''it start with you''

You Already Kill Me

 

Just watch INFINITE H showcase! OMG!!! Dongwoo is "LEA" and Hoya is "DER" way too funny.And Hoya confess his self as maknea! Wish Sungjong wouldn't kill him.

 

And now back to my fics! Enjoy this and happy reading !!! to my lovely naznew! Love U !!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

"Why they do that to you, did you know them?''

 

Sungyeol was amazed with the person who're dare to did something like that to Woohyun,this Woohyun.They Woohyun the person who'll bully peoples not Woohyun been bullied.From what he heard they was like a new students in they college.

 
 

"I think they was the guys my classmate talking about that day.Their perform at music department last week.I guess.''

 

 
 

Woohyun bring his fingers to dance on the guitar string.He totally in mess because that day.The cute guy with a thin eyes face stuck in his head until now.He don't want to tell Sungyeol about that.What more worse the smirk on the cutes lip made he feel weird tangling inside of him.

 

 
 

"You never know him or are you ever bully him in the high school?'' Sungyeol still curious about it.

 
 

"No, I think this is the first time I saw him.His doesn't look like people around here."

 
 

"Are you sure?''

 
 

"Yup, Did you reach Myungsoo, I call him hundred time already since yesterday.Still can't reach him.''

 
 

"Really? let me try ."

 

 

Sungyeol took his phone a start to dialed . After few time tried Sungyeol frowning every call he made is fail.

 

 

"I can't reach him to."

 

 

Woohyn keep his guitar and grab his bag.

 

"Yeol, you come with me?''

 

"Why?''

 

 

"Dah..... Myungsoo house?''

 

 

Sungyeol took his stuff than tailed Woohyun. Both are riding they own bike.When their get there every sense of past come back to them,they look at each other before get inside the house.The sound of piano playing echo along with Myungsoo angelic voice.They look at each other again frowning curious what happen to Myungsoo.

 

 
 

It's not first time they heard Myungsoo sing but, his voice more like in grief in that song.When they reach the living room.They saw him.

 
 

(Myungsoo sing and play the piano)

 

 
Who are you now?
Are you still the same
Or did you change somehow?
What do you do
At this very moment when I think of you?
And when I'm looking back
How we were young and stupid
Do you remember that?
 
No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go
 
I still need you
I still care about you
Though everything's been said and done
I still feel you
Like I'm right beside you
But still no word from you
 
Now look at me
Instead of moving on, I refuse to see
That I keep coming back
And I'm stuck in a moment
That wasn't meant to last (to last)
 
I've tried to fight it
Can't deny it
You don't even know
 
That I still need you
I still care about you
Though everything's been said and done
I still feel you
Like I'm right beside you
But still no word from you
 
No no
Wish I could find you
Just like you found me
Then I would never let you go (without you)
 
Though everything's been said and done (yeah)
I still feel you (I still feel you)
Like I'm right beside you (like I'm right beside you)
But still no (still no word) word from you
 
 
 

 They were shocked when their saw Myungsoo tears flowing.It was the second time their saw it.Once when his mother gone.

 
 

"Myungsoo.. are you okay?'' Sungyeol get near him and sit next to him.There no words just sobbing that getting harder.

 
 

Woohyun just not a type that know how to coax people so he stone in his spot with his open ears.

 
 

"I saw him.... he in front of me..''

 
 

When Myungsoo start to speak his voice become husky because of the sobbed.

 
 

"Who?'' Sungyeol tried to make Myungsoo facing him, but Myungsoo get up from his sit and walk to the window.He hiding his face from his friends.

 
 

"He walk away from me..... and... he ..... said... I kill him!" Myungsoo voice creak.

 
 

"Who? Myungsoo what are you talking about, WHO?'' Sungyeol smell something is wrong but he afraid to guess about it. He afraid he know who  Myungsoo was been talking about.

 
 

Woohyun in another part is shaking already, he really already guess.Who was Myungsoo talking about.

 
 

"You know who he is Yeol, he here!" He fist the curtain.He can't fight it, it's his own mistake, his own sins.

 
 

He already tried to find him before but it like he lost from Myungsoo radar.Now,Myungsoo don't have to tracking him.He come with his army to against Myungsoo.

 
 

"I think he was the person I saw playing piano at the music department that day.He change a lot. I can't regonized him.But last night it's him.HE was in front of me.''

 
 
 

Sungyeol placed his hands touching his unheadache head.They hope to see Sungjong again but why his heart telling him this is going to have war between them.And he never expect that they Sungjong, their cute innocent and soft heart Sungjong can make the cold or more frozen ice prince Kim Myungsoo's teared.But, deep down in his heart know this all not just Myungsoo fault is Sungjong changed. It's they fault fully, Myungsoo, Woohyun and his self.

 
 
 

"What he do and said to you?'' now Sungyeol voice is shaking.

 
 

''He said I already kill him, and some guy waiting for him."

 
 

Hearing that Woohyun realized that what happen to him is not coincidental is connection with what happen to Myungsoo.

 
 

"I think Sungjong already start the war with me before he got you last night." Woohyun gulp his dried throat.

 
 

They look at each other and the living room become really silence until they can hear the wings pass by them.

 
 
 
 
 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

He just back from Myungsoo house.He when to college gym to release his tension with exercise. After a half of hour he take shower before when home.

 

But before he could reach his gym locker. He saw some guys lean him back at his locker door. Before Sungyeol could utter some word to him, that guy already realized his spot and smile at him. Sungyeol just want to ask but suddenly another guys with dino face come out step in front of him blocking his way to his locker.And bath him with something from head to toes.

 
 

RED PAINT.

 
 

Sungyeol couldn't do anything to avoid the act because of too sudden.When he try to open his eyes what he saw is the dino boy and that guy just now are hugging each other.

 
 

"What The Heck you think you're doing?'' his dolp voice already creak because of this temper.

 
 

"Just send you a greet from Sungjong. The war are begin with you."

 
 

Sungyeol about to chase them but when he realized he just covered with towel around his waist he stone at his spot.

 
 

"Omg! Sungyeol what happen to you?'' he eyes wide when he saw Sungyeol in that states.

 
 

"I don't know, I'm taking shower after gym class but when I'm out from it the boy with dino face smile at me and bath me once more with this, red paint." 

 

"Who was him? "

 

"I think I saw his once,....ah! The bass boy!''

 
 

Woohyun helping Sungyeol to the bathroom because the paint exteremly fast dried on his skin.

 
 

"I smell glue in that paint.No wonder it easy to dry."

 

Sungyeol just can jaw dropped hearing that.

 
 

"Did they said something to you?'' Woohyun talking at outside the door.

 
 

Sungyeol hand stop at the tap knob he try to remind back what just the short guy thought him.

 
 

"Sungyeol....?'' 

 
 

"Just send you a greet from Sungjong. The war are begin with you: he said that to me.''

 
 

Now both of them busy in they own mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How was that !? Still want to kill me?? Hope U like it! <3 Enjoy it and comments !!  

 

To Be Continue....