introducing chapter

You Already Kill Me

 

Kim Sungjong is a treasure for Kim Myungsoo. For Myungsoo he more than his little brother.Whole this time he treat Sungjong is more than that even he know it wrong.But Sungjong never realized it,because Myungsoo never over the line.He just realized that Myungsoo love to having a light skinship with him.Just quick peak on lips for Sungjong it just brothership but he never knew it was more than that.

 

 

At school Kim brother always been a hot topic. For amazed people surrounding them with they look, they gred, they manner and not just a girl but boy always can't resist them.

 

 

Lee Sungyeol is Myungsoo best friend together with Nam Woohyun.Myungsoo know very well about Sungyeol feeling to Sungjong it make him, a bit take back when they been hang up together.And sometime he just can hold his jealousy when Sungyeol make a skinship with his  Jonggie. But he never knew the kingka also having a great feeling to his Jongie,the Nam Woohyun.

 

 

Nam Woohyun is a kingka at that school for been a rich boy, good looking and talented in musical at they school.And also a bully and playboy.But for Woohyun is was not his self everytime he with Sungjong.He lost sense as a badboy when Sungjong around him. Bright, kindheart, beauty smile, soft laugh and cute face with the juice palm lips it enough to turn the heartless kingka heart melt. Not like Sungyeol he just don't like to show off his feeling because he don't want to lost his coolness as kingka.Ego.

 

 

But every time he saw Sungyeol got a skinship with Sungjong he will find the way to get his anger off seen he can't beat his own friend.So someone near by will be a victims.

 

 

And for Kim family Sungjong is they apple in they eyes.The boy who always obey to the older and never said no to his parent's. If his parent's is omma and appa that they driver and the maid will be papa and mama.But the truth can't be hide too long seen Sungjong was turning to 18 years old soon.It worried them.To let Sungjong know the true is suffercate them.

 

 

And without Sungjong realized it.He though his life is so perfect.His parent's love him and he have a perfect lovely brother and the friend that always by his side.

 

 

Like always we never knew when the bright day turn down when the hurricane come without warning.

 

 

That is how Sungjong life is.He never know what will happen next.

 

 

Happy forever or suffering whole time.

 

 

His life just begin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

the story begin like................