19

Haunted

"Hey, Kyuhyun?"

Kyuhyun looked up, seeing Donghae leaning into his room. "Yeah?"

"You've got a visitor."

"Oh. Send them in."

"Ok." Donghae turned around. "You can go in."

"Thanks." A young man with short brown hair stepped into Kyuhyun's bedroom.

Kyuhyun recognized the young man who'd been with Zhou Mi in the store. "Um, hi." he said, confused.

The man glared at him, his eyes full of anger. "I don't know what you said to Zhou Mi, but you need to fix it."

"What?"

"He's moving back to China!"

Kyuhyun gaped at the other man. "What!?" he repeated. He certainly hadn't wanted that!

"You heard me. He called an agent and got the house listed. He's planning on moving back by the end of the week!"

"What can I do?" Kyuhyun asked. "We don't know each other."

"You idiot. Of course you know each other."

"What? Because I was a 'ghost'?" Kyuhyun snorted. "Yeah, right."

"You might not believe it, but it's true."

"Right. Well, whether it's true or not, how would I be able to keep him from moving?"

"He's in love with you!" The brunette exclaimed.

"What?"

"You heard me. And that's all I've come to tell you. I suppose it's up to you about what you do, but I hope you make the right decision." The other man turned and walked out of the room.

Kyuhyun sank down on his bed. So, Zhou Mi was leaving, big deal.

But... If it wasn't a big deal, why did it feel like his heart was being torn in half?

Kyuhyun closed his eyes. It doesn't have anything to do with me. he told himself. I don't know him and he doesn't know me.

Images rose in his mind, almost like he was watching a movie.

"Of course, I can see you." Zhou Mi was standing in front of him, arms folded across his chest.

Zhou Mi yanked his shirt up, staring down at his stomach in surprise.

Zhou Mi glared, his back pressed against a wall. "What are you doing here?"

"I care about you!" Zhou Mi hissed, his face inches away.

Kyuhyun's eyes snapped open. He was telling the truth! he thought, as memories of him and Zhou Mi played out in his mind. He was telling the truth and I made a huge mistake!

Kyuhyun jumped up off his bed and raced out of his room, right past Eunhyuk, then out the front door.