Nam Woohyun

You Already Kill Me

In this chapter I sorry first and kill me later okay... Enjoy it. (It short but enough to be a cruel writer )

 

 

 

 

 

There is a moments of pleasure for him when the pretty eyes was in front of him are hunter for his lips more. It made he feel little cocky until he want to make the y eyes beg of him, more.

 

But that he doesn’t know he fall in the trap that he expedient to avoid from the start.

 

 

From the beginning there was three of them gesture each other, without he realized that he been lead to the room that at the end of the club.

 

That already been booked for the y eyes plan.

 

Too deep in his precious moment until he forgot that he digging his own grave.  He forgot their not alone. When his animal instinct took over his mind his hand working hard on the partner pants to get what he want the most, be inside of him.

 

 

When the y pull away from the kissing sensation he blinked curiously. He saw the y smile ever him smile to his. After while he thought he can have the lips back but pain come first before his pleasure.

 

Blank.

 

‘’Ah ‘’

 

" Ngnn.."

 

"... mo..re.."

 

 

The moans he heard so turn him on. But the pain he fell on his back head made him dying to know what happen to him. Slowly he open his eyes and pain around his wrist locking him from moving make him shoot open his eyes widely in shock .

 

 

The situation is he been tied on the chair.

 

With the most sinners but most beautiful when Kim Sunggyu is facing him with fantastic pose while Bang Yong Guk is bang him while sitting on his lap.

 

 

How can you imagined to have that pleasure but someone else have is and your suffering with needy it the most.

 

Nam Woohyun burning and suffering.

 

 

 

 

kill me later.... or sooner !

Coming soon....