Alliance

Superhuman

Zico’s burning desire came back to life after seeing Eunju stood beside Jay. She is like a drug to him. He has his own personal mood enhancer, pain suppressor, and provider of euphoria. Every good thing becomes even better just by looking at her aesthetically pleasing persona. All he can think of, is grab and steal her away without looking back. Just as he was about to do so, he already saw PO being pinned to the ground. Her small hands gripped his neck and her hair flipped to the side as she looked down on him.

“She’s a half-breed?” Zico mumbled. A Greek symbol for alpha (α) is Eunju’s mark while Eunmi has the omega (Ω). Half-breeds are born with a unique imprint on their napes showing authority and power.

Zico attempted to lunge at Eunju but Jay already grabbed Kyung. “Don’t even try touching my sister or these two will die.”

“Sister? What the is happening here?” Taeil wondered.

“I dunno. But we gotta help Jihoon first.” Jaehyo whispered.

While Zico stood frozen in his spot staring at her, Eunju stabbed PO earning a room full of gasps. “Oppa, I’m taking these two with me. I’ll see you at home!” she said and escaped.

Sunggyu who shared the same thought with Zico could not believe that the girl he once compared to an angel would do such an evil act and worse, she belongs to a superior race. He watched Woohyun helplessly writhe in pain and dragged out of the warehouse.

“Hyung, we gotta do something!” Sungyeol pleaded.

“I know. Let me think first.” and as he saw Jay started walking towards an exit, Sunggyu ran in front of him making him stop. “Where is she taking them?”

“Don’t worry. Your friends are gonna be fine.” Jay moved towards a different direction but Zico stopped him. “I’m not gonna let you live this ing place unless you tell me where she took them!”

“Are you threatening me? You’re kidding right?” he smirked. Jaehyo restrained their leader while Myungsoo approached him. “Look... I know you are far stronger and faster than all of us combined. So just tell us what we can do to have our friends back and hopefully we can reach an understanding and settle our differences.”

“Oh so y’all are friends now? At least something positive came out after all this.” said Jay.

“Hell NO!!! Can you like save the chit chat for something else. Geez!” Dongwoo hissed.

“Okay… Y’all gonna do what I tell you to do. No complaining, no whining, and most especially, no asking.” he told them.

They all looked at each other and nodded in agreement. The two leaders approached him reaching out a hand. Jay shook their hands and left.

Eunju just finished taking a shower wearing a skimpy short and fitted tank top when Jay arrived. She sprinted down the hall meeting him in the living room. “Oppa!” and gave him a bear hug. “Aigoo… Hey sis! Ready to sleep eh?”

“Mhmm. How did it go?”

“Well, I need to show you something. Don’t be mad okay?” and she forced a nod to him.

Jay walked back to the door while Eunju stood with arms crossed on her chest waiting for a shocking surprise. Block B and Infinite followed behind him looking around taking their time appreciating the magnificent mansion.

“OPPA!!! What the hell?” Eunju yelled and Jay rushed to her while the boys darted their attention to her.

“Calm down. We need them to get Eunmi back.” he whispered.

“Explain!” she hissed.

“Dad once told me about Plutus. He is a wealthy businessman and has his own group of bounty hunters. I’m pretty sure these boys owe him a lot and I’m gonna trade all of them for our sister.”

“Do they know about your plan? What if they try to escape?”

“Nope and I don’t think they will try. They won’t survive the forest.”

“What about mom and dad?”

“I’ll explain everything to Iris when she gets back. I’m pretty sure dad will understand.”

The boys watched as the siblings talked. Seeing a girl in normal clothes talking to her brother with eyes full of love and affection made them wonder what happened to the girl who hurt and tried to kill their friend right in front of their eyes. Sunggyu tried to find the logic about what she did but nothing made sense. All he knows is that deep inside her is a warm and gentle person.

Eunju glanced at them and caught eyes with Sunggyu. They stared at each other and before he can smile, she looked away.

“Sis, where are the injured boys?” asked Jay.

“In one of the guestrooms. They’re fine but you have to check them. You’re the medic around here, not me!” she chuckled.

“Fine! But I’ll have to introduce you to them first.”

“Do you really have to?”

“Ya! Mom told us that whoever comes into this house must be welcomed be it a friend or foe.”

“Fine!” and rolled her eyes.

Jay poked her sides making her giggle and laugh as they walked to the boys.

“She’s cute when she smiles.” Ukwon whispered.

“And hot! I’d tap that!” Kyung added. Zico smacked him in the head and being a Force, Kyung faceplanted on the floor making the rest of Block B snickered.

“Ya! Can you at least behave? You’re in someone else’s house!” Sungyeol hissed. Kyung stood up fixing himself while the rest of Infinite rolled their eyes.

Eunju’s smile disappeared when she and Jay stood in front of them. He placed an arm above her shoulder while she looked down and draw circles on the floor with her foot.

“This is my sister, Kwon Eunju. She is really nice… Just don’t get on her bad side.” and she smirked. “I’m leaving you with her since I have to check on Woohyun and PO. Don’t try hitting on her or I will kick you out of this house straight into the forest.”

“Hitting? Oh please, they can hardly throw a decent punch!” Eunju snorted.

“Aigoo, you’re so innocent sis. It’s not what I meant.” said Jay while the boys pressed their lips trying to hold back laughter.

“She’s adorable.” Hoya chuckled and Sunggyu smiled in agreement.

“You don’t have to know. They get the idea already.” Jay added while ruffling her hair.

Block B and Infinite waited for Eunju to speak after Jay left. The living room is awkward and quiet that crickets started to sing a nice tune. She stood in front of them still playing with her foot on the floor.

Sungjong gathered all the confidence he has to break the ice. “Ermm… E-Eunju right?” he stuttered.

“Mhmm… And you’re Sungjong?” she asked. All their eyes went to him wondering how she knew his name making them jealous of him.

“How did you know?” Myungsoo asked.

“Our little sister, Eunmi has a crush on him. We’ve been watching you fight each other ever since you started and you guys big time.” she chuckled.

“MWOH???” They all questioned and felt embarrassed being criticized by a girl and a half breed at that.

“How old are you?” Taeil wondered.

“Eighteen.” she replied.

“Cool! We’re the same age!” Sungjong raised his hand to her and they high fived.

Sleepiness started to take over Eunju so she decided to leave them. “Ermm… Your rooms are down the hallway on the second floor. If you’re hungry, you can get anything you want from the pantry or fridge… I’ll go ahead *yawns* …and good night everybody!”

She jumped over the huge staircase and landed on the third floor walking to her room.

“Uwaaa~ She is so cool and the epitome of perfection.” Dongwoo beamed as they all watch her jump with finesse.

“I’d kill to be Sungjong right now.” Hoya blurted while Sunggyu kept quiet the whole time and never blinked watching her.

Infinite scrambled to the guestrooms followed by Block B.

“Jiho must be in heaven right now.” Bbomb whispered while they lay on their beds.

“Word!!!  If stares could kill, there could be one less half-breed in the world by now.” Kyung snorted.

“Do you want another faceplant?” asked an irritated Zico.

“Calm down bro. We all know you like her. Just take it easy, she’s not one of us!” Taeil warned.

Zico cringed as he was reminded by the sad truth but for the first time in his life, he knew what his purpose is.