It's Hurt The Most

You Already Kill Me

Guys please read u'll feedback at the bottom fic.

 

 

 

 

Just when the school bell ringing for the last period. With his shaking body, Sungjong run as fast as he can to packing his things.

 

 

Just when he reach to the door house. He dash to his room and lock the door and stucking the doorknob with the chair.

 

 

Without he realized that his tears was pouring to his cheeks while his trembling hands packing his stuffs in his school bag.Thought it the easy way to carry if he want to run. With all his saving for his part time working.

 

 

When he done his packing and ready to go, his door already been knock.Myungsoo never knock. 

 

 

"Who's that?'' Sungjong curious.​

 

''Honey, why you lock the door?''  widely his eyes in shock when he heard Myungsoo voice.

 

 

His body way too shaking fervantly now.There was no way he will use the door to out for the house. It's probably their parent was at home.That's way Myungsoo knock and talk nicely to him.

 

 

Try his best to move his shaking body. Every step to the door was way too heavy, but suddenly stop by his mind set.

 

 

*Don't believe Myungsoo! You have to RUN Sungjong. NOW!*

 

 

"Hyung! Why  do you hates me?'' he does know how the question pump out for his mouth. Because his brain never thought of  those words. So, it for his heart.

 

 

What he can heard is only tailling laughter outside the door.

 

 

"Open the door, so I can give the answer to you!'' Myungsoo voice full with commanding tones. Its the answer to him. He know that Myungsoo was grinding his teeths to holding his temper.

 

 

"Hyung, I never hate you before, but now. I HATE YOU!''

 

 

He determined his self to claim down using a blacket from his window, like he always do.

 

"You brat! Open the door." He almost scream but remind that his parents was at home he can't.

 

"Myungsoo! What was going on!?'' Myungsoo shocked with his daddy greeting from behind.

 

"Nothing, just Sungjong refused to open the door.*acting worry* "

 

"Jonggie, open the door dear!'' after a few minute without any answer,Mr.Kim panic.

 

 

*******

 

 

 

Sungjong run as fast as his foots could carry on.He never stop until the end of the town. While waiting for the bus, he hiding behind the streets.Thought that maybe Myungsoo was chasing behind.

 

 

He still exhausted because of the running all the time.

 

 

Suddently, his body feel like been swinging to the air , than he realized he was been grabbing from behind.A pair of strong arms has locking his body from moving. Before he could scream, the large palm cover his mouth to shut him down.Another free hand around his waist.He totally dried out of energy.

 

 

Panic effection set out his mind , with his last strenght Sungjong struggled fervently to get free.But clearly the one who dragged him now was way too strong.Some how the guy able to open the car door before,he been throw roughly into the back seat.

 

 

In split second Sungjong already been pinned, both of his wrist above of his head off with the guys hand and another one are was busy yanking his pant.

 

 

"Hey ! !'' 

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

Look ! Sorry I'm made Sungjong! Jongie ! Our lovely. diva . pretty . Maknea ever! Suffer a lot 1st. But trust me I'll reborn him again to face all of his suffers in his path.So stay toones!

 

 

Weshii-78@ you can imagine that song are as the background during Sungjong running in this fic scenes.

 

Jen_Jen @ U want Yeollie protect U!? I'll tell him later!. What U want is almost want I want to write but not confirm yet! hehehe...... teaser U !

 

Yuya_Love_B@ U almost correct about Gyu & Hoya! But ALMOST!!!! WooYeolMyung are paBO!

 

Zunnie @ Yes Myungie!! He's bad in here! SORRY! Have too!

 

miss-simple@ Yup! Yeollie too! Sorry! But he will regret later! * rubbing my palm with smirk and ideas pump out  from my brain*

 

ugogirl @ *bowed* Yes him too!

 

ijustread @ Nobody dare to do that because scared with MyungWooYeol !

 

you_and_me@ here come the facts that human always rank peoples in name and money! That's why they change, thinking that Sungjong is not in their same level.

 

HyunAeJjang@ Don't hate him ! *kidding*  >,< hate me! Coz I made him that way! *sorry*

 

inspiritblue @ MMMM.... bad Myungiee! he hurt Jonggie! Just wait for the karma okay??

 

JuzzMee91 @ The angels will be come soon to safe him! Don't worry!

 

 

 

lynnsiow @Agreed ! *nods my head!* Myungsoo is Stupid! Ya!? Why he did that to Sungjong!?just because he is not ur biological brother does not mean that u can do all that !! *nod my head agreed!* Bad Myungsoo! Don't hates Myungie ! Coz soon or later he will be crying!

 

( OOpsss! spoils!)

 

I love of those comments ! It always cheer me up and make my fingers to dance in the keyboard and enjoyed to continue my fics !  Love u guys !

 
 
 
 
 

항상 여러분 모두를 사랑합니다. 감사합니다

 

 

To be continue......