I wouldn't fall to him If you not failed on me.

You Already Kill Me

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is 7th time in a week he bath with paints.It's start with red then, purple, green, white, black, yellow then the last is pink. It's really paints.Even he have to scream all the time it happen it wouldn't change anything about that.

 

Sungyeol Prank Treatments By Dongwoo And Hoya.

 

He dropped his jaw when he saw that title nicely paint on his locker and his cars. With very nice graphics.Really really nice. He lose all of effort to move.But there is  once when he can grab Dongwoo hand after bathing him.Before he could open his mouth to ask or put the punch on the dino face. Really, means it. There come a strong punch on his tummy. Hoya presents.And he try to compliant to the dekan about that all but, what he get is a letters.

 

 

Dongwoo to Sungyeol,

 

You have to enjoy the moments, because when you saw him later peoples will start to talk about it again.

 

''Did he still alive?''

 

"How could he change?''

 

"It's police case?''

 

"Who did This all To Him?''

 

Right Sungyeol?

 

                                                                                                                   This is Dongwoo.

 

 

That why he bear with it he want to face Sungjong so much.How much he want to hug Sungjong. And on his knees to said how much he regrets back there and sorry he is it happen.He love Sungjong. He will tried to hold on until he see his Sungjong again.

 

But, when paints bathing season end. Sungyeol get another treatments from Dongwoo. When the second week come the first day is strong glue at his that stick on his chair it's started the new hell.

 
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 

He hated to see the older get touch by the other than him. He not bother to utter a words when they reach their mansion.At the other side the older just act innocent to him.He know that the older knew his feeling now.

 

He slammed the door and crash he on the chair without even care the younger having they good time in the living room.

 

"oh... Youngguk~hyung you here? Where Gyu~hyung?'' Ilhoon  clueness seeing Yonguk reacted.

 

When Ilhoon look around he get a eyes message from his hyung. Sungjong who still not aware with the situation been drag by Ilhoon to their share room.For Sungjong, Yongguk is new in his life so they still awkward when around with.But still Sungjong bowed formally to Yongguk before left with Ilhoon.

 

Sunggyu take a deep breath before set his next to the blonde that still in temper mode.

 

"Still mad?''  Sunggyu know well when this blonde mad don't tried to touch it causing a hurt at his later.But that what he like about.

 

Weird is Yongguk didn't respond to him.So, Sunggyu put he self on the blonde laps.And tried to make Yongguk facing him.He too both of Yongguk cheek in his palm.He saw something different in Yongguk's eyes.

 

"hey~ what's wrong? Did I hurt you that much?'' 

 

Yongguk slowly snaking his arm around the older waist.And bring the older closer to his.Sunggyu change his hands around the younger neck.But still having eyes meeting with each other no words until Yongguk suddenly sigh.

 

"I hate when you smile at him, when you touch him, you kiss him. I'm scare.Too scare."

 

The words made the older a bit guilty with his acted while ago.Yongguk rest his head on Sunggyu chest.

 

"Why you have to?''

 

Yongguk stay silents.

 

"He can't change my heart.I'm your, all yours. That is our death promise.How you promise me.So do I. It wouldn't change. Until my death."  Sunggyu by he self can't sure it exactly. But he hope that he wouldn't regret what he said now later.

 

When the older eyes drop to the blonde lips they joins it without waiting because the blonde knew all the eyes message from the older.

 

''Hyung, I still afraid you'll fall for him." Yongguk pull them lips apart.

 

"That you need to hold me tight that before.You should know that this is games.I'm the dealing.I wouldn't fall to him if you not failed on me."  Sunggyu spoke while his tongue dancing on Yongguk's lips make the youngest moans.

 

"Hyung I hate people look at you that way....." before Yongguk finish his lips been crash harder, to make he stop talking.They both been sluph by their own saliva wanted to get more of lust in they tongue fight.

 

Of course they no way Sunggyu could win.

 

'~ room.....Guk.... bed now!.....ah ..''

 

Victory in Yongguk hands when hearing that. He palmed Sunggyu then carry the older to their room while the lips still locked with each other.

 

 

 

Hey! Don't curse me first!

the rated M save for next chapter.!!!!

 

Heheheh >,<

 

To be continue....

 

daikatsu