20

Haunted

Zhou Mi picked up a box and started carrying out the front door, pausing to brush his hair out of his eyes.

"Zhou Mi!"

He looked up, eyes widening in surprise when he saw Kyuhyun running up his driveway. "What are you doing here?"

"Don't move away." Kyuhyun panted, bending over as he tried to catch his breath.

"What?"

Kyuhyun looked up. "I remember." he said. "I remember you. So, please don't move away."

Zhou Mi frowned. "Where'd you hear that I was moving?"

Kyuhyun stared at him. "You're not? But... Your friend..."

"You mean Ryeowook? What about him?"

"He came to see me at my friends' house. He told me you were moving back to China."

Zhou Mi sighed and pulled his phone out, dialing a number.

"Hello? ...Ah... Sungmin... Not now."

"Do you mind explaining why Kyuhyun is standing in my driveway telling me not to move to China?"

"... He's there? Sungmin, I'm trying to talk to Zhou Mi! Sorry, Mi, I was getting tired of... Mmmm.... Seeing you moping around, so I went to...mmmm, Sungmin.... See him and told him you were moving."

Zhou Mi felt his face burn as he heard the sounds the other man was making. "Did I call at a bad time?"

"Huh? Mmmm... No, not really. Sungmin, enough! Sungmin is trying to distract me." Ryeowook replied.

"It seems to be working." Kyuhyun said drily.

"I'm on speakerphone?! Zhou Mi, you could have warned me!... Mmmm, Sungmin, that feels good."

"I'm hanging up." Zhou Mi said, ending the call before Ryeowook could respond. He looked back at Kyuhyun. "So, you remember everything?"

"Yeah." Kyuhyun replied. He reached up, running a hand through his hair as he looked everywhere but at Zhou Mi. "I guess the fact that I kept thinking about you finally brought the memories back. Or something like that, anyways."

"Good, then I can finally do something I've been wanting to do." Zhou Mi set the box down gently, then walked over to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun looked up at the taller man, eyes wide in surprise at how close they were. "What are you-Mmph!" He was cut off when Zhou Mi leaned down and pressed his mouth to Kyuhyun's.

After a second, Kyuhyun closed his eyes, moving his mouth against Zhou Mi's. He moaned softly, feeling a little surprised when Zhou Mi slipped his tongue into Kyuhyun's mouth.

Finally, both men pulled away from each other.

"I love you." Zhou Mi told Kyuhyun.

"I love you, too, Mi." Kyuhyun replied, wrapping his arms around the other man, resting his head on his chest.

****

Well, this is the end of Haunted. Thank you for all the comments and subscribing to this story. I apologize for the last scene, I'm not too good at writing these types of scenes.

I've gotta say, this turned out waaaayy different from the way I'd imagined it. In the original version, there was no amnesiac!Kyu, and he was actually going to be dead. None of the others, except for Ryeowook showed up in it.

Anyways, I'm planning on writing a sequel to this, as well as some side stories for it as well, such as Ryeowook's 'punishment' for Sungmin, the date they went on where Ryeowook had gotten all madeover, Han Geng asking Henry out, just some stuff like that.