He says. I sigh and shake my head.

“He’s in the hospital.” I say. Chanyeol stands.

“What did you just say?” He asks.

“We took him to the hospital.” I say. Chanyeol walks over to me and holds my collar.

“And you didn’t think about telling his boyfriend?” He asks. I pull him off me.

“Do you think we had time, I didn’t tell anyone.” I say. Joonmyun stands.

“Why did you take him?” He asks

“He ingested something that made him sick.” I say. He nods.

“Where’s Jongdae?” Wu Fan asks.

“With him, at the hospital, he was with me at the time.” I say. Wu Fan nods and pulls Chanyeol away from me.

“We’ll go to the hospital.” He says. Chanyeol nods and they both leave.

“How did you get there?” Joonmyun asks.

“We took a taxi.” I say. He nods. The others stand and leave the two of us.

“Don’t tell the company.” I say as Joonmyun takes his phone out. He stops and looks at me.

“What?” He asks.

“Don’t tell the company. What do you think they’ll do if they find out he’s in the hospital again?” I ask. Joonmyun thinks for a moment before he puts his phone back into his pocket.

“They’d take him back to Seoul and admit him into a hospital there.” He says. I nod.

“Let’s go.” He says before we both leave.

 

We wait with the others in the waiting room. Chanyeol is with Kyungsoo as he’s getting his blood taken. I sit next to Jongdae. It’s late in the night and we’re all tired. I sigh and lean my head on Jongdae’s shoulder, his head on my head. I smile as I hold his hand in mine.

“Hyung…” Jongdae whispers. I hum to him.

“Luhan wants to go public with Sehun.” He whispers. I smile.

“Is that so?” I ask. I feel Jongdae nod.

“Should we let them? I think we should.” I whisper.

“Hyung, I…love you.” He whispers. I smile more and stop leaning on him.

“Jongdae-ah, I love you too.” I say. His cheeks go pink and he smiles.

“Yah you two, stop it. You’re making me feel sick.” Jongin says. We look to him and laugh.

“You’re just jealous.” I say. He shrugs as he leans back into his chair and looks to the sleeping Joonmyun that sits next to him. He sighs and pulls him over to him and rests Joonmyun’s head on his shoulder. I roll my eyes at the sight.

I stretch as I walk back from the small café that sits outside of the hospital. I stop in my tracks when I see it though, a van. Not just any van, a news van. I swallow and run pass them and into the hospital. I walk over to the waiting room where the others still wait.

“What’s wrong?” Joonmyun asks as I set the bag I hold down.

“Nothing, just you know…a news van.” I say. Joonmyun blinks at me.

“A news van, here?” He asks. I nod.

Joonmyun and I stand by one of the entrances of the hospital, looking over at a news crew set up. We can barely hear them talking.

“Man, why’d we come here?” Cameraman 1 says.

“Cause someone said EXO was here.” Cameraman 2 says back. Joonmyun sighs and we go back inside.

The others blink at us after telling them the plan.

“Can we just do that?” Luhan asks. Joonmyun shrugs.

“It’s the only way.” Joonmyun says. Everyone agrees to it. We’re going to volunteer at the hospital. Luhan and Sehun went to see Kyungsoo and Chanyeol to tell them the plan.

“Remember, the media doesn’t know about Kyungsoo’s injury, so don’t let it slip.” Joonmyun tells the others. Wu Fan comes back from the nurse’s reception.

“They’re all for it. We’re going to give out meals and clean up the play room in the children’s ward.” He says. We nod to him.

 

I walk into the play room of the children’s ward. It’s not that bad. I look to Wu Fan and Zitao, who I’m with. We get to work cleaning it up. The walls are colourful and the floor is white. The furniture is a mix of colours and white too. I finish putting the paint away and washing the paintbrushes when we see them, the news crew. A nurse walks over to us.

“Sorry, I tried to stop them, but they came anyway. And you don’t have your manager here.” The nurse says. We smile to her and nod.

“No, it is fine, is there anything they shouldn’t see on this level? We aren’t leaving the play room.” Wu Fan asks. The nurse shakes her head and we nod again.

“It is fine then, thank you for telling us.” Wu Fan says as he bows to her. I bow as Zitao does. I can just see the camera turn on. I nudge Wu Fan and we get back to work. A woman in suit walks over to us as we’re putting toys back into a toy box. We all stand and bow to her.

“Hello, I’m Kang Baemin of Station X; could we film you and interview you three?” She asks. We look to Wu Fan and he nods.

After the interview and cleaning up we meet with the others outside of Kyungsoo’s room.

“They asked the same question for both groups.” Joonmyun says.

“They’re still here.” Jongdae says. I nod to him.

“How exactly are we going to get Kyungsoo out of here?” I ask in a whisper.

“We’ve already thought of that, he’s gone already.” Joonmyun says. I nod.

“Then I guess we should go.” Wu Fan says. We all agree just as the woman from the TV station walks over.

“I was hoping to see you all, well most of you here.” She says with a smile. The cameras are rolling. We all do our EXO greeting and stand in a line.

“It’s so nice to see a group at a hospital helping out, what made you come here?” She asks. Joonmyun raises his hand.

“We just decided to help out at a local hospital.” He says with a nod. I feel Jongdae shift closer to me subtly.

“I see that two members aren’t here, D.O and Chanyeol.” The woman says.

“Ah, yes. They were busy with other things to come, but they had wanted to.” Joonmyun says.

“I see, and I see that the EXO-M members are all here too. I hear you’ll be going back to China in a few months, how are things with the EXO-K members?” She asks. Zitao nudges Wu Fan to talk.

“Ah, things are perfect as we are one group, like one big family.” Wu Fan. I bite my tongue to hold my laugh in.

We all bow to the woman and camera crew before they leave. We all sigh and leave as quickly as we can.

“I told our managers that they were here and that we didn’t do it for anything. They’re fine with it.” Joonmyun says on the way home, we’re in the same taxi. I nod to him.

A.N Note this, I don’t actually know if there’s such a thing as Station X, I just came up with it on the spot…

 

Wu Fan’s POV

The house is quiet. Almost everyone went straight to bed, or to eat, or both. I sit on my bed with my eyes closed. I hear the door open and close as someone comes in. I open them and see Baekhyun standing in front of me. I smile at him.

“What do you think of Bergson?” He asks. I blink at him.

“I don’t know. Is it a type of cheese?” I ask. He laughs and shakes his head.

“Hyung…” He says. I blink at him.

“Mm, what is it?” I ask. He steps closer to me.

“What’re you doing tomorrow?” He asks. I shrug.

“Nothing…” I say. He grins greasily.

“No, you’re spending it with me.” He says. I smile as I pull him down and onto the bed.

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

Chanyeol is pacing, he stops and starts again. I sigh as I watch him.

“I’m sorry.” I say again. He shakes his head.

“I’m really sorry.” I whisper. Chanyeol stops walking and looks at me.

“I could have lost you.” He says. I nod.

“Jesus, Kyungsoo, what were you thinking?” He asks. I bite my bottom lip.

“I-I didn’t know. You know that.” I say. He sighs.

“Sorry.” He says as he walks over to me and sits beside down. He pulls me into a hug.

“I just never want to lose you.” He whispers. I nod into him.

“Sorry.” I say.

“Just, next time tell us.” He whispers. I nod again, on the verge of tears.

“I can’t lose you, Kyungsoo because I love you.” He whispers. The tears roll down my cheeks. I wrap my arms around his waist. I know he wasn’t waiting for me to say it. But I did.

“I love you too.” I say.

 

A.N So……you guys hate me yet? No? Ok, that’s good. Whew. A warning on the next chapter, it involves DUN DUN DUN something…I’m not telling haha.

I may be slightly evil…slightly. Don’t mind me though~