Taken

Superhuman

Days passed by and it went on smoothly as they all did their respective chores. Eunju and Eunmi did some gardening while Jay went to town. The girls also enjoyed some movies in there theater room and would practice on their own if there brother is not around. Eunju prepared their meals like a talented chef and her siblings would enjoy every bite they took.

Back in the city, Infinite wandered around to ask information from every Flash they know and would ask information about Eunju. With bad luck on their side, they got nothing, and worse, Eunju never showed up when they fought Block B last night. They retreated back to their base and Sunggyu grabbed a sketch of Eunju’s face from his room that he managed to draw even if he only had a quick glimpse of her. He slumped on the couch while staring at it when Woohyun snatched it away.

“Give it back!” he hissed.

“Nah uh! Hyung, you gotta forget about her. She’s not coming back and you need to move on.” while the rest of Infinite snickered.

Sunggyu suddenly stood and tried to get it back but Woohyun passed it on to Dongwoo who grabbed a lighter from his pocket and lit it. He raised the lighter closer to the sketch and Sunggyu’s eyes widened filled with rage. “Go ahead and do it… And I will ing snap your neck!”

The room became tensed as it is the first time they saw their leader became furious and mad. Dongwoo walked towards him and slapped the paper on his chest. “Tch! Chill brah!” he smirked and walked out. Sunggyu lay back down and rubbed his forehead.

“Hyung, you know we did all we could to find her but we failed. I think it’s best to stop all this and get on with our lives.” Myungsoo said with a soft and calming voice.

“I dunno man. Maybe I should…”

Zico suffers a lot worse since he does not have any information at all about her and he has been drunk and wasted for days. He even sent Ukwon to follow Infinite around just to get disappointed.

“I’ve never seen Jiho act this way over a girl.” Jaehyo remarked while he played pool with the rest of Block B.

“Take note, a girl from the other side. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.” said Bbomb.

“Just give him some alcohol and a hot girl, he’ll forget about her in no time.” Kyung suggested and they high fived.

The siblings finished dinner and Eunju ended up washing the dishes all by herself ever since she lost the race. Jay watched tv while Eunmi rested her head on his lap while reading a classic novel when they heard a plate shatter on the floor. Jay sprinted to the kitchen and saw Eunju staring out the window.

“What happened?”

“Oppa, I saw someone outside.”

“That’s impossible.”

“I swear!”

“I’ll check it out. You stay here with Eunmi.”

Jay grabbed his jacket and ran out in a flash while Eunju went to the living room.

“Eunmi-ah, did you hear someone come near our house?”

“Not that I’m aware of unnie.” while kept on reading.

Eunju kept her arms around her sister and waited for her brother to come back nervously.

“Unnie, don’t worry. I should know if someone is nearby.”

Jay finally came back and sat beside Eunju.

“No one’s outside sis. It must’ve been some mountain lion.”

“Could be…”

They decided to sleep it off and Jay tucked her sisters to bed starting with Eunmi. “Good night baby sister.” he leaned closer and kissed her forehead.

“Good night oppa! Saranghae!” she smiled and hugged him.

“Good night sis.” Eunju added and hugged her as well.

“Saranghae unnie!”

Jay switched off the light and walked Eunju to her room down the hall.

“Oppa, you don’t have to do this. I’m eighteen for crying out loud!” she whined.

“Ya! You’re my sister and I can do whatever I want so deal with it.” He stuck his tongue to her and Eunju climbed on her bed. “Night sis!” and kissed her too.

“Goodnight oppa!”

But what they did not know, one of them will be taken away and just spent the last night in the Kwon mansion...

The sun beaming against Eunju’s cheeks awakened her senses. She squinted her eyes as it tries to adjust to the brightness of her room. She slowly sat up and tried to remember a terrible dream she had that seemed so real. Feeling cold hands brushed through her thighs and hearing footsteps leave her room heading towards Eunmi.

Just as she jumped off  her bed, she stepped on a syringe that crushed on her weight. She picked it up and her eyes widened when she realized it was not a dream after all. She sprinted out of her room and went to check on Eunmi. The room has been ransacked and her sister is missing. Windows are open, sheets and pillows are all over the floor showing how her petite sister fought for dear life. “Oh God! No! Not my sister…” She covered and tears started to well up.

Eunju came running through Jay’s bedroom door and woke him up. “Oppa! Oppa! Please wake up!” she frantically taps his cheek but failed. She started shaking him harder and yelling at the top of her lungs. “Opppaaaa! Wake up!!! Jebal!!!”

Jay’s eyes flickered and rubbed his forehead. “! Major headache!” he hissed.

“Oppa, wake up. Eunmi is missing.” Eunju cried.

Hearing her sister’s shaking voice and the word ‘missing’ was like a shot through the chest. He went straight to Eunmi’s room followed by Eunju and fell on his knees. “How did this happen? How can they take my baby sister?”

Jay clenched his fist and quickly stood with fury in his eyes. “I’ll be back! Stay here and search the house.”

He searched through the forest and saw bloody corpses all over the traps. They were running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to get their way through. Jay knew whoever kidnapped Eunmi sacrificed a lot of souls so the traps will be triggered leading the way to their house.

“Clever but very evil. I’m gonna get you and I will ing rip your heart out myself. You messed with the wrong kind, mother er!” Jay punched a huge tree behind him making his fist bore a hole through it.

Eunju searched through Eunmi’s room looking for clues and slowly connected the dots at how she was captured.

“Did you find anything?” asked Jay after stepping into the room.

“He came through my window coz I felt his cold touch… And drugged both us while we slept and went here… Eunmi struggled but I guess he was too strong so he was able to take her away and went out the window.”

Eunju stuttered and every word is like a stab on her guts. She broke down in tears and Jay caught her just in time as she was about to fall. “Oppa, what if they hurt Eunmi. They should’ve taken me instead. She’s too young and fragile for all of this.”

Jay let her sit on the bed while he kneeled in front of her cupping her face. “Eunju-ah, look at me…” and she followed.

“I’m pretty sure that whoever wants Eunmi won’t hurt her. They went through hell in getting her so they cannot afford to hurt her, okay? And I will get her back, I promise!”

“I’m coming with you.”

“No! I forbid! It’s too dangerous. I can’t permit to lose you as well.”

“Andwae! I made a promise to Eunmi and I intend to keep it. Please oppa!” Eunju cried louder.

Seeing her sister falter right in front of him broke his heart and at these times, there is no one else to turn to but each other.

“Okay. But I will make the decisions and you’ll have to follow every single rule that I make.” Jay wiped her tears this time.

“I promise!”

He leaned towards Eunju for a hug and her back. “Stop crying now... We got a lot of work to do.”

“By the way I found these...” Eunju pulled away and showed him a ring with an emblem that looks like an inverted eight and a patch that was ripped off from a jacket with a "b" on it.

“The captor might have dropped it while Eunmi struggled.” Jay blurted while checking the items.

“And I know who owns them!” Eunju hissed.