Who Is She?

Superhuman

Eunju could feel Zico and Sunggyu's intense gaze pierce through her body while standing in a place that is so quiet you could hear a pin drop. She kept her eyes fixed on an opening that will serve as an escape route and thought of sprinting towards it is the best way out. Eunmi slightly nodded in agreement making her grip on her sister’s jacket for a rough ride.

Both leaders raised their arms in an attempt to subdue Eunju but she was too fast to make a run for it.

“Get her!!!” Sunggyu growled and one by one, Infinite followed her. “We ain’t done yet, Zico!” He added while glaring at the blonde boy.

“We’ll be waiting!” and Sunggyu followed s. Zico then turned to his mates “Does anyone of you know who those girls were?”

“This is the first time I’ve actually seen them and its weird coz I know every single Flash in this city.” Taeil remarked.

“They must not be from around here.” Bbomb added.

Zico rubbed his chin and wondered. “Did you notice the way she came down from the roof and how she landed?”

“Hyung, any Flash can do that. They have the fastest reflexes, remember?” PO explained.

“I know but this one is different.”

“Aren’t we gonna look for them?” Ukwon questioned.

“No! Let Infinite settle their own affairs.” said the leader.

Zico darted his eyes to the roof and reminisced how Eunju landed in front of him and slipped from his grasp. “I’ll see you one of these days, Jumper!” he thought.

Infinite scrambled to follow the sisters but she was faster than anyone of them.

“Hyung, miahne. We lost her.” Dongwoo spoke to Sunggyu while gasping for air.

“It’s okay. We’ll get her next time.”

“That is if there’s gonna be a next time…” said Hoya.

“What do you mean?” Sunggyu raised an eyebrow to him.

“I’ll bet all my purple stuffs, those girls are not from here… And after what happened, I don’t think they’re stupid enough to come back.”

“We’ll see... I’m gonna see that girl again!” and they all retreated to base.

Little did they know, Eunju jumped right after she stepped out of the warehouse and landed on a coastal area. She slowly lowered Eunmi down and her silky soft hair. “Are you okay?”

“Of course unnie and that was fun!” she grinned. Eunju smiled after being relieved at how her sister managed to be calm given the danger they faced at such a young age.

Eunmi tilted her head while watching her sister. “Do you really wanna know what they thought while you stood in between them?”

The older one nodded and they sat on the sandy beach. “Well, they all thought that we’re Flashes.”

“Good...” said Eunju. “Both leaders were dumbfounded at first and wondered why we were there at the first place. There questioning turned to curiosity, then came the desire to capture.”

“Tch! As if they’ll be able to do that under my watch.” Eunju scoffed.

“I know. That’s why I wasn’t scared at all.”

The sisters know how important they are to each other. They got their backs at the most crucial times in life; cries together, lift each other up, and will do everything without being asked. Eunju placed an arm around Eunmi’s shoulder and pulled her closer to a hug.

“Eunmi-ah, I will protect you until my last breath and I swear on our ancestor’s grave, no one can hurt you. Understand?” while raising her pinky.

“Yes unnie!” and laced there pinkies. “Now let’s go home before those losers show up.”

Zico’s basement was transformed into Block B’s hideout and it wasn't the most extravagant place on earth. Low-ceilinged with a dark feeling, two huge couches with torn upholsteries sat across each other and a table in between them full of empty bottles of beer, and however cramped the room is, a pool table stood in a corner and a mini bar beside it.

The leader slouched and placed both legs on top of the table while staring blankly at the ceiling. How can a Flash suddenly pop out of nowhere and give him that much distraction when encounters with the opposite have never been a problem with him. A strong desire to have Eunju for himself suddenly burned inside him . “You will be mine and I don’t give a damn if you’re from the dark side!”

On Infinite’s side, Sunggyu approached his father during dinner and told him about what happened in the warehouse.

“What do you wanna know then?” asked his father.

“Is it possible that girl is not a Flash?”

“Son, the way I see it, she’s one of us. It just so happen she was faster than any of you.”

“I know dad, but I grew up surrounded by all types of our kind and she is different.”

“I guess you have to ask her then.”

Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows while playing with a piece of steak on his plate knowing that he might not see Eunju ever again.

“I know something’s bothering you, what is it son?”

“Appa, are there any half-breeds on this side of the world?” His father was taken aback about his sudden curiosity about the said matter so he cleared his throat and started talking.

“The last half-breed that I know died many years ago of old age. He didn’t have any descendants that’s why there reign stopped and I can guarantee you, that girl is not one of them.”

“I understand…” Sunggyu went to his room after dinner and continued thinking about Eunju. For him, she was like an angel sent by the heavens. A beautiful teenage girl with milk colored skin and flawless complexion. Her hair falls down her back and over her shoulders, flowing as the wind blows and eyes are blue as the morning sky. She has indeed a very admirable beauty with face full of innocence. “I wish I can see you again…”