You Already Kill Him

You Already Kill Me

 

After he got mini shock with want he just saw at the music department and he still can't believe his eyes. So he decide to walk away from there. He can't set his mind so he took a leav from he class.

 
 
 

He was about to press his key alarm but more shock with his car condition.He lost all of his tyres. He snap from his spot when he heard someone is whistling at him. And what he got is all of his tyre been arranged and that guy sit on the top of it with.

 
 
 

It no words between them. Just staring with each other.He amazed with the creature in front of him. Cute cheek, reddish lips thin eyes, fair skin and look y with the red hair.The cutes dare to stare at him like that it mean he have a gain on him.

 
 
 

He was about to spoke out but being cut off, when he saw other guy come near the cute one with a smirk at him before he kiss the cute guys with full of desire of lust. He stone watching the scene when it become more wild the blonde guy just now took the cute one in his hand and carry him down on his feet before broke the kiss.

 
 
 
 

"We giving you a free show, how was that?'' the cute guys lean his self in the blonde guys chest.

 
 
 

"Are you did this ?'' he stare at the cute one with fire in his eyes.But he take back a bit when he saw the blonde is like protective to the guy.

 
 
 

''It just beginning of a fun in your life." it sound more like mocking him now. He want to get close a rip the smirk on the cute guy face back when he saw the blonde one was in good built he stop.

 
 
 

"What that such means for?'' he fisted the key in his palm.

 
 
 

"It's your car is "his" dark memory so it soon will be destroy to eraser the nightmare."

 
 
 

Now he clueness.Frowning to understand each words means that come from a stranger.

 
 
 

"Don't you remember?'' the first spoke from the blonde.

 
 
 

"What are you talking about?'' he tried to dig more to understand more.

 
 
 

He just get laugh with that, the cute smirk at him. More like mocking smile at him.

 
 
 

"Just let you know he send a greeting to you first than the other Nam Woohyun."

 
 
 

When Woohyun heard 'he' it shot his mind straightly.It can't be him.

 
 
 

"Don't tell me.... it him? ... you lying he death ...I saw him bleeding."

 
 
 

Whole of his body are shaking.

 

 
 

"It's him. And You Already Kill HIm. Nam Woohyun."

 
 
 

They walk away while Woohyun on his knees shaking remember all of his sins.The cute and the blonde look back from they feet. And send a last words to him.

 
 
 

"Just get ready to a next games." 

 
 
 

They leave him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To Be continue.......

 

 

Sorry with the short and another confusing chapter to U all but soon it will clear in better.Enjoy it and Comments it. Thank U Love U Everyone!!!!