y Foxy Glare

You Already Kill Me

 

I'm simply cut off the YongGuk scene SOORRY!!!

But beware to they hotness!

And GUYS!!!

i LOVE TO TEASES u'LL.

 
 
 
 

He get he self ready for their first 'show' it Thursday night.The night for teens like them filling the club to get one night stand or chasing for love or just get funs. He look at he self in the mirror to the head to toes.

 

 

"You look smoking and hot." he look at the voice owner from inside the mirror it just brighting his smile.More too blushing.

 

 

"Where you get the sweetlips like that!'' he poke the youngest rib with his elbow.

 

"Ouh...  it ... really ...Hyung ...ah..." hearing that making the older turn and get the youngest to make sure.

 

"Honnie, are you okay?" 

 

When the youngest sense the tense in the older voice he creck up his laugh.Making the older pout and turn away and cross his arm to his chest.

 

"The more you pout , the more you look hot." he snaking he arms around the older waist and bring it close to him.

 

"Let's go.Show the lust on the stage later guys.'' 

 

They moment been cut by the voice out the door.

 

 

~~**~~

 

 

"Are he coming tonight?'' the girlish face asking the two friends who still lost in they own though.

 

 

"Don't worry,Ren.It Thursday night he will be here." the tall look at the girlish face.No wonder his friend want to bang him. 

 

 

"And why that Thursday night always special for you'll?'' Ren get carious.He know all of them in his first year in they collage.And he lock his eyes in Myungsoo in the first time.He was dare enough to go to talk to the ice prince.And the result is he end up with Myungsoo on the bed in  the next day.

 

 

What make he sad is Myungsoo not put his heart to get hold by Ren.Myungsoo already thought him,his heart can't love anymore it die already.

 

 

"There your bed partner come." Sungyeol wave his hand to the direction. 

 

 

Not just them stare at the dashing guy who just walk though the door.He caught many eye not just a girls, there is the boys too.Once Myungsoo get eye to Ren he links Ren body into his arms and bring both of them sits next to Sungyeol.

 

 

"You look so dashing tonight.My place tonight?'' No matter how Ren feel to him Myungsoo can sense that.But he really clear with his own heart.There no more love.For Myungsoo Ren is his place to him to release his desires and more important.Ren have some similiar with Sungjong his body figure.

 

 

"Guys let dances, spot some nice figure there.Got to go!" Woohyun get his way to the dances floor left them behind.

 

 

Thursday night for Woohyun is an angels fall from heaven. Night their chasing some hottess to been on bed for one night stand. He stare at the dances floor his eyes lock at nice figure, the one he not expect to been there.But deep down he glad to see the foxy eyes. His dance against the face back to let the other notices him.

 

 

The end he was the one get shock when the foxy just smirk and turn around than hook his hands on Woohyun shoulder and enjoy the dance.

 

 

"Hey, Nam Woohyun,why you so late?'' the foxy bring his y lips to Woohyun ears and whisper ly to him. Woohyun thought that just good timing when the y lips near to him.He took the foxy chin, but before he could steal the lips.The lips already get grab by someone come from his back while the foxy still in his arms.Woohyun get shock that push the blonde harder.

 

 

But, Yongguk is not the one who are easy to push.He smirk, mocking smile before go behing the foxy and grind they body together and dance while the eyes still glare and Woohyun. 

 

 

Woohyun look at Sunggyu and smirk.When Woohyun want to walk away, Sunggyu grab his shirt and once agin whisper to him to stay and just enjoy the dance.

 

 

Woohyun avoid eyes contect with the blonde, he just obey every words that Sunggyu whisper to him. The end three of them blinding with each other dances and sometime each one of the abuse Sunggyu lips with lust. Every time the centre moans the more two of the get they hand rounding them against the silk skin.

 

 

" Does he look y Woohyun~shii? " Yongguk can sense Woohyun turning on now when he saw Sunggyu bend his head on Woohyun shoulder and moans ily when Woohyun place his legs between Sunggyu thigh and while Yongguk his back neck.

 

"Want ?" 

 

It's Woohyun turn to take case.

 

But Woohyun forgot the games...

 

 

 

 

 

Want to kill me!?

Save it later...... someone will get kill later too...

 

 

 

Coming soon...........