Love him..... and hurt him.

You Already Kill Me

 

Hey, It's been while * Too Long ^^ * I not update so, here is the new chapter. 

I'll like to say THANK U LOVE U to every one that made it like this : ) 

Subscribers: 59 | Views: 2879 | Comments: 47 

hope U'll will continue Ur LOVE to this story and my bad in my English.  And guys don't forget to listen to our HamsterGyu and keep view his MV in their own acc in YOUTUBE.

 

Comments Please!!! <3

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
''I need full of your explaination of this KIM MYUNGSOO!"
 
 
Mr.Kim expected the change.
 
 
Every feeling are mixing already. He couldn't think. He just can't . Afraid he was wrong.
 
 
"Now split it out!''
 
 
Both are his sons. He love both of them. Now he wouldn't dare to think if this is one of Myungsoo faults. He should know and realized the changes between them after the day the truth rupture.
 
 
"I love him,"
 
 
Hearing that he drop on his seat. Now it's explain everything.
 
 
"Tell me Soo, what have you done."
 
 
Every single thing that come out from Myungsoo mouth totally breaking his heart as a father ,he failed to protected his son, Sungjong. In the same time he was regrets with his own action.
 
 
That night Myungsoo tell him everything that making him lost his words and dropped his shoulders for all the guilty.
 
 
He was the one who supposed to be there for Sungjong.
 
 
It's not fulled Myungsoo fault it's his also.
 
 
"I'll deal with you Myungsoo. I'll do anything to fix this but bang in your mind that you also have to fix your mistake son. Find him with you solemnity."
 
 
Leaving Myungsoo to think in his reading room. Now he have to deal with the police and his wife that extremely broken because losing his beloved son.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"WOOHYUN!"
 
 
Before he could replied he was already been pinned on the floor. He already expected it come.
 
 
Punch on his cheek.
 
 
Not one but twice.
 
 
"What have you done that night."
 
 
The strong grips stomping he back to the floor every time he want to get lose.
 
 
"I didn't means anything, I love him, I want to bring him home..but he ..... I can't stop ... that he run to the roads....'' 
 
 
 
Yes, that night he found Sungjong running to the alley alone, and he thought he can't help but, Sungjong fighting and mistake his intent. And he worse part he lost his self control when Sungjong in his arms. He can't resisted him.
 
 
 
Hearing sobbing and guilty states from Woohyun, Sungyeol losing his grip.
 
 
They stay still like that until Sungyeol took Woohyun up and coax him slowly.
 
 
Sungyeol also know well they love a same persons.
 
And they also hurting a same persons.
 
And it's not only Woohyun fault.
 
Their are the same.
 
Without he realized his eyes also flooding with tears.
 
 
"I love him....... hurt him too........        what have we done, Woo!''
 
 
 
 
 
 

Coming soon.......................