Actually...

As Confused

 

A.N. Everyone, this is……not the last chapter.

I’m serious right now, it’s not. Trust me on this! But it is super short, it’s somewhat of a filler…Yeah…I don’t know.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I sit next to a sleeping Kyungsoo in the living room. He’s so cute when he’s a sleep; he’s cute all of the time, what am I on about? I shake my head as Kyungsoo shifts and his head moves onto my lap. I take one of the small pillows and lift his head slowly before moving the pillow under his head. I smile at his sleeping face.

“Chanyeollie, have you seen the cooking oil?” Baekhyun asks as he enters the room. I look to him and grin, crazily of course.

“Don’t you think you’re greasy enough?” I ask. Baekhyun closes his eyes and rubs his temples before he reopens his eyes and glares at me.

“I’m not greasy.” He says. I nod.

“Sure, and I’m not a giant with a deep voice that doesn’t match my face at all.” I say. He blinks at me.

“You make no sense.” He says before shaking his head and leaving. I shrug.

“Chanyeol, have you seen mini-ladder?” Joonmyun asks as he enters.

“No, why do you want to be Jongin’s height?” I ask. Joonmyun blinks at me.

“I’m not short.” He says before leaving.

“Chanyeol, we’re going to the store to get more buns, you want anything?” Minseok asks as he enters the room.

“We already have you, why do we need more?” I ask. Minseok blinks at me before laughing. I smile at his reaction.

“That’s great, I’m going now.” He says before leaving.

“Hyung, is there any more cake left?” Zitao asks. I smile at him and shrug.

“Go with Minseok to the store.” I say. He nods and leaves. I lean back and look at the ceiling.

“Chanyeol, did you seriously call Baekhyun greasy?” Wu Fan asks. I nod.

“He’s eating bacon.” He says. I look at him and smile.

“Baekhyun…is eating bacon?” I ask. He nods. I clap.

“Did you get a picture?” I ask. He nods again. I clap again. He leaves as Kyungsoo sits up. He looks to me.

“Why are you clapping?” He asks sleepily.

“Baekhyun is eating bacon, get it?” I ask. He blinks at me.

“Take me to our room.” He says as he hugs my neck. I nod and pull him into my lap before standing and leaving the living room, I walk slowly back to our room.

 

 

Minseok’s POV

In a blink of an eye, days passed. Leaving us three days to relax still, and then off to Seoul we go and back to work. We’re used to being here now, away from the city and fans. But we also can’t wait to get back, most of us anyway.

“This . After we get back you go to China again.” Baekhyun says with a pout. Wu Fan sighs.

“I told you already, we leave in two months.” He says. Baekhyun still pouts. I stand and leave the living room. I stretch as I walk into the kitchen. I greet Kyungsoo as I open the fridge.

“Are they still talking about China?” He asks. I nod to him as I take a bottle of water.

“I guess we’re lucky.” He says. I look to him and blink.

“Lucky…how are we lucky?” I ask. Kyungsoo smiles to me.

“We’re with people in our units.” He says. I nod to him.

“That’s true.” I say as I take the lid off of the bottle and take a drink.

“But it’s also a bad thing.” He says. I blink at him again.

“And that’s because?” I ask. He shrugs.

“If we fight with them it’s a lot harder to hide.” He says. I smile and nod.

“That’s also true. But we can make up easily.” I say. He nods.

“That’s a good point.” Kyungsoo says. Chanyeol enters and smiles at us.

“Are you guys talking about me?” He asks with a grin. I roll my eyes at him.

“Yes.” I say before walking around him and leaving the other two in the kitchen. I walk back into the living room to watch Baekhyun throw a pillow at Joonmyun and the others laugh. I sit on one of the armchairs by Jongdae.

“Baekhyun-ah, do you want to sleep outside?” Joonmyun asks threw gritted teeth. Baekhyun laughs.

“Sorry.” He says. Everyone is talking again. Everyone is in the living room, happy and together. Then the thought of leaving hits me and I stop smiling and I watch them. This is everyone together as one.

“What’s wrong?” Jongdae asks me in a whisper. I blink and look to him. I shake my head and smile to him.

“Nothing’s wrong.” I say back. I’m not sure if it’s a lie or not.

 

I sit out on the balcony, looking at the night sky. It’s getting cooler now.

“Are you ok?” Wu Fan asks from the doorway. I shrug as I look to him. He walks over and sits next to me.

“You don’t look ok.” He says. I shrug again.

“Let me help you. I mean, I am your leader.” He says. I close my eyes.

“Minseok, what’s wrong?” Wu Fan asks. I shake my head.

“I swear, if you don’t answer me, I’ll do something.” He says. I sigh.

“There’s nothing to say.” I say.

“You at telling lies.” He says. I shrug.

“Seriously, what’s bugging you? You’re all down and stuff.” He asks.

“I’m fine.” I say. He nods, but it’s a sarcastic nod.

“Sure you are, and I’m a pink fairy with wings.” He says. I think of Wu Fan dressed in a pink fairy dress and wings and I laugh.

“You would look hilarious!” I say between laughs. He shrugs.

“At least you’re smiling.” He says. I calm down and shrug.

“But, seriously, what’s wrong?” He asks. I sigh.

“I was just thinking…about when we go back to the dorm. We can’t be as…I don’t know, open there.” I say. He nods.

“I know what you mean.” He says. I nod to him.

“And that’s the reason why you’re being like this?” He asks. I shrug.

“It’s not like once we leave we have to break up.” He says as he pats my back. I smile as I nod.

“Actually…” Joonmyun says from the doorway. We look to him and our smiles drop.

 

A.N Like I said, it’s a filler and super short…because I couldn’t think of anything else, and yes, there is a possible twist. Who knows? Not me and I’m the one writing it…