Stupid Plans Part 1

As Confused

 

Wu Fan’s POV

I walk out of the house and to the beach. I see Chanyeol and Jongdae talking to each other. I shrug and walk back inside. I find Kyungsoo in the kitchen, and it hits me. I shake off the feelings. He turns to me and smiles. I smile back to him and walk over.

“What’re you doing?” I ask. He shrugs as he takes a sip of water. He sets the glass on the counter as he his lips. My eyes don’t look away from his lips. I swallow and move away.

“Do you know where Joonmyun is?” I ask. He nods.

“He should be in the living room.” He says. I nod and rush out of the room. I walk into the living room quickly and find Joonmyun sitting on the floor with Jongin and Baekhyun. I pull Joonmyun up and out of the house.

“Y-yah what is it?” Joonmyun asks once we’re outside.

“I’m screwed. I’m so screwed.” I say to him. He blinks at me.

“Calm down, what do you mean?” He asks.

“I-I like…” Before I can say who, Chanyeol and Jongdae appear.

“You like?” Chanyeol asks. I look to him and shake my head.

“No one...” I say before I run inside. I rush pass everyone and go to my room. I slam the door and shake my head.

I don’t know how much time passes but it’s starting to get light outside. I sigh as I leave the room and walk into the living room to find Minseok sleeping on the couch. I smile at him as I walk over to him. I shake him. He sits up sleepily and rubs his eyes. I sigh.

“Go sleep in my bed.” I say. He blinks at me.

“What about you?” He asks. I shrug.

“I can’t sleep.” I lie. He nods and stands up. He leaves the room and I sit on the couch. I lean my head onto the backing of the couch and close my eyes.

“What’re you doing hyung?” Someone asks.

“Thinking of someone I shouldn’t like.” I say with a sigh.

“Who’s that hyung?” They ask. I open my eyes and look at Chanyeol.

“I can’t tell you.” I say with a smirk. Chanyeol shrugs.

“You don’t have to.” He says with a creepy smile.

“Everyone already knows.” He says. I blink at him. How could they all know, I didn’t even have a chance to tell Joonmyun.

“What?” I ask with amusement.

“You like Zitao, right?” He asks. I start to laugh. I clap and shake my head.

“What? *Laughter* Not like that!” I say as I laugh.

“Oh…we were wrong then.” He says as he scratches his head.

“You all seriously thought I like Zitao like that?” I ask. He nods. I laugh.

“That’s awkward.” I say. He nods again.

“But, you really don’t?” He asks.

“I really don’t.” I say.

“But you do like someone.” He says. I nod slowly. Chanyeol sits next to me on the couch.

“You aren’t going to tell me who?” He asks. I nod.

“I’m not going to tell you.” I say. He smiles at me.

“Why aren’t you sleeping?” I ask to break the silence that had overtaken us.

“Zitao is in my bed. Why aren’t you?” He asks. I smile.

“Minseok is in mine.” I say. He laughs.

“I think we should tell Joonmyun, about Minseok and Jongdae fighting.” He says. I look to him and smile.

“He knows they’re fighting, but not why.” I say. He shrugs.

“Are you planning something?” He asks. I shake my head. I sigh.

“I like him.” I say. Chanyeol looks to me, confused.

“Who is ‘him’?” He asks. I sigh again.

“Are you going to make me guess?” He asks. I shake my head. I could tell him right now, but I don’t. I stand and stretch.

“Goodnight, Chanyeol, go sleep.” I say before I leave the room.

 

I walk alone on the beach. It’s cool, this early in the morning. It’s lighter but the sun isn’t up yet. I stop walking and look up to see the sun rise, the sky a mix of yellow, oranges and light blues. I smile at the scene, it’s not every day I have the chance to see the sun rise.

“Ok, plan one in action.” I say to myself as I clap. I turn around and head back to the beach house.

I walk into the quiet house. I find Joonmyun in the living room and I smile. I walk over to him and sit down. He looks to me, his hair a mess but he smiles to me sleepily.

“Did you sleep at all?” I ask. He nods slowly.

“It was a total mess though. Luhan and Sehun opt to sleep in the room with me and Yixing so they brought their mattresses in and put them on the floor. Then Luhan and Yixing tried to teach me and Sehun Mandarin.” He says. I smile.

“That sounds like fun. Did you learn anything?” I ask. He shakes his head.

“Where were you?” He asks. I shrug. I sit down beside him on the floor.

“I have a plan. I’m sure you know what’s going in the house, right?” I ask. He nods to me.

“What plan?” He asks. I smile to him.

“It’s a bit stupid.” I say.

“Go one.” He says. I nod.

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

I leave the room slowly, dragging my feet. I walk slowly into one of the bathrooms and look in the mirror. I sigh at the bruise that sits on my right cheek. I shake my head and pull a face. I press on the bruise softly and cringe in pain.

I finish showering and getting dressed and walk into the kitchen to see food already prepared. I shrug and leave the room. I walk into the dining room to find everyone eating and talking. They look up at me and smile. I sit down in the spare seat next to Joonmyun and Zitao and join them in eating.

We all finish and I stand to clean up but everyone’s already doing it. I blink at the scene. I grab Jongin’s arm and pull him to me.

“They know it’s not my birthday, right?” I ask. He nods and pulls away from me. I stand there confused for a second before arms wrap around my shoulders. I look over to see Luhan hugging me. Before I can speak I’m dragged out of the house.

 

We finally come to a stop. Luhan turns to me with a big smile, it’s like he’s possessed. I blink at him.

“Why are we out here?” I ask.

“They told me to take you out for the whole day until 2pm.” He says truthfully. I smile at him.

“Why?” I ask. He shrugs then pouts.

“They wouldn’t let me take Sehun though.” He says.

We walk slowly together on the beach. It’s still early, there’s not much to do without a car and Luhan won’t let me go back the house. We find a place on the warm sand and sit down.

“What’s there to do?” I ask as I look to Luhan. He shrugs to me.

“Oh, we could gossip!” He says. I shrug to him.

“I guess.” I say. And that sets him off.

“Well, everyone, mainly everyone thought Wu Fan likes Zitao, but he doesn’t, he likes someone else but he won’t tell who though, and I’m not sure but I think Zitao only likes sleeping and cake. Oh, and I think Jongin and Joonmyun like each other. Minseok and Jongdae are fighting about something, but they won’t tell me what.” He says in a rushed voice and slightly broken Korean. I just nod.

“Oh, and you like Baekhyun.” He says. My face goes blank and I blink.

“You do, right?” He asks. I don’t answer, I just look away.

“No one told me, I was guessing. But I guess it’s true.” He says. I nod slowly. Luhan pats my shoulder softly.

“It’s ok.” He says.

“I-I’m getting over him.” I say. I’m not sure if it’s true or not.

 

Wu Fan’s POV

I stand in front of the others, minus Luhan, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Jongdae. The reason I set Luhan to distract Kyungsoo was mainly because Sehun would stick to Luhan like glue and the two would do nothing. And the reason I set Jongdae the task to distract Chanyeol, I don’t have one. I just finished explaining the plan to the others.

“So…we’re…doing what exactly?” Jongin asks with a confused look. I sigh.

“Did you listen, at all?” I ask. He nods.

“Good. It’s simple.” I say. And stupid, but I don’t say that.

“But…isn’t this like…stupid?” He asks. I nod to him.

“I think that’s the point.” Joonmyun says. I look to him and shrug.

“It was the best plan I could come up with…to make everyone happy.” I say. Joonmyun smiles at me knowingly and nods.

“I think it’s a good idea.” Sehun says.

“But why did you send four people out if we’re going together?” Yixing asks.

“I’m a hateful person, shut up.” I growl. He smirks at me.

“Sure you are, hyung, and I’m a unicorn.” He says.

“But hyung, you are.” Zitao says. We all laugh.

“That wasn’t the point.” Yixing murmurs.

“Go get ready.” I say. The others all nod to me and leave the room, except for Joonmyun.

“So, why did you send four of them out?” He asks. I sigh and rub my temples.

“One, I didn’t want Sehun and Luhan sticking together all day, and two, Minseok and Jongdae are still ignoring or fighting each other.” I say.

“Ok, what about the other two?” He asks. I look to him.

“No reason.” I say. He nods before leaving I sigh.

 

I pace outside as thoughts run through my head. The others are ready and eating lunch, I’m ready and pacing. I stop for a second when a new thought pops up. I shake my head and pace more. I bite onto my tongue.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Jongin asks with amusement from the steps to the house. I stop pacing and look to him.

“What do you mean? I’m pacing.” I say. He nods.

“I can see that, I meant why.” He says. I sigh as I walk over to him.

“I know drinking is a good way to get someone out of your head, but what’s another way?” I ask. Jongin grins.

“Getting punched, or talking about the person.” He says. I nod slowly.

“Punch me.” I say. Jongin laughs, much like I did when Chanyeol asked me to punch him.

“Punch me.” I say again, almost a growl. He stops laughing and shakes his head.

“I could make you punch me, but I don’t feel like getting on your bad side, so just do it.” I say. He shakes his head again. I sigh. I see Joonmyun open the front door from the house. I think for a moment.

“All things stupid and wonderful forgive me.” I say before I grab Jongin by the sides of his head and pull him in. Our lips touch and I feel him squirm. He pushes back and falls to the ground. A moment later I’m on the ground too, from being punched by Joonmyun.

 

A.N Shorter chapter, I didn’t really know what to put into it, and I didn’t want the next part in it so it is a bit short. The next part will hopefully be longer, I’m not sure yet as I’m writing it~