It's Begin.

You Already Kill Me

 

 
 

@.@ !! It's going to have shadow characters until the time are come that you'll getting know

each one of them...... <3 <3 <3 sorry for took too much time to update. Enjoy and comments.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

"He made his mind already, but I'm worry about it.''

 
 
 
 

He rest his head in his lover shoulder, while both of the watch the beautiful view in front of them.His lover realized it.

 
 
 
 

"I would lie if I said I'm agreed 100% of his idea, but while Hyung already agreed I thought I'll be at his side to make sure he will be already."

 
 
 
 

"He look more happy now that before.If this is the only way to waste away all of his nightmares. I'll do anything to see that bright smile."

 
 
 
 

"Babe, it's make me jealous. Don't just look at him, I need you too."

 
 
 

"Why you have to jealous, he get my eyes but not my heart.Because I don't have it anymore."

 
 
 

"HAH..... where was it been?''

 
 
 

"Aish... have you steal it from me before."

 
 
 

And the answer been re-award with a passion kiss and get wild when they hands keep warming each other sensitives  skins, whole the lust took they wise away.

 
 
 

Most important thing they forgot their was in the center of hometown park.And they moans caught the happy pair who was plays just now stare at them.

 
 
 

"Guys ! get some room."

 
 
 

When their heard that both of the rolling on the ground burst in laugh. 

 
 
 

"Come on, enough with that. It's getting dark. Let go home hyungs."

 
 
 
 

But before the youngest able to reach his bag on the bench, a strong arms snaking around his waist and pull him close to the bare chest.It's warm.

 
 
 
 

"I'm need a kiss too!"

 
 
 
 

The older pout make the younger melt, he know very well it to cute to resist. Giving a peek he know it wasn't enough.

 
 
 

He let his fingers trail the older gently down of the older neck when he reach the palm lips the kisses took over out of his minds. It's more than what he want to tried.

 
 
 

The lust and rough turn them on, but the older realized when are they now.

 
 
 

"Hey, we need a room, right?''

 
 
 

It's make the younger blushing.

 
 
 

"Now, who're the one need the room more than us.!"

 
 
 
 

"Let's go!.''

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@

 
 
 

"Sorry, I'm late."

 
 
 

"hey.. ''

 
 
 
 

Before he could anything he already been on they berth with kisses and skin trailed on his soft neck.He can feel the guest can't wait anymore.

 
 
 
 

When the tongue stick with each other they getting hard.

 
 
 
 

"ah.... aggressive... yes ... mo..re..''

 
 
 
 

the pleasure took over when the start to rock they members together with his free hand.

 
 
 

''ngh......moan loudly ......."

 
 
 

''....... yeah.....ah...... MYUNGSOO...... inside me.... !''

 
 
 

"ha...... spread yourself to me.."

 
 
 

When all thread flying  veins from they body, Myungsoo started playing with his tongue to feel every inch of his body in great haste.

 
 
 
 

 His though Myungsoo want him but actually Myungsoo just release his lust every time he thinks Sungjong.

 
 
 
 

And that panted breath and the heart beat getting higher when they in their ed.

 
 
 
 

Myungsoo pesters him heartless every time he think about 'HIM"

 
 
 

'ha...... MYUNGSOO !!! "

 
 
 

"  with me...... hah..ha..''

 
 
 

He's getting faster to come.

 
 
 

"yes......ha...ha..."

 
 
 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......"

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

 
 
 
 

"Do you think you're ready for this."

 
 
 
 

Here they are standing in front of the target place for his revenge.And he not standing alone,they are angel at his side by side and made his smile before replied.

 
 
 
 

"I'm not afraid anymore, because I have you'll."

 
 
 
 

But before they could step inside their been greeting with some guy that really hot and attractive .

 
 

And more shock action when he come straight to his hyung and kissing him passion and really rough.

 
 

And before they could said anyone.

 
 
 

"I miss you, damn I wish I can get some room now."he said when he grab the older in his embrace.

 
 
 

"Hey, smoky, you lock hot in blonde. I miss you too." the older just respond with circling his arms around the boy waist.

 
 
 
 

"Who're you, hyung you know him?'' the youngest one spoke since he saw enough to

understand them states, just he want to know since he never saw the smoky guy before.

 
 
 
 

"Long story!'' the older turn to the youngest without letting his hands off from that waist.

 
 
 
 

"Hey , we're don't want to turn on in this uniform.So let's go." at the another side

the other watcher are spoke and them both not surprise with just what happen.

 
 
 
 

"Let talk later. Let's go we have to finish this."

 
 
 
 

They look at each other with eyes language that only their knew what will happen soon.

 
 
 
 

"It's begin."

 

 

 

 

 

 

coming soon...........

 

 

ENJOY< COMMENTS < HAVE FUN !