Seohyun and Kris Moment

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

SEOHYUN POV

That Kris, how could he just stole a kiss from me. I gonna get my revenge. He will pay for it. But why am I feeling happy too. My heart is pounding. Is it that I start to fall for him? No I couldn't love him. He will hurt me right? I couldn't trust him. I will just have to remember him right not love him. Aish! What are you thinking Seohyun? 

I will just go to sleep and get my revenge on him tomorrow. Hahahaha........

End Of Pov

"Seohyun!" Wake up now.......

Seohyun: Omma, why do I have to wake up? It satursday and I don't have to go to work.

The mom: There someone here for you.

Seohyun: I will come down. 

Kris: Hurry and go to get ready. I'm gonna take you somewhere. Your not mad from yestersday right?

Seohyun: I'm not mad and sure I will go with you.

Hehehe...I will surely get my revenge on him today...whispering to herself.

Kris: What did you just say?

Seohyun: Nothing..wait here, I'm gonna go get ready and we will go.

5 minute pass......................................................................................................

I'm done..let go Kris...Shouted Seohyun as she walking down the stair...

Kris: okay...

Seohyun: where are we going?

Kris: Um...where do you want to go?

Seohyun: I want to go to the amusement park.

Kris: sure...let go...

Grab seohyun hand and they head out.

Woohoo....yeah...Kris let get on the rollercoster, I want to ride that once.

I don't want to Seohyun. It scary.

Don't be such a scary cat Kris. Let go.

She grab kris hand and they both sit beside each other on the rollercoster. 

Here it going.

Seohyun and Kris both were screaming when the rollercoster going up and down. And then going very fast and turned. Seohyun was screaming and hugging kris arm while he just open his mouth really big and enjoy te ride. Then the rollercoster stop and they got out.

Seohyun: That was fun.

Kris: It was fun but your so loud screaming that my ear hurt.

Seohyun: At least I'm not like you open your mouth really big when we were there but nothing come out. And just sit there like your frozen. I bet your just so scare.

Kris: Let go to the hunted house.

Seohyun:ooh....Yes! Let go...

They enter the hunted house. A hand touch Kris back and he scare so he move closer to Seohyun. Then Something grab seohyun leg and she was screaming. Kris pull Seohyun to him. They both Hold him and walk through the Hunted house. Then something grab Seohyun's arm and pull her away from Kris. She scream so loud and were jumping. Kris just laugh and then chase after Seohyun. Then that monster let go and Seohyun Jump on to Kris and he carry her out of the haunted house. Kris were laughing while carry her out.

Seohyun: Why are you laughing? It not funny.

Kris: Your just so cute. Hahahaha

Seohyun: Stop laughing or I will leave now.

Kris: Okay.

Seohyun: Well thank you for carrying me out. Am I heavy? can you put me down now?

Kris: Your super heavy and my arm hurt now.

Seohyun: Sorry.

Kris: You have to pay me for carrying you out.

Seohyun: How much?

Kris: Treat me to Lunch later.

Seohyun: Fine.

Then they continue to go have fun in the amusement park. They both take picture together there. They were holding hand the whole time there. And sit together and enjoy their time together. Then they decide that they have enough and left the park to go to eat lunch.

Kris: I'm hungry now Seohyun. Let go have Lunch and you treat me.

Seohyun: Okay.

They go to a street restaurant and eat there. They both eat rice cake and kimchi. They just drink water. 

 

Taste so good. I'm already finish. Are you done yet Kris?

Kris: Already finish too. You have something on your chin.

Seohyun: Where?

Kris: let me help you.

He grab a nakin and wipe off the dirty thing on her chin. They both stare at each other for about 1 minute and they both blush and turn away.

Seohyun: um......I will pay and let go.

Kris: Okay.....

Seohyun: So where are we gonna go next?

Kris: How about go to watch a movie together.

Seohyun: Let go.

She grab Kris hand and they got into his car and drive off to the theater and buy two ticket. They sit beside each other. 

Kris: You like this kind of romantic movie?

Seohyun: I don't know. I just try to watch how it like since many people like it.

Kris: Oh...

Seohyun: Why are you watching it too?

Kris: I don't know. You watch it so I just follow you.

Seohyun: Okay. 

They both focus on watching it. After a mintue pass the movie have a kiss scene between the two main lead in the movie and Kris and Seohyun both feel uncomfortable watching it and turn away. The two couple sitting near them also were kissing and they feel more umcomfortable and just stare at each other and their face were really close too. They were blushing but it was kinda dark so both of them didn't see each other blush. But they both felt embarrassing. Then the scene past and they continue to watch it and act like nothing happened. Seohyun soon just fall asleep on Kris's shoulder because it was boring. And Kris just look at her the whole time until the movie end. He wake her up and they leave the theater. 

Kris: Were it that boring that why you fall asleep?

Seohyun: Yeah....We should have choose a different movie to watch.

It was just that you were uncomfortable with me there that why your asleep. Kris whissper to himself.

Seohyun: What did you just say?

Kris: Nothing. Let go shopping and buy something for your omma since she let you come out with me the whole day.

Seohyun: That a good ideas. Let go!

I don't know why but being with him made me felt happy. It really uncomfortable in the theater when there were kiss scene between the two lead role. I hope he don't see me blush because our face were so close and were almost kiss too. I'm just so embarrassing. Seohyun talking to herself. 

Kris: Are you okay Seohyun? Why do I heard you saying something to yourself?

Seohyun: I'm Okay. I didn't say anything.

Kris: Oh...

Seohyun: What should we buy for my omma?

Kris: How about some accessories?

Seohyun: that a good ideas. Since she love to collect those thing too.

Kris: Ok. Mm...How about this one?

Seohyun: It really pretty. Let take that one. I want to buy a poster to my umma too. She always want a poster of a girl playing a piano.

Kris: Why does she like that?

Seohyun: Because it remind her of when my dad and her first meet each other. She was playing a song on the piano and that how my dad fall for her. They both meet at her friend wedding when she play a song for her friends. I just think their story are romantic.

Kris: Let find the perfect painting poster.

Seohyun: Okay.

They both walk around the store when something catch her eyes. It was a poster with exactly a women playing the piano and a man standing there watching her. She call Kris and they both buy it.

Then they go eat dinner at the restaurant in the mall and go home with the stuff they got. 

Kris: Today is the most happiest day of my life.

Seohyun: Don't tell me you never go anywhere other than your workplace,school,restaurant to eat, and friends house.

Kris: No, that not what I mean. I mean I really enjoy today date with you. I have lot of fun with you.

Seohyun: Oh...Well I have no fun with you.

Then they reach Seohyun house and they both got out. Seohyun step on Kris foot and shouted.

That my revenge yesatersday for kissing my cheek. Hope your feet hurt really bad. hahaha...I also have lot of fun with you today. Bye!

Kris: Ouch! My feet really hurt. hehehehe she enjoy the date today with me. So happy too. Ouch! My feet.

Then he drive home even though his feet hurt.

 Seohyun enter her house and give the thing she and Kris buy for her omma to her mom and she also hug her mom. She just ignore her brother Siwon who sitting in the sofa in the living room and go upstair to her room.

Seohyun Pov.......................

Yes! I get my revenge. hahahaha

But does it hurt him that much? I hope he can still walk properly too.

But I enjoy today very much. I feel happy spending time with him. I don't know why too. He a nice guy after all. I hope I can spend more time with him. "wait!" What am I thinking about? I don't like him right? I should just go take shower and sleep. So tire today.

End of Pov......

This is what they wear for the whole day they spent together--> 14566913_204x291.jpegsnsd+seohyun+in+Paris+1.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it a boring chapter even though it Seohyun and Kris date...