A Little Weird

As Confused

 

A.N Warning here, totally and completely weird pairings, what can you do? I like weird pairings, and I hope you do too~

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I walk into the kitchen. I keep thinking of Baekhyun’s face and I laugh.

“Should I be happy you’re laughing like a complete maniac?” Joonmyun asks from the fridge. I nod to him.

“Did Baekhyun tell you?” He asks. I nod again. Then I burst out laughing.

“Calm down, you might choke on air.” Joonmyun says with amusement.

“Oh yeah, go meet me in the living room, have a drink of water first though.” He says before leaving. I do as he says and I get a drink of water.

I walk into the living room and almost everyone is there. I sit on the floor in front of where Kyungsoo sits on the couch. I lean on his legs as his hands go to my shoulders. Joonmyun is pacing in the space we’ve given him in from of the TV. I sigh.

“As amusing as it is to watch you be weird, could you hurry up?” I ask. Joonmyun nods and stops pacing, then Jongin enters the room and he starts to pace again. I sigh and cover my eyes with my hand. A moment later Baekhyun and Wu Fan enter, Baekhyun is wiping his mouth awkwardly. He sits next to Luhan on the floor as Wu Fan walks over to Zitao who is leaning on the wall on the other side of me. I look back to Baekhyun and his face is flushed, I muffle a laugh.

“Hyung, hurry up.” Sehun says. Joonmyun nods but he doesn’t stop pacing. Jongin sighs and walks to the centre.

“We’re dating.” He says plainly. The room goes silent. Jongin nods.

“Any questions?” He asks. Sehun puts his hand up.

“Does this mean Joonmyun-hyung is allowing us to date each other?” Sehun asks. We all look to Joonmyun and he shrugs.

“As long as it’s ok with the other members, you don’t fight…or do anything else, and if it doesn’t disturb our work, I guess.” He says.

“So, that’s a yes?” Luhan asks. Joonmyun nods and Luhan grins as he kisses Sehun. I cover my eyes and sigh.

“Could we not?” I say. The others laugh. Joonmyun looks around the room.

“Also, if you are planning or dating…or if you are dating, tell us. Now, tell us now.” He says.

“I’m dating Sehun.” Luhan says. We all look to him.

“We know!” We all say. He grins to us. I look to Minseok and Jongdae who are standing by the entrance to the balcony. Wu Fan nudges them. Minseok coughs, catching everyone else’s attention. He points to Jongdae than himself.

“We’re dating.” He says. Jongdae looks up at the ceiling. I do. Nice.

“Anyone else?” Joonmyun asks when I look to him. Everyone is looking at me and Kyungsoo. I lean back and look at Kyungsoo.

“I already thought everyone knew. We’re dating.” I say with a nod.

“So that leaves…four single people in the house.” Baekhyun says. I look at him and smirk. He avoids my eyes though.

“Seems that way. What’s for tea?” Wu Fan says. I look to him and smirk too, he looks away.

“Does that mean we can hav-mm?” Zitao’s mouth is covered by Yixing’s hand. He shakes his head.

“Does that mean what?” Joonmyun asks. I smile to myself. Yixing sighs.

“?” Zitao finishes. The room is silent again, except for my crazy laugh. I start to clap. I stop when I feel everyone’s gaze on me.

“Well?” Zitao asks. I hold in my laughter.

“I don’t know how to answer that.” Joonmyun says. Zitao sighs.

“It’s not like most of you…most, haven’t already had .” He says. I muffle my laugh with my hand.

“We haven’t.” Kyungsoo says. I swallow my laugh and choke.

“Thank you for sharing.” Jongin says. Kyungsoo throws a pillow at Jongin and it hits him in the face.

“Violence.” Joonmyun says as he shakes his head. I bite my tongue.

“So, the couples can…you know, but the singles can’t?” Zitao asks.

“Who are the singles going to have with?” Baekhyun asks. Zitao looks at him with a straight face.

“Other single people, each other.” He says. Baekhyun shifts in his spot.

“Can we stop talking about ?” Joonmyun asks.

“Why? Is there something wrong with talking about ? We’re all people that are in one group, EXO WE ARE ONE, and we’re all guys.” Zitao says.

“Oh, please stop.” Baekhyun says. I hold my laughter.

“I’m sorry, but I have to laugh.” I say before laughing. Yixing takes Zitao by the shirt and drags him out of the room, we can faintly hear him.

“Why are you doing this? I’m allowed to ask questions, YAH!” That’s all we hear from Zitao before a door slams shut. I stop laughing.

“He’s not going to hurt Yixing, right?” Sehun asks.

“I don’t think he’s going to be hurting.” Luhan says back quietly.

“Hyung.” Sehun says as he flicks Luhan forehead. I blink and shake my head. I look up at Kyungsoo and smile.

“You don’t think they’ve done it, right?” I ask. He shrugs.

“Moving on, we have one week and a half of freedom left; try not to punch each other anymore.” Joonmyun says before he leaves the room, Jongin follows him.

“I’ll get dinner ready.” Kyungsoo says. Luhan and Sehun go to help him and Jongdae and Minseok wander off somewhere. I stand and smile and Wu Fan.

“So, you two, huh?” I ask as I point to him then to Baekhyun, who’s still in the room. But not for long as he runs off somewhere. I look to Wu Fan.

“Don’t.” He says. I smile.

“Aw come on hyung, I’m going to ask details.” I say with shiver.

“What?” He asks.

“You and Baekhyun, you two had…” I say.

“?” He asks. I nod. He nods. I clap and smile. Then I stop and just stare at him.

“But you like Kyungsoo, so why would you two?” I ask. He sighs.

“See, I would tell you, but I’m not going to.” He says as he walks pass me, patting me on the shoulder as he does. I shake my head.

I find Baekhyun in my room, his old room. I poke him.

“Baekhyun and Wu Fan did it.” I say. He slaps me. I smile.

“Well it’s true.” I say. He sighs.

“Don’t talk. Shhh.” He says. I pat him on the head.

“My little Baekhyun has grown up.” I say. He glares at me.

“I’m older than you, shut up.” He says. I nod.

“I am curious as to where you did it though, because if you did it in here, I will. Kill. You.” I say. He bites his bottom lip. I close my eyes.

 

Wu Fan’s POV

I finish washing the lettuce Kyungsoo wanted me to do. Everyone’s in the kitchen now, except for two people.

“BYUN BAEKHYUN! GET OUT!” We all hear Chanyeol yell. I look to Kyungsoo and his eyes are big, they usually are, but they’re bigger. We run to where Chanyeol is to find Baekhyun next to a bed that’s been pushed into the hallway. He looks at me and then away.

“Oh .” I say under my breath.

We leave Kyungsoo to calm Chanyeol down, but Luhan and Sehun stand by the door to ‘make sure Kyungie isn’t hurt’ or eavesdrop. Jongin and Minseok move the bed into Luhan and Sehun’s room.

I find Baekhyun out on the balcony. I sit next to him.

“You should stop lying to Chanyeol.” I say. He shrugs.

“At least he didn’t hit me this time.” He says. I sigh.

“What’d you tell him anyway?” I ask.

“That we had on my old bed.” He says. I laugh.

“One of these days, he’s really going to go off at you.” I say. He nods.

“Now I have to sleep in Luhan and Sehun’s room.” He says with a pout.

“I think that’s your own fault.” I say.

“Yeah, probably is.” He says as he looks to me.

“You remember when we were looking at couples the fans came up with?” He asks. I nod. He grins.

“There wasn’t one.” He says. I blink at him.

“There wasn’t one what?” I ask. He stands and walks in front of me. He leans down and his hand goes to the back of my head, pulling me into the kiss.

 

Minseok’s POV

I shake my head when I leave the living room, seeing Wu Fan and Baekhyun going at it. When I see Joonmyun on his way into the living room, I grab him and shake my head.

“You don’t want to go in there.” I say. He blinks at me.

“Why?” He asks with a smile. When I don’t answer he shifts and can see into the living room and out to the balcony. His eyes go wide and his cheeks turn red. He looks to me and points to the scene.

“Isn’t that W-Wu Fan and B-Baekhyun?” He asks. I nod to him and he runs off somewhere. I shrug it off and leave.

I walk into the room I now share with Jongdae; Luhan apparently moved his things into the room this morning. Jongdae sits on his bed reading a book. He looks up at me when he hears the door click close.

“What’s with the face?” He asks with a sweet smile. I close my eyes for a moment. That smile is something of a different world. I shake the thought out of my head.

“Oh just, you know, Wu Fan and Baekhyun getting it on outside.” I say. Jongdae blinks at me.

“What?” He asks. I shrug to him as I walk over to my bed and sit. I watch as Jongdae grins to himself before setting his book on the bed and standing. He walks over to me and stands.

“What is it?” I ask. He grins more and leans down, kissing me. It was a slight shock to the system; the usually shy Jongdae was now kissing me. Not that I minded, either way he was mine. I smiled into the kiss and kissed back.

 

Joonmyun’s POV

I shake my head as I walk into my room. I close the door and lean against it.

“What’s wrong?” Jongin asks; I jump from not knowing he was in there. I sigh and shake my head.

“Just…you know.” I say. He shakes his head as he comes over to me. He smiles down at me, damn my height.

“What happened?” He asks with a grin. I sigh.

“Wu Fan and Baekhyun are making out on the balcony.” I say. Jongin’s grin drops as he blinks at me.

“What? Why would they be…doing that?” He asks. I shrug.

“But Wu Fan likes Kyungsoo…” He says, just as the door opens and Kyungsoo blinks at us with wide eyes. Jongin swallows nervously.

 

A.N Yup. So….What did I just do?

Oh that’s right, screwed every pairing on earth up, don’t mind me guys, and thank you for reading~