Blood Trace

You Already Kill Me

 

situation
 
 
 
He run as fast he can go without he realized he was standing in front in of someone house not his.Mansion.
 
 
He bang the door harder that his hands can bear.
 
 
What happen in front of him just now was replay in his mind all over the time.
 
 
His breathing was bluffing and his voice is shaking and more worse his whole body are trembling, scare.
 
 
When the door open up to him, his drop his weaking body on his knee in front of the one who look at him curiously.
 
 
 
"Help me...... help him...... it not my fault.... he...."
 
 
 Now his tears are rolling to his cheek, sent more shock to the eyes who looking at him.
 
 
"Woohyun, what happening?'' He took his friends back to his feet.
 
 
"Myungsoo..... Sungjong.... he....'' before he could finish his sentences  someone from at the back of Myungsoo voice out first.
 
 
"What happen to my son Woohyun?"
 
 
"Sir......" when he saw Mr.Kim his tongue get tied.
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
Just when they heard what come out from Woohyun mouth they run to the site in one piece even it's not all the story been thought.
 
 
 
But, when they are there, their found nothing. Their look around them to made a last check but it's still nothing.
They can't found any sign of the figure they looking for.
 
 
 
Just blood trace all over the road.
 
 
 
Myungsoo took Woohyun's collor shirt with force to facing him.
 
 
 
"Where is he?"  he look at Woohyun with his death glare. 
 
 
His father just can stare at the bloods on the road that still fresh.Silently tears lining to his cheek. His son, deep down his heart now. Regret to tell the truth and little by little he realized Sungjong slipping away from him.
 
 
And now, gone!
 
 
Woohyun just numb in his spot.He even can't speak properly, what he can do just shaking his head sigh that he don't know.
 
 
"Myungsoo, is this yours?'' his father took something near at the blood scene.
 
 
It's Sungjong earring that same pair with what Myungsoo use now.
 
 
"Dad's it Sungjong we have a same pair."
 
 
With his shaking hand he took it from his father.His heart feel likes been torn apart from his chest. Before he known everything is blank.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Very ..... very ... short chapter!!! Mianhea! 
 
Coming Soon........