The Fallen

Superhuman

Darkness loomed after news of a slain half-breed has spread. Humans never thought that someone from a superior race would perish in battle. How can a normal human being survive if a half-breed with so much power and ability even died? Will there be someone to help them fight against menace? Who can protect them? Their fear and doubt made Cronus stronger and closer in achieving his goal.

Block B and Infinite went their separate ways to protect their own kind while the Kwons moved to Japan. Zico vowed in front of Eunju’s grave that he will fight and protect those who need him however devastated he is and Sunggyu did the same.

Kai chose to remain in Seoul so he can be closer to where Eunju has been laid to rest. He visits her before the sun rises so he can sit and watch it with her by the cliff. He sat and leaned against her tomb while knees are drawn up to his chest and sunk his face between them. “Eunju-ah, I miss you so much. I still can’t believe I will never touch or feel you around me again.” he cried. He would spend most of the time crying and talking to the wind hoping to see her again.

 

---------------------

The Shibuya district has always been busier especially at night. Flashes and Forces freely roamed living in harmony with the humans. Jay walked towards the balcony of a lavish apartment and sat on the edge of it overlooking the busy street.

“I really don’t understand why you had to do it. Are you sure about this, sis?” he asked.

Jay sat beside Eunju who is very much alive but looks in pain both physically and emotionally. She made the decision to make everyone believe except her family that she died right after Iris took her home.

“While I passed out in Iris’ arms, I had a dream that Cronus killed all of them when he knew how much I love them. I don’t want that to happen, oppa... This is my way of protecting them.”

“Oh c’mon! It was just a dream.” Jay protested.

“You and I know what Cronus is capable of doing.” she added.

“Aish! Sometimes I really wish I have Eunmi’s power so I‘ll know what’s in that crazy head of yours…”

“I just hope they’ll forgive me when the time comes.” He suddenly placed an arm above her shoulder pulling her towards him. “Whatever happens, I’ll always be here for you.” he told her.

---------------------

 

Seoul has been engulfed in chaos and darkness. Every Flash and Force went into hiding while the humans bowed to Cronus. Kai became the most wanted half-breed by the authorities after he tried an assassination attack on their dear leader. Block B and Infinite had their own hideouts but would sometimes meet up for updates. The only good thing that came out of this war is that it brought two opposing groups together to fight against evil and fulfill a promise to which they all thought is dead.

 

~ FIN ~

 

 

There's gonna be a sequel, so please do watch out for it! Any comments, feedbacks, or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanks! ^_^

Link for the sequel: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/210614/superhuman-2-jaypark-romance-sunggyu-violence-zico-kai