Call Me Oppa!

Superhuman

Eunju woke up early to prepare breakfast for all of them. Before she headed down to the kitchen, she dropped by each of their rooms. Her brother slept shirtless showing intricate tattoos all over his chiseled chest. She tiptoed her way in to cover him with a blanket kissing his head after.

The door slowly opened in Block B’s room waking Zico up but he pretended to sleep when he saw Eunju walk in. There were seven beds in a spacious guestroom and she smiled looking at the pillows and sheets scattered on the floor. She thought that a wrestling might have occurred while they were asleep. “Aigoo, these boys…” and picked up the clutter. Zico felt her warmth when she pulled the sheets over his body making his heart race while the smell of vanilla that fumed from her hair amused him as she leaned closer placing a pillow under his head. He took his time memorizing her scent and presence opening his eyes as he watches her leave. “So near yet so far…” he thought.

She slowly walked into Infinite’s room which is much tidier than the other. Each of their blankets never left their bodies while pillows were still properly tucked under their heads. But she noticed Sungjong move his head from side to side as if struggling so she sat beside him tapping his cheeks lightly. “Gwenchana?” she asked after he woke.

“Just a bad dream.” he croaked.

“Get back to sleep then.” she smiled.

“Please stay until I fall asleep.” she nodded and closed his eyes after.

Eunju held his cold and sweaty hand his hair with another. “Sleep well Sungjong-ah…” and walked out of the room. Little did she know Sunggyu watched her and could no longer ignore the fact he is falling in love with a half-breed. “No! I need to stop this!” he then flipped over and planted his face on the pillow.

Her last stop is the injured boys’ room. Woohyun and PO has already waked up leaning against the headboard talking to each other. The two cowered as they saw her approach them grabbing there pillows using it as shields. “Please don’t hurt us!” PO begged.

She then jumped on to the king sized bed that they shared landing in between them. “Babo! You should be dead by now if I wanted to… I’m sorry about the stabbing thing by the way. It was just to scare you.” she grinned.

“Oh we’re scared alright!” said Woohyun.

“Since you guys are awake, would you like to help me prepare breakfast?”

“We’re injured remember?” PO whined.

“Nice try. You are fully healed now. Pleasseee?” she pleaded with aegyo.

“Aigoo, who couldn’t resist that? Be thankful you’re cute!” Woohyun exclaimed.

“True that. Now let’s go!” PO agreed.

They left the room and as they reached the staircase, she grabbed them and jumped towards the kitchen. “Uwaaaa~ that was so cool.” PO mused. Eunju and Woohyun moved with haste while PO used his strength to gather the tables and chairs fit for all of them. The sun came up and the long table is now filled with food enough for all of them. “Go wake them up!” she ordered Woohyun. “I have a name, use it!” he nagged.

“I’m sorry but I can remember a face but not a name. That’s my weakness.”

“How old are you?”

“Eighteen…”

PO watched them bicker while secretly grabbing a piece of bacon.

“Call me oppa then!” Woohyun demanded.

“No ing way!”

“I’ll help you with all your chores if you call me that.”

“Deal!”

“What about me?” asked PO. “Tell that to the bacon in your mouth!” she said.

Woohyun came back with the rest of them and took their spots on the table. “Morning sis!” Jay greeted with a kiss on her head. “Morning oppa!”

“I’ll just have a quick breakfast and will head to town. I’m meeting Iris in a bit.” and she nodded.

“Good morning Eunju-ah.” Sungjong greeted and sat beside her.

“Annyeong. Did you sleep well?”

“Mhmm… Thanks!” he smiled.

They all started to eat and the room became quiet. Eunju giggled watching them eat like they got out of a famine. Their cheeks are stuffed, chopsticks clashing against each other like swordplay trying to snatch food.

“This is the best breakfast by far!” Jaehyo beamed.

“Amen to that. I’m getting sick of ramyun already.” Taeil agreed.

“Komawo Eunju-ah!” Ukwon blurted and she smiled.

She offered her glass of juice to Woohyun who is almost choking. “Oppa, drink this. You should eat slowly!”

“Thanks!” he said after taking a sip.

“Oppa? Since when did you call him that?” Sungyeol protested.

“Since he offered a deal that I couldn’t resist.” she snickered and the rest of them got jealous while Woohyun forced an evil smile.

“By the way, my sister is dumb when it comes to names. So good luck with that…” Jay told them. “I’m off now. See you later sis.”

“Bye oppa! Take care and don’t forget my fave!”

“Will do! Look after our guests okay?”

“No way man! I’m not a babysitter and they can kill each other for all I care!” she stuck her tongue out to them making Myungsoo giggle.

“Whatever Kwon Eunju!” Jay stood kissing her again and left.