Pouted to Smile

You Already Kill Me

This is short chapter that I slip a little DongGyu aside of JongGyu. Sorry not in a good shape

lately.Job killing me. Put it aside. Enjoy this.........*no silince reader please*

                                    ~Daikatsu~

 

********

 

 

"It's fine for me if don't want too! Take your time.''
 
 
 
 
Sunggyu turn to backed  Sungjong to let him get a changed.Sungjong not bear to move from the bed because embarrassing when he realized while ago he was walking round without aware he was .Some click in his heart wondered why that someone just knew him want to care about his past.
 
 
 
 
"Why you want to know about the stranger like me?''
 
 
 
Sungjong look down on the bed while he button his cloth.Second of that he was blushing when he realized Sunggyu hands replace his finger to button his cloth.Sungjong stunned but not look up.It will causing him more blushing.
 
 
 
"I just not bear to look at you suffer in you sleep every night.'' Sunggyu took his chin only get teary in Sungjong eyes.
 
 
 
"Don't be to nice to me! I'm afraid..... it not less forever......'' his sobbing killing his voice.
 
 
 
Gently Sunggyu embrace Sungjong.
 
 
 
"I'm not your past. And let us be your wings to protect you." As Sunggyu lock them hugged, Hoya and Dongwoo show up from nowhere.
 
 
 
 
"Hug me too............... ..." Hyper kid Dongwoo run to the bed but Hoya was in time to caught him and put him on shoulder and annoy Dongwoo pout.And bring him away to the couch.Than lock in between his legs.
 
 
 
"Gyu~gyu I want hug too........ meanie Hoya!!
 
 
 
 Gyu~gyu !!!!'' Dongwoo cry out with his pout.
 
 
Sunggyu know very well  if he not get Dongwoo, he wouldn't stop crying.
 
 
Letting Sungjong go softly with his smile. To calm his dino baby.
 
 
"Gyu~Gyu ~Gyu....... Hoya bully me." spread his arm when he saw Sunggyu get him.
 
 
"Here, and promise me. Behave!"
 
 
Dongwoo noddedhis head with pout still on.
 
 
Sungjong shock a little when he saw Sunggyu easily peek Dongwoo pout lips.Than the pout turn to smile.
Hoya in another side just like use to it.
 
 
''I use to be so pampered child's to my parents and cute dongseang to my hyung.'' He open up to tell his hole.
 
 
Sungjong look straight to them.He decide to thought them.Because when he saw what was before him.He feel like he can put his heart on them.Specially Sunggyu that eyes always on him.
 
 
Three of them now eyes on him, and they end up sitting in front of the fireplace.Lay down side to side each other and coverup with thick blacket they share.
 
 
Sungjong thought out his happiness and pained of him in Sunggyu arms. Dongwoo in other side cry out too in Hoya arms when he listen to Sungjong tearsy. The night slowly flowing away.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be continue.......