it can't be ...

You Already Kill Me

 

BOWED!

 
 

Everyone I'm sorry for making it more confused..... I like it when U'll like to ask.! 

 
 

*i'm meanie*

 

* hmm... *

 

Sorry!

 

the previous chapter is like a shadow chapter! it's showing 2 new characters that appeared. So this is the new chapter that explain little bit about the previous chapter.

 
 
 
 

[ flashback ]

 
 
 
 

She awake because of the loud bangs from her husband office houseroom, she was awake from his long crying yesterday when he found out her lovely son that run from home.

 
 
 

The one she protect the most, the one and the only son that she fall deep love for.

True that the son is not from her womb. But he cheerish in her life.

 
 
 

She bring her self to the room door and about to knock but the conversation shut her up. She stone there listening the whole situation and the story from his own blood that kill her heart.

 
 
 

Tears lingering without stop mode . She can't even move her self. She drop on her knees. 

Asthma, her cries on the rise. Even the despairing heart to accommodate the extremely grief.

 
 
 
 

Suddenly the door was open, her husband was shocked and startled to see his wife.

Before he could speak to his wife, she asked her husband,

 
 
 

 "Is't all this are true?''.

 
 
 

Her husband is not able to explain because he knew his wife, so that she unfortunately.

He was only able to embrace his wife.

 
 
 

He heard the cries of his mother, with he ​​only regret to persuade his mother, so he hateshearing the cries of his mother. Before he could said a words to explain and apologize.

 

 
 
 

He numb  with his mother words.

 
 

"Myungsoo, you not only have killed Sungjong but you kill your mother too.'' What hurt he the most he own mother don't even want to look at him now.

 
 

He know it is his fault and now his legs giving up. He kneening in front of his parents.He tried to speak but, all of a sudden his mom grip firm on his father shirt.

 
 

With a live energy waste, she said to them.

 
 

"Please I wanted him, .."

 
 

His mother's voice faded and weakened her to survive. With tears his mother passed away without a word sorry for him. It's all his fault.

 
 
 
 
 
 

[Now]

 

 

 
 
 
 

It's already 2 years it happen. His father hiding his self with his works and home late and sometimes they don't even see each other even live in the same house.

 
 
 
 

And now Myungsoo have a new habit now. Visiting Sungjong bedroom. Since Sungjong left he never ask anyone of his maid get inside the room or clean it.He lay on Sungjong bed and cry everynight come if he not ing someone on his own bed. 

 
 
 
 

Collage life is killing him.

His smile are totally fake for every girl or boy whose put eyes on him every step in and out he made in the building. And ironic things is Woohyun and Sungyeol still at his side. 

 

 
 
 

Today he feel different starter from his dream, it's his mom smile at him and when he open his eyes his father standing at his door calling him for breakfast. 

 
 
 
 

He drive to his collage and park like usually but  what he curious about is the college foyer desolate condition without any signs of students. Until he heard the applause and hilarity in the college music room.

 

 
 
 

And when he arrived he was surprised to see his friends,they was shocked to see performances taking place on the stage,before he could ask them he by his self now was  struck with the singers voice.

 

 
 
 

It's band group, at the left a dino face guy playing the bass with his smirk on his lips and his eyes look so wild and at his right the lead guitar with a cute face and his red hair and his sharp eyes making him look so y.

 
 
 
 

At the back the overall purple guy playing the drum with his charm and the last is the singer played the piano at the center. He was face is pale even his hair covered his fave ,reddish lips, his eyes was beautiful with the eyeliner with his raven hair and his voice is angelic.But the voice sounds familiar to Myungsoo.

 
 
 
 
 
 
{piano started....}
 
 
 
I don’t know where I’m at,


I’m standing at the back,


And I’m tired of waiting,


Waiting here in line, hoping that I’ll find what I’ve been chasing.

 

 
I shot for the sky,


I’m stuck on the ground,


So why do I try, I know I’m gonna fall down,

 

 

I thought I could fly, so why did I drown?,
 
Never know why it’s coming down, down, down.​

 

 

 

 
I'm not ready to let go,


Cause then I'd never know,


What I could be missing,


But I’m missing way too much,


So when do I give up, what I’ve been wishing for.

 

 

 

 
I shot for the sky,


I’m stuck on the ground,


So why do I try, I know I’m gonna fall down,


I thought I could fly, so why did I drown?


I'll never know why it’s coming down, down, down.

 

 


Oh I am going down, down, down,


Can’t find another way around,

And I don’t want to hear the sound, of losing what I never found.

 

 

 

 

I shot for the sky,


I’m stuck on the ground,


So why do I try, I know I’m gonna fall down,


I thought I could fly, so why did I drown?


I never know why it’s coming down, down, down.

 

 

 

 

 
I shot for the sky,


I’m stuck on the ground,


So why do I try, I know I’m gonna fall down,


I thought I could fly, so why did I drown?


I'll never know why, it’s coming down, down, down.

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvGYYg40Ijw)

 

 

 

 

 
 

Myungsoo ... " it can't be....."

 
 
 
 
 
 
It's hanging until here!!! 
to be continue.....