Who're My Angels

You Already Kill Me

 

"May I know more, where am'I ?'' 
 
 
Hoya gently laying Sungjong back and pulled the blanket to his chest.Before words, he careless Sungjong hairs.
 
 
"Just rest first you will know it later.''
 
 
Yes, he do fast asleep again, maybe here he feel so comfortable and secure.Without nightmare, Sungjong look peaceful in Hoya eyes when he witness the latter fall asleep slowly.
 
 
 
...brezzzzz....
 
 
"Yes, Hoya here."
 
 
**
 
 
"Okay I'll be there!"
 
 
Hoya stare at the beauty sleeping before when off the door.Somehow he hope that he can stay.Whisper .... to Sungjong before he off.
 
 
 
"Sorry, I'll be back!''
 
 
 
After while in the beautiful dreamland he awake when the warm hands are gone for his side.He take a sit on the bed before he scanning the place surrounding him.To get better look he look around the room.It's a guest room since it was empty just with the wooden furnitures and the shell that fill with books.
 
 
 
He get near to the window and stunned when he look at the view.The school is totally in the mountains.And from the window he can see the Azuba High School gate, it just narrow but in school are more bigger than that.He can guess that his building are in the last blook since he can see all of the areas in the school areas.
 
 
 
Slowly he get interesting at the bool shell, when he saw some of the magazine that shown his the angels face. It's school magazine.  
 
 
He start to fall in reading mode......
 
 
The information that make he unstop his reading mode....
 
 
 

 

Azabu High School is private preparatory day school in hiding mountain in Japan.It is a school for elites family.And most important it, all of the teachers and the pupils is boys.Azuba is one of the most prestigious preparatory school in Japan.Unliked another high schools, Azuba is been protect by many side of peoples who protected the heir and trainee they heir in Azuba to become elite people who not only know to sit in the office but survive in the real world as a tough one.

 

 

 

Behind the big names as the great school ever in Japan, here appeard the shining apple of the school.

 

 

Kim Sunggyu , Lee Howon and Jang Dongwoo.

 

 

One of the extraordinary pupils with unseen eyes, sweet personality, warm smile and a bit of cold side of his gaze will make peoples around him saw his chrismatic side.And most important part is Kim Sunggyu is a heir of the Azuba High School owner. His specialist is philosophy and no doubt in his acedemy. In another side of this person his was the best in his performances in any of art programs, likes instruments, singging, acting and Kabuki (it musical in Japan).

 

 

Jang Dongwoo, is the boy behind his face. His character is totally different from his surface.Exchange students from Shawnigan Lake School in Canada and the only heir of the Jang.Coo.Product.The biggest company the produce the components for cars industry.Wild eyes will made people misunderstand with his look.But it will be gone when their heard his laughs.Easy going person, and really greassy more chessy exspecially when he with Sunggyu.Specialisty in any games the been introduce to him, he will mastered the games in 2 hours of 2 day .Good in dance but wise talking in person. Never look down at Jang Dongwoo because he can knock you down only with his words.

 

 

 

( He weakness is Sunggyu.)

 

 

 

Lee Howon or Hoya , the gently, manly , tought outside and inside. The only son of the bigger shipping company, Lee.Coo. Hoya speciality is sport, martial arts, and so obviously is in dancing.Hoya is private guardian for Sunggyu and Dongwoo. Personally he is the song writer for Sunggyu since that in 3rd gred.The family holding a good tied with each other and bring a good accessed for them to get along.By the look,Hoya is the tough one among them and even more mature than Sunggyu.Hoya is the leader in the schoolship in sport.Hoya is the second place after Sunggyu that having a great gred in every years.Dongwoo will be the third like always but, overall they always having a same scores.Hoya is the only student in Azuba High School that working, Hoya have run his father business since his father already moved to London while ago.So Hoya have to run the business while he was study.But hstill he can mantain his score and another activity in school.

 

 

 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
"Enjoy you reading moments, I brought a clean cloths!''
 
 
Sunggyu smile flowerly to him,while showing the cloth bag to him.
 
 
"But, I got my own in my bagpack.!'' He curious and try to remember did he bring it or not.Still blured.
 
 
Sunggyu look at him with smirk.He lead near to Sungjong before he whisper to his ears.
 
 
 
"Sweety you're now!"
 
 
 
Blood running in second to his face, shock to his brain, his body shivering.Embarrasing, immediately he jump for his sit and run to the bed to cover his self with the blanket.And cursing him self why he was not aware by that.
 
 
 
A bit take back by Sungjong reacted,Sunggyu thought it cutes.
 
 
"Did you know you're so clumsy and cute naturally beauty.''
 
 
Lead closer and press his soft his lips to Sungjong checks and make it more reddish than it already are.
 
 
 
"You are worth to this world, and don't you mind.To tell me more about your self to me.''
 
 
 
Sungjong POV.
 
 
The truth or create the fake?
 
 
 
 

to be continue...