A Date, A Few Kisses and Cake

As Confused

 

Wu Fan’s POV

He blinks at me. I blink at him.

“What do you mean, we’re having a date?” He asks. I sigh.

“Exactly what is sounds like, we’re having a date.” I say. He blinks again.

“Why would we have a date? You don’t even like me.” He asks. I rub my temples.

“You’re stupid. Of course I like you.” I say. He just stands there. I sigh.

“Byun Baekhyun, I like you.” I say. His face goes pink and I smile. I pull him over to the table and he sits. I leave and come back with the food and drinks. I sit and serve us.

“So…this is a date?” Baekhyun asks. I nod to him.

“And you like me?” He asks. I nod again.

“How much do you like me? Do you like me so much it hurts, or you like me so much you want to have my babies?” He asks. I stop eating and look at him. He’s smiling.

“I like you so much I’m going to ignore you being a weirdo, eat.” I say. He shakes his head.

“I want to know.” He says. I sigh.

“I don’t know how much I like you. I just do.” I say. He nods.

“I’m sorry…for making you cry.” I say. Baekhyun’s eyes look away from me.

“And I’m sorry for being an idiot.” I say. He doesn’t look at me.

“Are you going to look at me?” I ask He shrugs. I sigh.

“Baekhyun…” I say. I stand and walk around to his side.

“Please forgive me.” I say as I couch down. I lean on him as I do.

“What happens if I do?” He asks in a whisper.

“I do whatever the hell you want…and like you.” I say. That was stupid.

“Whatever I want?” He asks. I nod. He bites his lip and leans down slightly, so his lips are at my ear.

 

A.N I’m so not letting you guys know what he says. That’s how evil I am. I’m joking, but I’m still not telling you.

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

I’m falling asleep. Now I’m not because my pillow moved, I mean Chanyeol. My Chanyeol and he’s all mine. I sigh as I shift off of him. We’re in a dark theatre with some movie on. Some, weird romantic movie Luhan wanted to see. Luhan and Sehun are behind us, Jongin and Joonmyun are next to us, Zitao and Yixing aren’t in the theatre because they wanted to play games and Minseok and Jongdae are somewhere outside. I pull Chanyeol’s hand into my lap as I watch the screen. I play with his fingers and he giggles. I look up at him and he’s watching my hands play with his fingers. I smile as I lean over and rest my head on his arm. Joonmyun and Jongin tell us they’re leaving the theatre to find the others.

“You’re so cute.” Chanyeol whispers. And then popcorn is poured on us.

 

We leave laughing as we’re thrown out of the theatre. We stop in the lobby and continue to laugh.

“Hyung, why did you do that?” Chanyeol asks as he picks popcorn out of his hair. I can’t help but laugh. Luhan smirks.

“It was amusing. But Sehun’s the one that poured it.” Luhan says. Sehun swallows awkwardly and looks at the floor. I stop laughing for a moment before I crack up again. I calm down a bit.

“Is Chanyeollie mad?” I ask, trying to keep a straight face. But as the words left my mouth I cracked up again. Chanyeol sighs.

“Sorry, hyung.” Sehun says quietly. I pat his back.

We find the others sitting together. We walk over and sit with them. Luhan is giggling. The others give us weird looks.

“Chanyeol, why is there popcorn in your hair?” Joonmyun asks and I crack up with Luhan, as Chanyeol sighs and Sehun looks around awkwardly.

“What were you four doing in there when we left?” Jongin asks. I stop laughing as Luhan does.

“Sehun decided it’d be nice if he gave hyung a popcorn shower.” Chanyeol says through gritted teeth, his arm around Sehun’s neck lightly.

“Isn’t that right, Sehunnie?” Chanyeol asks.

“I’m sorry, hyung.” Sehun says. Chanyeol nods and pats his head as he lets him go. He grabs his cheeks.

“You’re lucky you’re cute.” He whispers, like a threat and drops his hands.

“You guys are so weird.” Jongin says as he shakes his head.

“That might be true.” I say.

 

Chanyeol pulls me away from the others and into a small photo booth. We sit on the little chairs and Chanyeol puts coins in. Just as there’s a flash, he pulls me into a kiss.

We leave the photo booth and get our photos before returning to the others.

“Let’s go eat!” Joonmyun says as he pulls Jongin. We follow after them.

 

A.N Meanwhile at the beach house, no I’m joking. I don’t know what you people want, so have a bit of everything…this may be awkward…

It will probably be awkward.

 

Sehun’s POV (A.N is this the first time using him? I don’t know…He’s not going to be innocent aha.)

I follow after Luhan as he follows the others. He stops when he sees something and he walks over to it. I follow him and see what it is, a Donald Duck doll. I smile at him as he picks it up. He turns to me.

“It’s Donald Duck hyung.” He says with a smile. I nod to him. He pays for the doll and we go back to the others.

“What’s that?” Jongin asks. Luhan holds the doll up. And Jongin sighs.

“Cute~” Kyungsoo says as Luhan hands it to him. I look to Jongin and he’s shaking his head.

“Weirdos…” He sighs.

We order food and sit there talking while we wait. I hold Luhan’s hand and pull it into my lap. He’s talking to Minseok about something and not paying attention to me. I bite my tongue softly as I watch him. I look around the place we sit. I pull Luhan up and away from the others and into a public bathroom. I close and lock the door before pushing Luhan against the wall.

 

A.N and that’s all I’m writing of that because I honestly can’t write more on that…uh…subject.

 

Zitao’s POV (A.N what am I doing?)

“Where’d Luhan and Sehun go?” Joonmyun asks as he looks around. I shrug as I take a fry from Yixing’s plate. I eat slowly as the others talk about something in Korean. Yixing leans onto me.

“Let’s go to the toy store.” He whispers in Mandarin. I look to him and nod.

“We’ll meet you guys later.” Yixing says as we stand. We hold hands and walk away.

We walk into the toy store. It’s not that big but it’s filled with different types of toys. I walk over with Yixing to a display of panda toys. I look at them and look to Yixing. He smiles at me as he takes one from a shelf and holds it out to me. I take it.

I pay for the panda toy and we leave the store. We walk around slowly together as it gets later. I’m pulled into a photo booth and as the curtain closes I’m pushed against the wall and I’m kissing Yixing.

 

A.N I really don’t know what I doing, but…I don’t know~

 

Joonmyun’s POV

I hold Jongin’s hand loosely as we walk. He’s talking to Kyungsoo as we walk slowly. I’m looking around as we walk; people are starting to recognize us. I sigh when cameras start to flash. I push the other three down an alleyway.

“I’ll text the others.” Chanyeol says. We all nod. I watch and Kyungsoo and Chanyeol stand by the other entrance of the alleyway, not facing us. I turn to Jongin and grab his wrist, swinging him around and pinning him against the wall. His eyes are wide before they go normal and he smirks.

“Hyung…” He whispers before I kiss him.

 

Minseok’s POV

I watch as Jongdae checks his phone for messages. He looks at me.

“They’re waiting for us around the bakery, in an alleyway.” He says. I smile and nod to him. We leave the café we were sitting in and walk slowly together. As we’re walking a crowd of teenagers see’s Luhan and Sehun and they go running to them, knocking us down. I cringe when my forearm scrapes against the hard ground. I look to Jongdae.

“Are you ok?” I ask as I shift to him. He nods before his eyes go to my forearm. I look down to see blood coming from the scrape. We get up and walk over to Luhan and Sehun, who are surrounded by girls. We pull them out and shout saying they’re going whatever way and they go running.

We make to the alleyway before any other fans see us.

“You’re arm.” Luhan says as he grabs my wrist and turns it, showing the scrape and blood.

“There’s a convenient store around here, they should have first aid stuff.” Joonmyun says; he seems a little flustered. We all agree to go to the convenient store. We leave the alleyway slowly and find the store easily. We all enter and go to the first aid/ personal aisle. Luhan picks out some things and we pay before leaving.

I sit on a cool seat outside of the store as Luhan rubs the scrape on my arm with an alcohol wipe. I cringe as it stings. Jongdae hugs me from my shoulders and I smile. I look to my right, where his head is. He looks to me and shift slightly so we kiss.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I smile at Kyungsoo as he sips his drink. I set my drink down on the table that sits beside us and I lean in. Kyungsoo backs up in shock by the sudden movement. I grin at him as I take the drink out of his hands and set it beside mine. His eyes follow my hand as I lean in closer and kiss him softly.

 

Wu Fan’s POV (A.N OMG FINALLY~ Am I right? I’m right.)

I finish eating and watch as Baekhyun destroys a piece of bacon. I blink and shake my head at the thought. When he finally finishes I stand and take the plates into the kitchen before returning with two slices of cakes. I set them down before I sit. Baekhyun watches me and smile.

“Feed me?” He asks. I blink at him.

“I command you to feed me.” He says. I sigh and nod. I shift closer to him in my seat and take the desert fork and feed him some of the cake.

I smirk at him when he finishes. He blinks at me.

“What? Do I have some on my face?” He asks. I nod and stand. I walk around the table so I’m beside him. He’s facing me. I bend down and the corner of his mouth, where a crumb of cake was. Baekhyun’s face goes red as I back away. I smile at him.

“Baekhyun-ah you’re blushing.” I whisper.

“I-I don’t blush.” He says. I smirk as I lean in again and kiss him. It doesn’t take much for him to kiss back.

 

A.N BOOM~

 

“WE’RE HOME!”  Some stupid person yells as the door opens. I groan and pull the sheets over my head.

“Yah, Wu Fan, get UP.” They yell. I groan again.

“No. Go away annoying loud person.” I say sleepily.

“Annoying…loud person…HOW DARE YOU. GET UP!” They yell again as I’m hit by a pillow. I groan and sit up. I open my eyes and look at Luhan. He smiles at me. How can such a good looking person be so…loud and crazy?

“What do you want?” I ask. He pats my head.

“I want you to pick you clothes up, from the lounge room, NOW.” He says. I blink at him, remembering to a few hours ago. I nod to him.

“Could you…pass me my pants?” I ask. Luhan sighs and nods. He walks over to them, picks them up and throws the pants at me. I sigh as they hit my face.

“Thanks Luhan.” I say in a sweet voice. The door closes with a slam. I sigh as I get up and pull the pants on. I turn around slowly and look at the bed to see Baekhyun sitting there, looking at me sleepily.

“You people are so loud.” He whines. I smile before pushing him down.

“Just sleep.” I say, he nods and he’s out. I shake my head before I leave the room. Only Luhan and Sehun are back.

I finish cleaning up everything just as the others come home. I pull on my shirt as they enter the now clean and back to normal living room.

“Your shirt is on wrong.” Chanyeol says as he points to my shirt. I shrug before I walk around them and leave. I walk back into the bedroom and close the door before locking it. I sigh as I lean against it and look at the still sleeping Baekhyun. I shrug before I go back to bed.

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge. A cake sits there. I smile as I take out. Just as I finish slicing a piece Chanyeol walks in. He looks at me and smiles.

“Caaakkeeeee…” Zitao says from behind him.

“Cut my some, please?” He asks. I nod to him and do so. Soon everyone besides Baekhyun and Wu Fan are in the kitchen eating cake. I lean against Chanyeol as we eat and talk.

“Today was so fun.” Luhan says with a smile and Sehun’s face goes red. We laugh and agree. Chanyeol’s arms wrap around my waist from the back as he hugs me. I feel him kiss my head softly before resting his cheek on my head.

“You two, seriously…” Jongin sighs before the others smile. Joonmyun smiles and wraps his arms around Jongin’s waist and drags him out of the kitchen. Soon we’re alone. I turn around in Chanyeol’s arms and hug him back.

“You’re so soft.” I say. Chanyeol laughs.

“Are you calling me fat?” He asks. I smile into him and shake my head.

“Carry me. Bed, now.” I say.

“Yes, sir…” Chanyeol says before lifting me and walking out of the kitchen and into our bedroom.

 

A.N So…I’m ending this soon (NOOOOOOOO), but I haven’t a clue how I am ending it, so yeah…but it’s ending SOON!

Either way, I hope you enjoyed it~