Abuse

You Already Kill Me

 

''We never knew the sunny day will turn to hurricane......'' ~ AnnaSuju

 

 

 

 
Like the usually day in his life. Everyday and everytime he open his eyes to the 
day there is a person waiting to him, stretch his hand to make him up. 
Everyday until now is a beautiful day to Sungjong.


A kiss on cheek as a present for his sweet hyung after his bath.
Breakfast whole family on one table seen his born. 


Been send to the school by the driver along with his hyung and get a greeting 
by girl and boy who can't resist them on the school lobby, 
it make them so special on the other eyes.


Be friends with Nam Woohyun and Lee Sungyeol who have a assets to the school 
and they family having a business tied.They wealth enough to the other to keep 
their eyes on them.


But now is change after Kim Sungjong turn to 18 years old.



FLASH BACK

 

 

''Honey, you need to be strong.Please just hold on so it's not going to hurt them.''~

 

''But, dear soon or later we have to tell them, before it getting worse.''~

 

"Can't you see them just having a good day, They look so happy.Please don't ruin it.They is my son.''~

 

''They're mine also.But can't you see Myungsoo.Something, he make me worry.''~

 

"It's was nothing he just love his brother."

 

"Don't deny it.You're they mother, you feel it and see it too,it's seem more than that.''

 

''I..... I ... afraid if we thought... them, it will..... change .... our .... family.''~

 

 

When their heard they mother sobbed became more heavy it make them worried.
Myungsoo was too curious to know and can't wait any second to push the door.


Their parent's who was shock with their emergder from they sit.


"Mom, why are you so sad!?''

 

Sungjong hugged his mother without knowing what will be reveal soon will hurt him.


While Myungsoo was keep his tongue tied with his glare was set to his father.
Waiting the facts that he will kill to know.In is mind keep repeating 
* what is the true? Why I can't be too close to my own brother?*


They mother can't even hold the sobbing when her innocent children.


The father who know well that his wife can't even talk he took the role.


''Myungsoo, our Sungjong is not your brother , son.''~

 

Start after that day, YES everything was changed.


END FLASH BACK.

 

 

Abuse at home.
He push him on the floor.Pinned him hands above his head. with the free hand was 
putting the boy leg on his shoulder. Easy to him when he just saw the boy out 
from the bathroom with just a towel after they parent's leave for business dinner.
He  the boy body and land the slap on the boy face when the boy tried to protest.
He leave a mark in everypart of the milk skin.He do everything the 'demon' inside of him thought.
Without warning he enter  in the boy hole raggy.
 

"Hyung! Please it hurt ! Please stop! Myung~hyung...''~


"SHUT UP!.... I'm not your HYUNG! You sound like .Don't tell me you don't like it!....''


Sungjong been abuse by Myungsoo everytime they parent's wasn't at home.
More correct was, been  by the one the believe should be his guardian but 
is was opposite.


"Please.... I begged you!'' 


Sungjong was wrong the more he begging the more it make Myungsoo get violent to fill his desire.
He dream it everytime he saw Sungjong.


''Did you know I'm waiting to this seen you're 12.! ! Mom and Dad, not your 
anymore to safe you! Got that!''


Sungjong was lost count how many time Myungsoo did it to him seen the day their knew the turn.


Truth they parent's never change but, Myungsoo is.


Myungsoo changed. There no more morning kiss, there no more his hyung when he open his eyes.


But what he know his was been warn.


"Everything in this house is not belong to you."


When Myungsoo putting his cloths on.He can only crying.But, his cried make 
Myungsoo get angry with that a kicked was land on his belly.
Causing of that the  body been push to the wall.Myungsoo grab his hair.


''Listen! Tell anyone in this house about this you'll dead!''~


Sungjong just can nods.


''!''~


Sungjong crawlly to get into the bathroom.He can't even feel his own legs.
He lost his strength. Somehow he able to put his self into the tab and turn 
the water on to clean his body.He stay there without knowing the time. 
Only in the bathroom he keep his secrets tied.Everytime Myungsoo  him, 
he'll try to release his sadness with cutting his wrist with the penknife.
The pain will drift him to sleep.


He pray to not open his eyes.But, still the air is still there to make him breath.
And the scar will remind him about the abuse.


Get up from the tab, He look at his self in the mirror.



''I'm ugly...... that's way hyung hates me!?'' 
 
He prepared his self to school.


Seen that his 'parent's'' was not home he not even dare to go to the kitchen 
to having the breakfast.He not dare to look at Myungsoo face.

Walk out the house, and the driver greeting him still like before.


''Oh...Young master.Let's me send you.I get the car." ~


''Papa, no need.I'll use my legs.And please just call me Sungjong."


Sungjong call him Papa seen he was 10, without any reason.But he like it 
everytime Sungjong call him that.


"You're  not going to school right?''~ 


Sungjong was paused with the words.He turn to look at the man he call papa.


"How did you know?''~ he try to read his papa expressive face.The man to a step close to him.


" You just go to the school every Friday because there was your piano lesson.
You're going to Red Cafe as the dishboy.Am'I right, Jonggie~ah?'' Eunhyuk bend 
down to look at the boy eyes.To see the truth.He know well that Sungjong can't lie.
When the boy was about to cry, Eunhyuk quickly hugged him tight.


''I know ! I understand ! Just cry!''~ He rubbed Sungjong back to calm him down.
Because he can feel the boy was so suffercate inside.


''How papa know i'm working there?'' Sungjong look at Eunhyuk face curiously.


"Red Cafe is belong to my lover! " he smile brightly when mation about that.


''Donghea~hyung?'' he shock.


Eunhyuk just nod.


" I better go before Myungsoo~hyung out, papa.'' wipe his tears.Sungjong kiss Eunhyuk cheek.


Eunhyuk was shock with the kiss.


''For what?''

''Been beside of me ,seen I come to this house." 


Eunhyuk just look sadly, when the boy walk out from the mansion gate.


Without anyone realized it. The scenes send a ache to someone heart. 
He stand behind the curtains awhile ago. He clutch his chest because 
he can felt it was aching inside.He wondered why.


But in Sungjong mind keep asking 
''Hyung~ why? why you changed? Why you hates me?'' Everyday the same question. 


With himself " Why you hurt him? Why Myungsoo? Why you change?  











To be continue......


I know i'm not good in  so sorry!