Blackout Plan

As Confused

 

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

We walk slowly as a group. Jongin still holds my hand. We walk in the middle of everyone. Joonmyun, Jongdae, Luhan and Sehun walk in front of us and Wu Fan, Minseok, Zitao who finally woke up, Yixing, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun walked behind us. Everyone was talking at once, but I stayed quiet. After a while Wu Fan was next to Jongin and they started talking. I walked in silence still, everything that happened last night playing in my head. I shake my head, making the thoughts disappear.

We get to the cave and enter. We walk over to a large pool and set up. I sit down by the pool and look in. The water is clear and sparkling rainbows in the light. I smile at it and stand.

I’ve been sitting in the biggest pool in the cave for an hour. I can see the others perfectly, but they can’t see me. I smile to myself as I watch them fool around. I feel arms wrap around my waist and I’m pulled further into the cave. I turn to Chanyeol. He lets go and smiles.

“Yah, you scared me.” I say.

“Sorry.” He murmurs. I shake my head and look around the part of the cave we’re in.

“This place is huge.” I say. I turn to Chanyeol and smile. He’s staring at me.

“Ah, what is it hyung?” I ask. He blinks and coughs awkwardly.

“D-do you…” He was cut off by a scream. I turn back to where the others are and run to them, leaving Chanyeol behind.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I stand there watching him leave. I sigh as stand there. I smack myself and follow after him.

When I see the others they’re all laughing uncontrollably, even Wu Fan and Zitao. I blink at the scene.

“What happened?” I ask Baekhyun, who’s also laughing like a maniac.

“W-well…” He says whilst laughing. I sigh.

“Yah Byun Baekhyun!” I almost yell. He stops laughing and swallows.

“Well, Jongin was under water and Luhan was playing with Sehun like a child, then Jongin came up behind Luhan and poked him and Luhan screamed like a girl causing Kyungsoo to come running and he pretty much killed Jongin for scaring Luhan and killed Luhan for screaming so terrifyingly and then you came and here we are.” He says quickly. I nod.

“So, you ruined my time alone with Kyungsoo because Luhan screams like a girl?” I ask in a low growl. Baekhyun blinks.

“It’s not my fault.” He says. I rub my temples. I walk away and get out of the water. I leave the cave.

I sit on the warm sand and sigh. I look out at the waves and growl at them.

“Why am I so stupid?” I ask no one. A shadow covers me for a second as Wu Fan sits next to me.

“You ok?” He asks. I don’t look at him. Even Wu Fan is closer to Kyungsoo than me. I bite my bottom lip for a second.

“Hyung, can you do something for me?” I ask as I look to him. He nods.

“Could you punch me?” I ask. He starts to laugh, but when he sees that I’m serious he stops.

“No. Why would you ask that?” He asks. I shrug.

“I don’t think there’s anything else that will get…something off of my mind.” I say. He chuckles.

“There’s one thing, drinking.” He says with a smile. I blink at him as he stands and holds out a hand to me. I take it and we walk back to the house.

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

I stand at the entrance of the cave watching Chanyeol leave with Wu Fan. I turn back into the cave and slam into Zitao. I moan in pain as I get up from the floor.

“Are you ok?” Zitao asks. I nod to him. At least he’s not drunk. We walk back to the others.

“Lunch will be soon guys.” Joonmyun says. He’s sitting with Jongin and Minseok by the cooler we brought with us. I look around the pool I’m. Luhan and Sehun sit on rocks with their feet splashing, Jongdae is with Yixing and they’re playing and Baekhyun is…coming over here.

“Come play.” He says to us. Zitao nods to him and goes deeper into the water. Baekhyun turns to me.

“Come on.” He says as he takes my hand. I’m pulled into the pool. I pull my hand out of Baekhyun as I’m splashed.

 

We sit in a circle on the floor of the cave eating lunch. I sit watching Jongin and Joonmyun as I eat. Something’s up. I finish eating as Jongin does and I pull him away from the others and out of the cave.

“Ok, what’s up?” I ask. Jongin blinks at me.

“I don’t know what you mean.” He says. My eyes narrow at him.

“You’re being awkward with Joonmyun-hyung.” I say. He swallows.

“What happened?” I ask. Jongin shakes his head.

“N-nothing, just…Wu Fan knows.” He says. I blink at him.

“He knows what?” I ask.

“That you like you know.” He says. I blink at him.

“How would he know?” I ask. He shrugs.

“He just does. But he won’t say a word.” He says. I nod.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I sit with Wu Fan at the house drinking. I keep making him drinks filled with alcohol and he keeps drinking. I want to see him drunk, for no reason. The others are still at the cave. Wu Fan passes me a glass that smells like it’s full of alcohol. I drink some and I instantly regret it. Wu Fan laughs.

“So, what exactly is on your mind that you want to get rid of?” He asks.

“Just someone…I like.” I say. I look to him.

“Hyung, have you ever liked someone that knowing they liked someone else it hurt?” I ask. He shakes his head. I sigh as I lean back in my chair.

“And the worst part is that I know who they like and they’re my friend.” I say. Am I drunk? I’m not drunk, what am I doing?

“I want him to be happy.” I say quietly.

“Chanyeol, I already know who you’re talking about.” Wu Fan says. I look back to him and blink.

“Y-you do?” I ask. He nods as he leans back into his chair.

“I do.” He says.

“How would you know?” I ask. He smirks at me.

“Because I know everything, my job as a leader, even if I’m not your leader. I still know.” He says as he leans in closer to me.

“It’s actually quite visible who you like to me. But I am wondering, but does the person you like, like know you like him?” He asks. I shake my head.

“Does the person you like know you like him?” He asks. I shake my head. He sighs and leans back again. He rubs his temples and shakes his head.

“I’m in high school again. Chanyeol, did you think about telling him?” He asks. I shake my head. He laughs.

“Hyung, don’t laugh.” I say. Wu Fan nods to me.

“Why don’t you just tell him you like him?” He asks. Before I answer someone else does.

“Who does Chanyeol like?” Baekhyun asks from the doorway. We both look at him. I swallow and smile nervously.

“Well?” He asks. Wu Fan stands and leaves us there. Baekhyun walks over to me and sits down.

“You know you two drank most of the alcohol, right?” He asks. I shake my head. He smiles.

“Well now you do. So, who do you like?” He asks. I shake my head again.

“Aw…come one Chanyeol!  Tell me!” He says as he shakes my arm.

“No.” I say plainly as I stand. I walk inside.

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

I walk back slowly with Jongin. The others had gone already. We spent the day at the cave and it was growing darker. I look to Jongin.

“What did you and Joonmyun talk about, all day?” I ask. He shrugs. We walk into the house.

“Kyungsoo-hyung, I’ll help you with dinner.” Sehun says. I nod to him and we walk to the kitchen.

“Where’s Luhan-hyung?” I ask. Sehun shrugs.

“With Jongdae-hyung and Joonmyun-hyung, they’re talking about something.” He says. I nod to him. We get to work with dinner.

It doesn’t take long to finish with the help of Sehun. We set the table and call to the others. Most of them come running, literally. They sat down. After looking around the table I noticed who was missing, Joonmyun, Jongdae, Luhan, Wu Fan and Chanyeol. I got up silently and walked around looking for them. I finally opened the front door to find Joonmyun and Luhan sitting with what seemed to be a crying Jongdae. I backed away silently and closed the door. As I turned I slammed into someone, Wu Fan.

“What’re you doing?” He asked. I blinked at him.

“Nothing, dinner’s ready.” I say. He nods.

“I know. Is Joonmyun out there?” He asks, pointing to the door. I hesitate as he reaches for the door. I push myself against it, blocking him successfully but now we’re only inches from each other. He looks down at me.

“Why aren’t you letting me out?” He asks. I swallow.

“Joonmyun-hyung is busy.” I say. Wu Fan sighs and pulls me forward slightly with his hand. Just as he opens the door, the house goes black. I stand there shocked for a moment. At first it’s silent, and then a crack of thunder rings through the house. I grab Wu Fan’s sleeve. I feel him shift and pull me away from the door. I can just see when we’re in the living room.

“Yah watch where you’re going!” Jongin says. I only just see Wu Fan grab him and pull him to me.

“Stay with Kyungsoo.” He says before leaving the room. I look to Jongin.

“You ok? Your eyes are like, wow.” He whispers to me. I blink at him.

“I’m fine.” I say and I regret it as thunder and lightning crack through the house. I grab onto the closest thing to me, Jongin. I can see him smirk.

“What is wrong with you?” He asks. I shrug.

“The power’s out for good right now.” Joonmyun says from the doorway. I can’t look to him; I’m glued to the spot.

“When do you think it’ll be back on?” Luhan asks from beside me. When did he get there?

“I don’t know.” Joonmyun answers. Luhan sighs.

“What do we do then?” Luhan asks.

“Let’s camp out in here!” Sehun says from behind us. Luhan claps.

“Can we?” He asks.

“Sure.” Joonmyun says. I stay still; I know he can see us. Then the room lights up slightly from the doorway. I look to it to see Baekhyun holding a candle.

“I am thee light God.” He says. Joonmyun laughs.

“Yes, you are.” He says. I look back to Jongin’s chest.

 

We sit in a circle around the living room. The chatter of the others makes the thunder nothing, but the lightning is still shown.

“Yah Jongdae-ah, stop with the lightning!”  Baekhyun jokes. The others laugh; I just grip onto Jongin tighter. He sighs.

“I need to go to the bathroom, Kyungsoo.” He growls. I let go slowly and he shoots up and takes a torch. I look to my other side, where Luhan sits. He looks to me and smiles. I feel someone sit next to me and I look to see Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I didn’t realise I sat next to him by the time he looked at me with those big eyes that I could drown in. I shake my head at the thought and look to Minseok who sits next to me. He looks sad. I nudge him gently.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” I ask. He blinks at me and shakes his head.

“Nothing, don’t worry.” He says quietly. I sigh and shake my head. I can feel a gaze on me. I look around the circle to see Baekhyun staring at me.

“Yah, where’d the happy virus go?” He asks. I swallow when is see Kyungsoo flinch in the corner of my eyes. I smile to Baekhyun.

“He went out for tea.” I say.

I stand from the circle and leave the room. I stand in the hallway, leaning against the wall, looking into the living room. I can see them easily but they’d have to come closer to see me. I watch as Wu Fan stands and walks over to the space I was in. He sits and starts talking to Kyungsoo.

“It’s so easy for him.” I whisper. I sigh as I watch. As I turn away I’m met with Jongin. He waves.

“You ok?” He asks. I nod slowly, my mind flickering back to the other two. I sigh and shake my head. I look back into the living room to see Kyungsoo smile to Wu Fan and laugh.

“Am I allowed to be jealous?” I ask as I look to Jongin. He shrugs.

“I guess. I mean, you do like him.” He says. I blink at him.

“How’d you know?” I ask with a creepy smile. He smiles back.

“I put two and two together. Don’t worry hyung, I won’t tell him.” He says.

“You aren’t standing here thinking that Kr-Wu Fan-hyung likes him, are you?” He asks. I blink at him.

“I didn’t even think about that.” I say. Jongin whistles awkwardly and steps around me. He walks into the living room and I just stand there. I shake my head.

“If he likes him, I’m screwed.” I say to myself, and for no reason I smile.

 

I walk into the room I share with Baekhyun. I decide to go to bed, only to find Zitao in my bed, sleeping. I sigh and decide to leave him there. I leave the room and go to the living room, where mostly everyone still is. Most have gone to their rooms to sleep. I sit next to Minseok on the couch.

“Ok, seriously hyung, what’s wrong?” I ask. He looks to me.

“Just tell me, maybe I can help. I’m not going to judge you.” I say. He doesn’t answer. I sigh.

“How about you tell me, I’ll tell you something?” I ask. He nods slowly. He leans closely to me and tells me what’s going on with Jongdae. I hold in a laugh. I nod to him.

“Well, I like Kyungsoo, and I kissed him and now he’s being all weird. So I guess we’re in the same predicament.” I say. He smiles to me and nods.

“What do we do?” He asks. I shrug.

“We should find out if Jongdae-hyung likes you.” I say. Why did I say hyung? I shake my head at it.

“Do you think he does?” Minseok asks. I nod.

“I thought he did, to be honest.” I say. He smiles to me. I stand.

“Stay here, I’ll be back.” I say before leaving.

I already know Jongdae isn’t in his room, or the house. I leave the house and make my way to the beach. I nudge Jongdae when I reach him. He looks up at me from where he’s sitting.

“Mind if I sit with you?” I ask. He shakes his head. I sit down.

“Why are you out here, alone?” I ask. He shrugs.

“I’m thinking.” He says with a sigh. I smile.

“Do you think you could help me with something?” I ask. Jongdae nods.

“Sure.” He says with a smile, I grin at him.

“But first, tell me something.” I say. He nods slowly.

“Do you like Minseok-hyung?” I ask. Jongdae swallows and his cheeks turn pink. He nods slowly. As I clap he looks at me weirdly.

“W-why do you a-ask?” He asks. I grin at him.

“No reason, just wondering.” I say.

“What did you want h-help with?” He asks. I lean into him and whisper my plan.

 

A.N That’s it for this chapter. I have no idea what I am doing.