You Already Kill Me! Remember!

You Already Kill Me

 

 

Hey Everyone, it will be more confusing for the people who just read the story or I like it this way so their will asking more.There a new guest in here! Watch out. It just small visiting from me here.So, enjoy!! 

 

 

And sorry for my every mistake!

 

 

 
 
 

It's easy for him to be in the room.The sense in the room refreshing every happiness and soreness every second he ever been there before.He look around the room, seem the room never being in change at all more correct never been touch.

 

 

His already dare to step in the room without any fright in his darkness.He stop when he step on something.It's a picture.The memory. When he look at the picture he burning up with anger. He smash the picture to the wall and it hit the floor with glass spreading.

 

 

He jump out from the window when he heard the foot step sound hush to the room.He hide behind the gate wall to look at the person who standing in front of the window.He smirk. He already set is mind for the next games. 

 

 

He walk away silently he put his hook on to cover his face.And snap out from the house garden.

 

 

"Sungjong!''

 

 

He transfixed at the moment he heard the person scream.Without turning his face he run from his spot.And he known well the mouse trace that he self create at the past that he use to snicking out from the house.

 

 

He heard the footstep behind him, he run as fast as he could. Smile on his lip when he saw a waiting car in front of him. He stop running. Took off his hook. He smirk to the guy.

 

 

"Sungjong ! '' he know the person still at his back. But before the person reach his hand he turn his face.

 

 

"You Already Kill Me! Remember.''

 

 

He walk away when he saw the frozering face the guy have when saw his face.That was what he want.

He reach the guy who waiting at the car and the extra bonus for his games he kiss the guy passionly while sending a glare to the frozer ladder just now.

 

They kissing turn wild when bothside are wanted.But they know it just beginning of the games war.They broke the kiss before enter the car leaving the person numb at his spot.

 

"Why...,?''

 

He heard it, but he just walk away with a bitter.Because it just beginning.

 
 
 

"How do you know I'm here?'' Sungjong look at him.

 

"Sunggyu~hyung ask me to fine you.So I think you'll be here." His eyes still on the road.

 

"Sorry for kissing you." Sungjong blushing when he remember the kiss the kiss they share just now.

 

"It's okay, you don't have too sorry about it. It my pleasure to have that kiss.'' He took Sungjong hands and kiss the back hand with his free hand.

 

"Don't put your pleasure too high, you already know I'm a broken that already death.It's no love in my dictionary. Remember?''

 

Sungjong look at his feet.Bring away his eyes from the ladder because he know the younger always have a words to melting his heart.He don't want it.He don't want to be weak now.It will remind his self the past of him.

 

"Than just let me be in your games.So I can write back that words in your dictionary and your heart. And the payment is your Kiss. May I?''

 

 

"Ilhoon, I don't want you to be mess in my dirty.You're too young for it.And I don't think Sunggyu want you too."

 

"I'm not a kids anymore.'' he put the puffy eyes and pout and shot Sungjong with it.

 

"Gosh, don't do that.!''

 

"Hyung, I just want to protect you." 

 

He still remember first time he saw Sungjong in Sunggyu room.He thought he saw a angel.He back to Japan for holiday school. That time Sungjong never talk to him, every time he get near to him.He like talk to the walk but he don't care as long Sungjong look at him. Until Sungjong talk to him for a first time when he play a piano for Sungjong.He still remember also looking at Sungjong broken side when he get a nightmare at night and Sunggyu have to coax him. Not just Sunggyu, sometime he saw Hoya or Dongwoo hyung.

 

 

It make he want to know more about Sungjong.And when he heard about Sungjong  darkside from Dongwoo. The more he want to be at his angel side.Yes, he want to make Sungjong angel in his life.He want to heal the scars and cure the wound in every parts of Sunjong.

 

 

"Ilhoon, can we stop for while at the grave land.I want to see someone."

 

He get back from his flashback hearing Sungjong request.They out from the car, the dim light around the area lighting the gravestone.

 

He miss her.And for Sungjong she is the only person though him how to love.Apart of him regret to leave her without said goodbye.He touch the picture and close his eyes and flashing smile on her face with that he remind his self that the games he start is not just for him it for her.

 

 

 

"The games still on even he already regonized you?''

 

Ilhoon shot him a question.He just smirk hearing that.

 

"I would never turning back.It just going to be more fun like this."

 

"Let go home,I don't want to get kill by Sunggyu~hyung for tooking to much time bring you home.''

 

They walk away from the graveland when wings pass by like sending a greeting to them.It cold night as cold as Sungjong heart now.

 
 
 
 
 
 

Preview!

 
 

"Omg! Sungyeol what happen to you?'' he eyes wide when he saw Sungyeol in that states.

 

 

"I don't know, I'm taking shower after gym class but when I'm out from it the boy with dino face smile at me and bath me once more with this, red paint." 

"Who was him? "

"I think I saw his once,....ah! The bass boy!''

 

 

 

 

And here is the new guest in this story!

And I got no Idea why I'm put him here!!!! 

 

 

 

 

comimg soon.....