Stupid Plans Part 2

As Confused

 

 

A.N So in this there is a bit of violence…just bit. I think there’s only a small amount…there’s also *gasp* kissing. So yeah, I warned you. Also, I at writing fighting/kissing/romance in general scenes, so sorry if it’s at all totally awkward~

Wu Fan’s POV

I get up from the ground as I wipe away the blood from my lip. I shake my head as I look to Joonmyun, who looks equally pissed as I do. Jongin sits on the ground with big eyes looking at us both.

“That hurt a lot more than I thought it would.” I say.

“Good.” Joonmyun says with a blank face. I think this is scarier than him being mad or yelling. I look to Jongin.

“All you had to do was punch me. I had to resort to getting punched by him.” I say as I point to Joonmyun. Jongin stands and Joonmyun looks confused, much better than a blank face.

“Wait, you wanted to be punched?” He asks. I nod to him.

“Why the hell did you kiss me?” Jongin asks. I smirk to him.

“I was using my resources. Joonmyun was there, what better way to get punched then to piss him off.” I say. Jongin blinks at me.

“Why would Joonmyun-hyung get pissed off at you for kissing me?” He asks. I blink at him.

“Are you slow?” I ask. Jongin shakes his head. I laugh and pat him on the back softly.

“Are you sure? He likes you!” I say. Both Joonmyun and Jongin’s cheeks turn red. I laugh again.

“I think you hit him too hard.” Jongin says. Joonmyun nods.

“I think I did too.” He says. I shake my head.

“You-your faces, oh your faces!” I say as I laugh.

After a few minutes of Jongin and Joonmyun staring at me whilst I laugh insanely, I stop. I straighten out my clothes.

“Anyway, thanks for the punch. We should head off soon.” I say before I pat Joonmyun on the shoulder and walk into the house.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I sit in a small coffee shop with Jongdae. It’s as awkward as it sounds but I keep smiling like a creep. I would continue to be a creep if Jongdae wouldn’t sigh every ten seconds. I stop smiling.

“Jongdae, when do you go back to China?”  I ask. He shrugs.

“Two months once we get back.” He says. I nod.

“How’s your Mandarin?” I ask. Jongdae smiles to me.

“It’s terrible.” He says. We both laugh.

“Why do you think we were sent away?” I ask.

“Because I’m still ignoring Minseok and you’re stalking Kyungsoo.” He says. I blink at him.

“I’m not stalking Kyungsoo.” I say. Jongdae shrugs and points over my shoulder. I turn to see Luhan and Kyungsoo sitting at a different table. I look back to Jongdae.

“When did they get there?” I ask. He shrugs.

“I thought you knew they were here.” He says with a smile. I shake my head. I sink in my seat and pretend to be some awkward short person.

“Oh!  Chanyeol, Jongdae!” Luhan calls before he appears at our table with a grin on his face.

And that’s how we ended up at one table. Luhan is talking in fast and amusingly broken Korean to Jongdae, who can understand it. And I’m sitting across from Kyungsoo being a silent creep with my creeper smile on. Our orders arrive and we thank the waitress who starts fan girling over us.

“You guys are amazing! And Chanyeol, you’re so y!” She says to us before running away. I blink at where she stood before look to the other three, we all laugh.

“That was scarier than it was meant to be.” Jongdae says. We all nod.

“I didn’t know you were y, Chanyeol.” Luhan says. I look to him.

“Shhh Hannie or I’ll smack you.” I say with a smile. I look back to Kyungsoo and he’s smiling.

We finish drinking and leave the shop. We walk slowly in pairs; I walk behind Luhan and Jongdae with Kyungsoo. If this is what a double date feels like, it’s awkward. That could be because of Luhan and Jongdae. Luhan whispers something to Jongdae and they both nod. They turn to us.

“Let’s go back to the house.” Luhan says. I nod to him.

We walk slowly back to the house and when we enter, we find it empty.

“Where is everyone?” I ask no one.

“At the carnival, there’s a carnival today?” Kyungsoo asks. I look to him and he’s reading a note. I take it from him.

Hey guys, we’ve gone to the carnival at the pier.

Come meet us there, EXO.

I read. I smile to myself and look to the others.

“Well, let’s go.” I say. Luhan jumps like a child and claps. I sigh. I push him out of the house and we walk together as a small group.

 

It doesn’t take long to get to the pier, seeing as everything is pretty much on a few roads. The pier is decorated with streamers, balloons, booths and games, there’s music playing. The part of the pier that connects to a large open area is filled with booths and games too. People fill the pier and the start of it. We walk around for a while, Luhan playing games and winning a bunch of stuffed animals that Jongdae now carries. Luhan drags Jongdae off and I’m alone with Kyungsoo. I smile at the thought, until we see them. My smile drops as we walk over to the rest of EXO. Kyungsoo goes to Jongin and I stand there awkwardly, until I see Wu Fan’s busted lip. I go to him.

“What happened to your lip?” I ask. He smiles to me and leans in.

“I kissed Jongin and Joonmyun punched me.” He says. I laugh.

“Why in the world would you kiss him?” I ask.

“So I would get punched.” He says. I blink at him.

“Wait, why?” I ask. He shrugs.

“I’ll tell you later.” He says.

We all sit at the eating court that’s been set up down a ramp that leads to the other side of the pier. We take over a large table.

“Alright, this is the deal guys.” Joonmyun starts.

“I’m letting you all go off and have fun, but you have to be in a pair or whatever and we have to meet back here by eleven.” He says. Everyone cheers. Joonmyun nods.

“Keep your phones on too.” He says. Everyone stands and gets together. I stand to go to Baekhyun just as he’s dragged away by Luhan, Sehun and Yixing. I watch with amusement. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to Joonmyun and he smiles to me.

“Seeing as you’re alone, you can go with Kyungsoo.” He says. I blink at him.

“Isn’t Jongin going with him?” I ask. He shakes his head.

“Jongin is coming with me.” He says before leaving. I look around the court and the only person left is Kyungsoo. He smiles to me.

We walk around the pier slowly. Kyungsoo looks at random things. We walk over to a small booth and go inside. It’s filled with couple things. I watch Kyungsoo go over to a stand of couple headbands.

“Come here, Chanyeol.” He calls. I walk over and as I stop he places a big blue bow on my head. He smiles as he places one on his head. We buy the bows and leave the booth. We go to the end of the pier and sit down on a lone bench.

 

I don’t know how long we sat there for, in silence but the sun begun to set. For some reason the silence was comfortable.

“Chanyeol, do you know?” Kyungsoo asks suddenly, breaking the silence.

“Do I know what?” I ask. I don’t look to him; I keep staring at the scene in front of me, the purpling sky and darkening sea.

“Do you know who I used to like?” He asks. I repeat the question in my head and I look to him. He’s not looking at me.

“Used to like?” I ask. He nods.

“Did you know?” He asks again.

“Yes.” I say as I look back to the sea.

“Did everyone?” He asks. I sigh.

“No. He didn’t.” I say. I feel Kyungsoo shift on the bench and I look to him. He’s looking at me.

“You knew and you never told him?” He asks. I nod.

“When did you know?” He asks. I shrug.

“No one told you?” He asks.

“No one told me.” I say. He nods.

“Who else knows?” He asks. I shrug.

“Sorry.” He says. I look to him, confused.

“Why are you apologising?” I ask. He’s not looking at me anymore; his eyes are on his hands.

“For ignoring you and making the others do this.” He says. I smile.

“It’s fine.” I say. He looks up at me again.

“But that day, why did you kiss me?” He asks. I grin.

“Are you slow?” I ask. He thinks for a moment before shaking his head.

“Are you sure? Think about it for a moment.” I say. And he does. His face turns pink as lights around and above us flicker on as the sun is gone. I move closer to him, my hand going to his cheek. I turn him fully to me and our lips crash together.

 

Wu Fan’s POV

I stand awkwardly as Zitao plays some game. I look to the end of the pier and my heart stops. I blink a few times to make sure, but I know it’s them.

“This was your plan.” I whisper to myself. I look away and close my eyes. I see some of the others. They walk over to us. Zitao talks to Yixing about his new panda toy he won. I walk over to Luhan.

“Take care of Zitao; I’m going to the bathroom.” I say. Luhan nods.

I pretty much run off of the pier and down to the beach. I stand there alone.

“Make everyone happy, huh?” Someone asks from behind me. I don’t turn around; I don’t need to because I already know that it’s Joonmyun. He walks around me and stand there. I avoid his gaze.

“Is this you happy?” He asks. I shake my head.

“You’re what, doing this for the better of the group?” He asks. I look at him.

“What do you want me to say?” I ask.

“That you got punched and a busted lip to stop thinking about someone, that you’re an idiot, and best of all, a great leader.” He says. I blink, trying to get rid of the tears in my eyes.

“And you at not trying to cry.” Joonmyun says. I laugh.

“You at comforting people.” I say, and it was a mistake as tears roll down my cheeks.

“It’d be awkward if I hugged you because I’m shorter.” He says. I laugh again, more tears. I sit on the cooling sad. I hide my face in my arms. Joonmyun sits next to me and pats my back.

“It’s ok.” He whispers. I shake my head. The music is loud enough to drown out my cries, the only person that can hear it is me.

 

Jongin’s POV

I watch them and sigh. Baekhyun appears at my side and looks down at the scene of Joonmyun comforting, and failing, Wu Fan. Just as Baekhyun takes a step closer to them I grab him by the collar. He looks to me.

“Don’t.” I say. He blinks at me and looks to the other two.

“What happened?” He asks.

“If he wanted to tell us, he would.” I say. Baekhyun nods.

“Want to get some food?” He asks. I nod to him.

 

Wu Fan’s POV

Joonmyun at comforting people, at least me. We slowly walk around the pier, doing nothing but walking. But when I see them, I push past Joonmyun and to a game. I play and fail. I sigh. I see another game, where you hit it. I smile and walk over to it. I hit it once and I get a high score.

I walk around with a big stuffed bear, for no reason. When I see Minseok sitting with Yixing sitting on a bench I walk over. I look at Minseok and his eyes are red. I look to Yixing and he shrugs. I sit next to Minseok and push the bear into his hands.

“What happened?” I ask Yixing in Mandarin.

“Not a clue, but something with Jongdae.” He answers in Mandarin. I nod and stand. I walk off to find Jongdae.

It doesn’t take long to find him though. He’s in the first aid tent. I walk over to him and he looks at me.

“Busted lip club.” I say. He smiles but regrets it when he cringes in pain.

“What happened?” I ask. He sighs.

“I won a game and I was with Luhan, we hugged and then out of nowhere Minseok appeared and he wanted to talk, so we did. But then when we were talking Zitao and Yixing came over and…well Zitao punched me.” He says.

“Wait…Zitao, he punched you?” I ask. He nods.

“Why?” I ask.

“For upsetting Minseok and going along with your plan.” He says.

“My plan?” I ask. He nods again.

“You know, ‘Plan let’s make everyone but myself super happy and cuddly together but I’ll cry to Joonmyun’ that plan.” He says. My eyes go wide.

“You saw that?” I ask.

“The only ones that didn’t were Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.” He says. I rub my temples.

“I’ll bring Minseok here, you two finish talking.” I say. He nods. I leave the tent and find Minseok with Yixing still. I drag him to the first aid tent and leave with Yixing. We find Zitao with Luhan and Sehun. I drag Zitao away from them.

We stand at the end of the pier, face to face.

“Zitao, I swear, if you ever purposely hit another member again, I will seriously hit you back.” I say. He sighs.

“I didn’t mean to. I just looked at Minseok and he was all sad and crying and Jongdae was all ‘hit me’ with his face so I did.” He says. I sigh.

“Tao, don’t do it again.” I say. He nods.

“Just because you’re a Wushu ninja, it doesn’t mean you can beat everyone up.” I say. He laughs.

“Oh, and apologize to Jongdae, and Minseok.” I say. He nods again and I let him go. I look at the bench and I kick it.

 

For most of the night I’m alone. I run into the others at times, and avoid two happy campers. When it gets to eleven I go down to the court. We all stand together. Joonmyun claps.

“Fireworks are soon.” He says. We all agree to meet at the end of the pier at twelve, when the fireworks start. Everyone goes off, except for me and Chanyeol. We stand there looking at each other.

“Are you going to tell me why you wanted to get punched? Cause I can only think of one thing.” He asks. I sigh and rub the back of my neck.

“It’s the one thing you’re thinking of.” I say. Chanyeol nods.

“Can I have a crack at who it is?” He asks. I nod. He steps closer to me.

“It wouldn’t be, Kyungsoo?” He asks. I don’t answer, and that’s his yes.

“You set this up, right? The whole ‘get Kyungsoo and Chanyeol together’?” He asks. I nod once.

“Pretty stupid plan.” He says. I shrug.

“It was meant to be stupid. There’s still one part of the plan that hasn’t happened yet.” I say.

“What’s that?” He asks. I smile at him.

“Getting Minseok and Jongdae together, but that’s a new part of the plan.” I say. Chanyeol grins.

“I’m all ears.” He says.

 

A.N Not really sure what to say, except I don’t know, I haha…