Bounty Hunters

Superhuman

Jay held onto Eunju as they make their way down to the dining hall. He helped her prepare breakfast for he knew that however strong she appear on the outside, Eunju is breaking into pieces in the inside. Jay sat beside her as they ate breakfast and the only noise he could hear is the clanking of utensils clashing against their plates.

“Eunju-ah, gwenchana?”

“Mhmm… I just can’t stop worrying and thinking about Eunmi.”

“Me too but I know our sister. She’s brave and calm… Everything’s gonna be okay, don’t worry.”

“But why would they take her? And who would even dare?”

“I can only think of bounty hunters. They’ve been capturing half-breeds lately but I’m not sure how they found us. ”

“Oppa, we should tell mom and dad.” and he agreed.

“We will… In fact, I’m sending someone to go tell them after breakfast.”

They continued eating and Eunju kept on staring at the ring and patch in front of her plate knowing where to start looking for Eunmi, and as they finished, Jay left heading towards town. Thanos instructed him that in the midst of crisis, he should ask assistance from Iris, the messenger of their clan. She travels with the speed of wind from one end of the world to the other like no one can.

Jay met up with her on top of a building and told everything that happened. “I will be back in a few days to tell Thanos about this. For now, take care of your sister and watch your back.” she advised. They bowed to each other and in a blink of an eye, Iris disappeared with the wind. He went back home right away to clean up the mess bounty hunters have left and set up new traps. Eunju sat and waited for him by the front door with knees drawn to her chest resting her chin on top of it.

“Eunju-ah, wanna help me out?” She lifted her head up and saw her brother reach out a hand to her. They both ran out of the gates reaching the first trap. The trees were mangled and the air is filled with a scent of blood making it a haven for vampires. Her eyes widened seeing a corpse swimming in a pool of blood inside a pit so she cowered behind her brother. “You don’t have to do this.” he explained.

“It’s okay. I just didn’t expect to see that.”

“Miahne… I should’ve warned you.”

Eunju took a deep breath and blew out an air puffing her cheeks. She slowly moved gripping onto his shirt to look at it again. It was the first time she saw a dead human being at the goriest state and watching a horror franchise like Saw is nothing compared to it. Pity for the loss of life took over instead of feeling disgusted; she is also a human after all.

“I’ll dispose the bodies while you set up the traps. Can you do that?” asked Jay.

“Mhmm… I’ll get the hang of it for sure.”

Darkness came when they finished setting up the forest. Eunju and Jay ran back home to get cleaned up as they were covered in mud and streaks of blood. She prepared dinner as well while he tidied Eunmi’s room.

“Oppa, the food is ready!”

“Coming…”

While having dinner, Jay told her about their next move. Block B and Infinite is going to have another rendezvous in the same warehouse making it the perfect time to launch an interrogation. He knew that having both groups in the same place is like hitting two birds in one stone. They took off after dinner and Eunju held onto her brother’s wrist as she jumped. It was Jay’s first time to join her on a jumping spree allowing him to enjoy being midair. She then landed on top of the warehouse with ease.

“Woah sis! Being a jumper is mad cool.” he beamed.

“I know right…” she chuckled.

They crouched as they peeked through a hole watching Block B and Infinite go head to head. “Okay, I’ll go around the area and will seal every possible exit point. I’ll be back in a jiffy.”

Jay went back in a flash and continued his plan. “I’ll go down first and you watch my back. Got it?”

“Neh!”

Just as both groups started to fight, Jay jumped down and landed in between them. Both groups took a few steps back and took there fighting stances while Eunju watched from the top making sure no one touches a single hair from her brother.

The room is quiet and tensed filled with Forces and Flashes that are hungry to fight. “Don’t even try to escape or you will die. I will make sure of it!” Jay threatened.

“Who are you to say that?” Sunggyu smirked.

“You’re the one who is surrounded and outnumbered. I’m pretty sure you’re the one dying tonight.” Zico added.

“Try me!”

Jay noticed Dongwoo to move first. He moved in a blink of an eye grabbing him by the throat and they all know right away that Jay is different.

“You wanna die first, boy?” he lifted Dongwoo off the ground almost choking him. Sunggyu left his spot so Jay flung Dongwoo away and kicked Sunggyu right before he can attack him. “Next?” Jay smirked while Sungjong went to Dongwoo who flew across the room and Myungsoo ran up to where Sunggyu landed. Block B watched amusingly as Jay beat the hell out of Infinite.

Woohyun walked up calmly with his hands raised signaling he will not fight. “What do you want?” he asked.

“Good! At least someone knows how to his brain.” Jay remarked. “I need to know some information and don’t ever ing lie to me!” he continued.

“About what?” asked Bbomb.

“Are you in any way connected to Bounty Hunters?”

As Jay mentioned the words, all their lips were sealed while eyes were filled with fear. They all started retreating when Eunju appeared beside her brother. She stood in the middle with clenched fist, furrowed brows and eyes throwing stares of daggers at each and every one of them. Block B and Infinite stood in line facing each other having the siblings as there barrier.

Zico never left his gaze at her and so did Sunggyu. It seemed like everything went black leaving just the three of them in the middle of a room.

“Ya! Aren’t you supposed to be up there, watching my back?” Jay whispered.

“I can’t take it anymore… These morons are wasting our time. this ! I’m gonna do this the hard way!” she hissed. Eunju already knew the owner of the ring and patch so she grabbed them in a flash. Woohyun and PO were caught by surprise upon realizing they have been pinned on the ground by her strong grasped on their necks.

Just us there fellow mates tries to lunge on her, Jay managed to grab Sungjong and Kyung. “Don’t even try touching my sister or these two will die.” Zico and Sunggyu signaled the remaining members to stand down.

“I’m really sorry if it has come to this but someone very important has been taken from us. All you have to do is give us some answers and no one will get hurt.” said Eunju while looking down at Woohyun and PO who nodded in agreement.

Eunju released them and they all stood up facing her. She took out the items she found on Eunmi’s room handing it to them. “Explain why those things ended up in our house.” she demanded after swiftly getting two daggers with both hands from her back pointing it to their throats.

“Woah. Easy there… You don’t have to do this.” PO pleaded.

“Talk and don’t even think of lying.” She pushed it further making a cut while Jay tightened his grip on Sungjong and Kyung after they struggled.

“I lost this patch when we had a fight with a bounty hunter the other day.” said PO.

“You’re lying!” Eunju hissed and stuck the dagger on his thigh making him fall.

“Nooo!” Zico growled and lunged on her but Eunju was quick enough to grab another dagger and pointed it to his neck. “Wanna join him in agony?” she asked and Zico retreated.

Eunju then faced Woohyun. “You better not lie or you’ll suffer worse. I’m already running out of patience.”

“Ermm… I gave my ring to a bounty hunter as payment for a debt.” said Woohyun.

“You’re lying!” and stuck another dagger on his stomach.

Sunggyu rushed to her but she also did the same to him just like with Zico. “Look… He was telling the truth. I can attest to that! , what is wrong with you?”

“Oops!” she smirked and faced all of them. “I need a name!” she yelled.

Amazingly, they all managed to spill the same answer. “PLUTUS!”

Eunju smirked and faced her brother. “Oppa, I’m taking these two with me. I’ll see you at home!” She grabbed the injured boys jumping back to the roof making an escape. Jay released his captives and started walking to an exit like nothing happened when Zico and Sunggyu tried to negotiate.