White Bear

As Confused

 

 

A.N Sorry for taking so long with this, I kind of took the weekend off as it was my birthday on Saturday (2nd June) and I couldn’t get to a computer either way. But, enjoy the ruining, I mean chapter.

 

Third Person (No one’s POV)

They sit there, in the living room, all eyes on Joonmyun.

“What exactly do you mean?” Chanyeol is the first to ask. Joonmyun sighs.

“They know.” He says. They all blink and look to each other.

“And what does that mean?” Kyungsoo asks.

“It means they know we’re together.” Joonmyun says. The room fills with silence for a moment as the words process in their minds.

“And that means?” Minseok asks, breaking the silence.

“It means they want us to break it off…or make it official…and public.” Joonmyun says. Everyone looks around at each other again.

“Then it’s simple, we announce it.” Wu Fan says with a serious face.

“Look around the room, Wu Fan; does it look like they all agree with you?” Joonmyun asks. Wu Fan does just that, he looks around the room and some faces look more scared and concerned then agreeing.

“Would you guys seriously want to break up?” He asks. They all shake their heads.

“Then we announce it.” He says.

“I-I don’t think I can.” Someone says quietly, but they all hear. They turn to one person with wide eyes.

“If one person doesn’t agree we all have to break up.” Joonmyun says.

“I know that.” The person says.

“What exactly is stopping you?” Chanyeol asks. All eyes are on one person, Minseok. Some are wide, and some are glaring at him.

“Think about it.” Joonmyun says in a calm voice. Chanyeol stands.

“I’m not breaking up with Kyungsoo because you’re afraid of people knowing.” He says before leaving. Soon everyone leaves, or almost everyone. The only ones left in the room are Wu Fan and Minseok. Wu Fan watches as Minseok just sits there.

“Are you serious?” Wu Fan asks. Minseok doesn’t look at him.

“Minseok, are you serious?” Wu Fan asks again.

“I don’t know.” Minseok says, his voice wavering.

“I’m trying to understand you right now. Why can’t you make it public?” Wu Fan asks.

“We don’t know what will happen. What happens if everyone turns around and hates us?” Minseok asks.

“Then we stand strong.” Wu Fan says.

“I’m not that strong.” Minseok says.

“That’s why you have us. The company doesn’t seem to give a , it’s not like they can just disband us because we’re together.” Wu Fan says.

“You know I’m right.” He says. Minseok nods.

“Just think it over. We have three days left here until we have to go back and come back with an answer.” Wu Fan says before patting Minseok’s shoulder lightly and leaving the living room.

Minseok sits there alone, what Wu Fan said plays in his mind again and again until it echoes. He sighs and closes his eyes.

“Pros; I don’t have to hide anything, I can be with Jongdae more openly, shippers can explode in rainbows, no more fan service with the others. And cons; haters, more haters, probably crazier fan girls and boys…everyone thinking we all like the same thing…” Minseok says to himself. He shakes his head.

“I’m not wearing pink every day.” He says. He stands and leaves the living room.

When Minseok enters his bedroom he smiles at Jongdae, who is sitting on the floor reading his Chinese book. He walks over to him and sits just in front of Jongdae.

“Do you think we should?” Minseok asks. Jongdae looks up at him and nods.

“I’m all for it. I don’t really mind, I mean…I kind of care what other people think of me, but it’s not going to change how we sing, dance or rap.” He says. Minseok smiles and nods to him.

“So, are we in this?” Jongdae asks. Minseok nods.

“Yes.” He says.

 

Sehun’s POV (A.N Oh look Sehun!)

He’s pacing again. He stops and shakes his head, and he’s pacing again. I sigh as I watch him do this over and over again.

“Hyung…I’m sure he’ll side with us.” I say. Luhan stops and turns to me.

“But what if he doesn’t? We were going to go public anyway.” He says.

“Yes hyung, I know hyung.” I say as I nod. I stand and walk over to him.

“How can you be so calm?” He asks with a pout. I shrug.

“I just am.” I say.

“Do you think the company could actually break us up?” I ask. Luhan thinks for a moment before shrugging.

“I don’t know, and I don’t want to take the risk.” He says. I nod to him.

“Are you sure Minseok will side with us?” Luhan asks. I smile and nod.

“If you’re positive…” He says I give him a nod as I wrap my arms around his waist.

“I am; you have to stop worrying.” I say.

 

Third Person (No one’s POV)

As the day continues, so does the worrying, concern and anxiety of what will happen when the group returns to Seoul and their dorm. All of the members sit together in the living room again with Joonmyun standing in front of them, he’s pacing.

“Would you stop?” Chanyeol asks. Joonmyun stops and looks to him.

“We’re all here; let’s just get this over with.” Wu Fan says, the others agree.

“Ok, all for making it public, but your hands up.” Joonmyun says. Every hand goes up. Joonmyun nods.

“It’s settled then, we’re going public.” He says. The room is silent.

“When exactly are we going public?” Luhan asks. Joonmyun shrugs.

“I don’t actually know…” He says. Luhan shakes his head.

“But we are.” He says. Everyone nods.

 

Once its night, the house is dark and silent, the members aren’t sleeping, they’re all lay in their beds staring at the ceiling.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I turn onto my side so I’m facing Kyungsoo. He’s looking straight up at the ceiling. I cuddle closer to him.

“What’re you doing?” I ask in a whisper. Kyungsoo shrugs.

“Just thinking…” He whispers back. I rest my head on his chest as I hug him. I close my eyes.

“Thinking about what?” I ask.

“Just…stuff…” He says. I smile.

“Fine, don’t tell me.” I say. Kyungsoo’s hand goes to me head and he starts to play with my hair.

“I’m thinking about what’s going to happen.” He says. I snuggle into him more. I don’t answer him.

“I know you’re not asleep.” He whispers. I look up, my chin on his chest.

“We should sleep.” I say. He nods to me. I lay my head back down and pull his body closer to mine before falling asleep.

 

“Yah it’s not my fault you’re an idiot!” Baekhyun says as he throws something, a pillow.

“I’m not an idiot. You’re the idiot for losing it!” Jongin says back. I sigh as they continue to bicker. I clap my hands.

“You two, shut up.” I say. They both glare at me. I point to Baekhyun.

“What did you lose?” I ask.

“I-I can’t tell you. You’ll tell Wu Fan.” He says. I sigh.

“Why would I tell Wu Fan?  I’m closer to you than him.” I say

“But…” He tries to say something but I stop him.

“No, tell me.” I say. He swallows.

“I bought Wu Fan a present and I told Jongin to help me hide it but when we came to get it, it was already gone.” Baekhyun says in one breath. I blink.

“O…K…Where’d you put it?” I ask. He points to the couch.

“Behind the couch…” He says. I blink at him.

“Just tell me what it is.” I say. Jongin sighs.

“It was a little teddy bear.” Jongin says. I look to him then back to Baekhyun before laughing.

“Are you talking about this?” Luhan asks from the doorway. We all look to him and he’s holding a little white bear that has a red bow around its neck. Luhan walks over to Baekhyun and hands him the bear.

“Kyungsoo found it when he was cleaning and thought it was Sehun’s.” He says before shrugging.

“It’d make more sense if it were.” Jongin says quietly.

“Thank you, hyung!” Baekhyun says before hugging, or jumping on Luhan. I shake my head before leaving the room. I walk into the kitchen to find Wu Fan, we greet each other.

“Did he find the bear?” Wu Fan asks. I blink at him.

“You knew?” I ask. He nods.

“He thought I was sleeping when he came in last night to get the bear and move it somewhere. I was awake. And he at hiding things.” He says. I laugh and nod.

“Don’t tell him I know. I don’t want to ruin his fun.” He says. I nod again.

“I won’t.” I say as I give him thumbs up. Then we stand there in silence looking at each other.

“Why are you guys just standing there?” Joonmyun asks from behind me. I turn to him and blink.

“What?” I ask.

“You two were standing here for ten minutes, looking at each other.” He says. I smile.

“I’m going to go jump Kyungsoo.” I say before leaving, Joonmyun shakes his head.

 

Wu Fan’s POV

He blinks at me. I blink at him. I sigh when he doesn’t say anything.

“What is it?” I ask. Joonmyun shrugs.

“Tell Baekhyun to clean the living room up before dinner.” He says before leaving. I sigh and leave the kitchen. I enter the living room. I sigh at the sight, the couch is pulled away from the wall and the cushions are everywhere. Arms wrap around my waist from the back and I turn to see Baekhyun. He smiles at me.

“You know, you’re going to have to clean this place up, right?” I ask. He nods.

“Help me?” He asks. I nod.

 

We finish cleaning the living room and sit on the couch. I close my eyes and lean into the backing of the couch. I feel something being placed on my knee before Baekhyun gets and leaves. I open my eyes and look down to my knee to see the little white bear Baekhyun bought me. I pick it up and hold it up. I smile at it when I see the little tag that hangs around its neck, under the ribbon that’s around its neck, forming a bow. I look at the tag and laugh.

“What’s funny?” Chanyeol asks from the doorway.

“What sounds better, WuHyun, or BaekFan?” I ask. Chanyeol blinks.

“What?” He asks. I stand and show him the tag. He laughs.

“Baekris…” I say with a smile.

 

A.N Baekris~

I don’t know. Don’t ask me. I’m tired…

The next chapter may, or may not be the last chapter.◕‿◕