Words 'Please' is Lied

You Already Kill Me

hi <3 I'm back, so.... I have to say sorry heavily from a bottom of my heart. To just updated after years... so enjoy and comment to help me getting better in this fic... ! About the other fics.. for someone death to know when I will update it mean.... soon? : )

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo stood there for a while before he reset what just happen in front of him. It’s unbelievable. That was not Sungjong he knew at all. And it was his fault, no more sweet in Sungjong's voice .No more purity in his eyes.

 

Myungsoo down in his deep thought until he not realized his cheeks soak with his tears. That make the crown was shock when they saw, the kingka a.k.a Kim Myungsoo cried in the centre of dance floor.

 

His heart took over his body for a first time in his life to get back what was once is his before that he used to treasure it. His’s Sungjong. Myungsoo took a step to chasing the brat that taken away his's Sungjong.

 

He follow they trace to the club back door. When he yank the door he saw Sungjong was going inside the brat car.

 

"Sungjong!''   

 

Smirk at Ilhoon face is enough to boiling his bloody. He took Sungjong arms and hide him behind he self and facing Ilhoon.

 

“His mine, and I’m taking he back.” Sungjong just smirk hearing the roar nonsense for Myungsoo.

 

Ilhoon just smile widely and laugh, it just to provoke the cold heart.

 

‘’Well... well.. Kim Myungsoo-shii, did I just heard you claim me as your?’’ it more shock when he heard it from Sungjong but not Ilhoon.

 

Sungjong took a step to been before Myungsoo he patted on Myungsoo shoulder lightly and carry Myungsoo cheek.

 

“Jonggie-ah this is not you. Please come home. I’m promise I’ll fix everything.”

 

Sungjong step closer that put his arm around Myungsoo neck.

 

“tch.. tch...hmm... let me think. You said you’ll fix everything?...hm.. ‘’

 

Sungjong rip the distance between them and rabbed his nose to Myungsoo. It make Myungsoo drowned to have those mew lips. But he got surprised when he got push away plus with Sungjong mocking laugh.

 

 

“ I don’t think so... can I have my mom back, the only one that care about me. Opps.. I’m forgot you kill her already. So I don’t think you can’t fix everything Myungsoo-shii. And plus I’m not yours even seen I born.”

 

 

Sungjong walk and hug Ilhoon tried to hold his anger and tears.

 

“I care about you!’’ Myungsoo try his best to get Sungjong. Myungsoo just make it worst ,Ilhoon thought.

 

Unexpected by Myungsoo once he look up to caught Sungjong eyes, something more fast that than get him. Sungjong send a heavy kick to Myungsoo chest and trap him on the wall with his feet still on Myungsoo’s chest.

 

 

“You said it before, but what you did. You create this ....’’ Sungjong scream out loud with anger pointing he self to let Myunngsoo know his mean.

 

 

“This Sungjong !... you create this Sungjong the broken and heartless and you destroy me, until I’m like this. So don’t just don’t easily said YOU CARE!.”

 

 

“Sungjong let me .. please. I’m begging you. Let me heal the scar.’’ Sungjong disgusted the words that Myungsoo mouth. For him words ‘please’ is lied now. When it come to Kim Myungsoo’s mouth.

 

 

It not just Myungsoo, but Ilhoon too got more shock when Sungjong punch Myungsoo harder on his face.

 

That he walk away from Myungsoo, he stop in front of Ilhoon.

 

“Kim Myungsoo, just remember sorry can’t fixed everything. And don’t you forgot you already kill me.”

 

Ilhoon saw something else than hate in Sungjong’s eyes. He took the trembling body to his embraced and kiss tenderly between Sungjong eyes. He send the gazed to Myungsoo.

 

They leave the cold prince on the ground and stare at the empty space.

 

 

Once that home, Sungjong throw his self to Ilhoon. While cried heavily he caught Ilhoon lips. And this is what Sungjong means with ‘This Sungjong’

 

In another side Ilhoon just granted Sungjong wish.

 

Flash Back ~

 

“It's was side effect because of his trauma. It happened when they feel enough of pain and tortured. At the end they give up fighting and they body, it more to the psycho side that begging to the pain more to cover they fear feeling. In another word they hates to been love or gentle because they set their mind it was a lied. No more trust lines in their life. It up to them to open up and been cure by a new love. And no medicine can cure it. The victim brains protect the heart but develop the body that can’t live without . " 

 

 

Ilhoon taken a psychology so he knew about Sungjong first time he saw the candy. Because he hope someone like that brat can fix his own mistake. They just realized it after a week Sungjong live with them.

 

 

Each night Sungjong crying and having a nightmare he need a touch. Ilhoon witness it when it happen once. While his holiday school. Sungjong emerged from his room cried scream and hug his brother begging to be touch.

 

 

That why he beg Sunggyu explaination. Until that when nobody at home he will come to Sungjong room willing to held the broken figure.

 

 

To be continue.......