Cleaning: Round Two

Miinah

 

Miinah

Chapter 4 – Cleaning: Round Two

Bella thought that cleaning the boy's rooms would be a big task, if the state of the rest of the dorm was to be taken into account that was. But when she entered the first room, Leeteuk and Heechul's, she was pleasantly surprised to find a relatively clean room.

'Well I guess I'll just move onto the next one, I'm going to have a good afternoon if they're all like this! How could the dorm have gotten so dirty, but their room still be so clean?' Bella thought moving onto Donghae and Henry's room. This proved, however, to be a totally different story. There were random objects everywhere. From Cd's to magazines, it was everywhere!

'Okay, I take back my earlier statement.' It took 25 minutes to clean the second room, followed by only 45 minutes to finish all the others.

'I'm going to have a word to those two, because I know for sure that I am not doing that again!' Bella thought to herself walking into her own room to change into some cleaner clothes, walking out a couple of minutes later in a t-shirt and loose jeans. Deciding to check on the two boys still in the dorm, she walked to the room next to hers and knocked.

"You know you really don't have to knock. We know you're the only one home." Came Yesung's soft voice. Bella walked into the room finding Ryeowook still asleep on the bed, but with Yesung now sitting on a chair at the desk in the room.

"He's really not well is he?" Bella said checking Ryeowook's for head. The fever had gone, but he still wouldn't be well for a couple of days.

"This is the first time it's happened in a while. He's a tough one." Yesung smiled at the sleeping boy. "So what brings you here? We're fine."

'Well I was told not to let him sleep all day, but I was going to ask if you wanted anything to eat. You guys haven't eaten since breakfast, and I don't know if Ryeowook had eaten anything at all!."

"He did eat some of the breakfast you bought up to us, but he just fell asleep again straight afterwards." Yesung replied. "Being sick really takes it out of him. And then he blames himself for mucking up practice. Especially since we have a new album coming out in a few months."

"You have a new album coming out?" Bella screamed softly.

"Yeah~" a sleepy voice came from the bed next to which Bella was currently standing.

"You're awake finally. How are you feeling now?" Yesung asked, obviously worried about his boyfriends health.

"Hungry, but surprisingly much better than I was last time I woke up." Ryeowook answered his usual hyperness starting to come back.

"Well that's a good thing!" Bella said looking at the couple again. "I saved you some of the sandwiches from lunch. When you're ready, just come down and get them. We can't have you both cooped up in here all day. Oh and Yesung? Will you be all right if I go out for a while? I thought I might go visit the girls since the others wont be home until 8 tonight."

"Well I've been handling him for 5 years, so I'm sure you going out for a few hours won't hurt." Yesung smiled laughing softly. "Give us 5 minutes and we'll be down."

 



 

True to his word, 5 minutes later Ryeowook was sitting on the couch eating sandwiches and watching TV.

"So you guys really have a new album coming out? What's it called?" Bella asked getting ready to go out.

"It's going to be called Bonamana. And I'm supposed to be practicing, not sick." Ryeowook pouted causing Yesung to peck him on the lips.

"You know it's not your fault that you're sick Wookie. I'm sure you'll be well enough to practice by tomorrow at the rate you're going now." Yesung said sitting next to him on the couch.

"Well you still take it easy. I shouldn't be long. Just gonna check out how the girls are doing and if they need anything. See ya!" Bella walked out of the living room to the door and out into the one hallway of the floor the dorm was on.

'God that dorm is big, it takes up like 2/3 of a floor of a hotel building! I wonder who lives on the other levels?' She thought walking own the hallway to another door she assumed was F(x)'s dorm and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Came a familiar voice from the other side of the door.

"Just you're friendly neighbourhood housekeeper." Bella laughed as the door opened revealing Amber standing there in jeans and a singlet shirt.

"Well come in then!" Amber motioned and followed her into the dorm. It was much the same layout as the Super Junior Dorm, but smaller. "So why have we been given the pleasure of your visit Bella?" Bella blushed at this as Sulli ran down the stairs and all but tackled Bella.

"Bella! We thought you were never going to come over!" She said rushing through her words.

"Sulli," came the voice of Victoria also walking down the stairs, at a slower rate of course. "I thing Bella would like to breathe before she can talk!"

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Sulli said letting go to run to Victoria hugging her.

"Don't worry, you remind me of a childhood friend of mine who used o do the exact same thing." Bella panted still getting her breath back. 'Wow, for a small girl, she really packs a punch!'

"Sorry about her," Amber said smiling at Bella making her blush more, "She must have found my candy stash again. Damn she an find it quick!" she laughed turning back to Bella.

"Well back to your first question, I'm here to find out if you guys need me to do anything. Me being your maid and all." Bella laughed at Sulli obviously being given a talk at almost strangling her.

"I think we're pretty right. I mean at least Luna can cook and we all keep the place clean, unlike the guys next door!" Amber said.

"Well that's good! Cause believe me when I say that I'm going to have my work cut out for me just dealing with the 15 of them!" Bella laughed and the others joined in.

"Don't worry about us, we've got it all under control. But you're always welcome, believe me." Amber said giving Bella one of her smirks. "So are the guys at practice?"

"Yeah, all except Ryeowook and Yesung. Ryeowook came down with like a 24 hour cold or something so he didn't sleep all night, causing Yesung to not sleep either. So they both stayed home today and only woke up a little while ago." Bella explained.

"Well say hello to them for us will you?" Victoria asked. "I'm sure they'll be fine after a few days. Krystal came down with the same thing about a week ago. She was right as rain after about 2 or 3 days."

"Thanks, I'll be sure to pass it on. Ryeowook is so worried about missing practice since they're working on their new album soon." Bella said smiling as Amber invited her to sit down in their lounge room "Speaking of which, where are Luna and Krystal?" She asked looking around.

"They went out to go shopping, and I heard Luna talking about a pair of boots that she just has to have….again…" Amber laughed as the other two girls joined her and Bella on the couch.

"How have the idiots next door been treating you so far? I know you've only bee here a day, but…" Victoria asked.

"They've been really good! They even helped me clean the dorm, and believe me, that was some feat!" Bella laughed. "Although their rooms were much easier!"

"So they haven't been mean or anything?" Victoria asked again.

"You know you sound just like Umma when you say that!" Bella laughed.

"Umma?" Amber looked confused.

"Oh, Leeteuk. I officially dubbed him the Umma of Super Junior with how much he worries about them. He calls them his children!" Bella answered. They all laughed.

"Well Victoria is a bit like that. There we go! You can be the Umma of F(x)!" Sulli hugged Victoria as they all laughed.

"Okay, but if one word of this so much as leaves this building!" Victoria threatened.

"Okay, okay, we get you! No telling!" Bella said still laughing.

"So how long have you got away from the others?" Amber asked.

"Well they wont be back until 8-ish, and Yesung is looking after Ryeowook in the dorm watching TV, so I guess I have…" Bella looked down at her watch. It read 3:00. "About 3 hours until I start making dinner."

"How about we play a game then!" Sulli piped up.

"Which one?" Amber asked. "No wait scratch that, I know which one. You want to play sing-star don't you?"

"Yup! And come on! We can see if Bella can sing!" Came the excited reply.

"Well, I can tell you now, I've been told on many occasions that I cannot sing at all, so don't expect me to do very well!" Bella answered good-naturedly.

"Silly! Everone can sing! Some people just shouldn't that's all!" Sulli was obviously still under the affects of sugar from how fast she was speaking.

"And you never know, you might be good enough to join SM!" Amber said smirking getting up to set up the Playstation 3 that the girls owned. 15 minutes later and it was Bella's turn. Amber had sung Supa Luv by Teen Top, Victoria, their own song Surprise Party, and Sulli, Money Can't Buy Me Love by SE7EN.

"So what do you want to sing Bella? We have basically every song you could think of!" Sulli asked putting down the microphone of the game.

"Well, this is going into Amber rap territory, if you don't mind of course." She asked politely.

"Of course not! Show us what you're made of!" Amber replied smiling and laughing slightly.

"Well then, do you have Say No by B2ST? Bella said shyly.

"Okay!" Sulli jumped up and found the song starting it. What they all heard amazed them.

That that that that that's ok
Get get get get away
Gwaenchanh-a mwo uli gwangye nam-eun jeongdo eobsneunde
Mian hadan mal-eun geumandwo eochapi gaseum an apeo
Nae daesin joh-eun namja chinguga dwaejwo

Ajig neo ttaemun-e jam mosneunde geuleohge malhajileul moshae ilu
Eogji us-eum-e gyeoglyeokkaji deohae chinguleul bonaejwossjiman oh girl

Oh can't u see I'm still lovin' you
Ajig nae mam-i neol bonael suga eobs-eo

Say no! no! no! no! no! Say no! no! no! no! no!
Andoendago malhae ajig ni mam sog-e nal gidaligo issdago say no!

Sul-eun manh-i moshae dambae yeongineun silh-eohae
Honjaissneun geo silh-eo hanikka eonjena hamkke

Iss-eojwo saeng-il ginyeom-il-eun kkogkkog chaeng-gyeojwo
Nan waei jis-eulhago issna dodaeche wae

Dol-a seomyeonseo huhoehal geomyeonseo eogjilo meos-issneun cheog haess-eo
Chingu dwieseo hwaleul nael geomyeonseo an doelago bil geomyeonseo

Oh can't u see I'm still lovin' you
Ajig nae mam-i neol bonael suga eobs-eo

Say no! no! no! no! no! Say no! no! no! no! no!
Andoendago malhae ajig ni mam sog-e nal gidaligo issdago

(Say) no no no (say) andoendago (say) geu salam gidalil geola aaa go
(Say) no no no (say) andoendago (say) geu salam gidalil geola aaa go

Ajig neo ttaemun-e jam mosneunde geuleohge malhajileul moshae ilu
Eogji us-eum-e gyeoglyeokkaji deohae chinguleul bonaejwossjiman oh girl

Oh can't u see I'm still lovin' you
Ajig nae mam-i neol bonael suga eobs-eo

Say no! no! no! no! no! Say no! no! no! no! no!
Andoendago malhae ajig ni mam sog-e nal gidaligo issdago say no!

When she finished, Bella turned around to find all 5 members of F(x) staring at her like she was some crazy person. Luna and Krystal must have come in during the song.

"Well I'll be damned! We have talent on our hands!" Luna said in a sing song sort of way walking over and hugging Bella.

"Whoever said that you couldn't sing my dear, was obviously very, very, tone deaf!" Amber also stood up and put her hand on Bella's shoulder causing her to blush again. "How about I talk to our manager and he can get you an audition for the company?"

"NO!" Bella said suddenly. "You have to promise not to tell anyone! I came here to be a housekeeper, not a famous singer! Please say you'll keep this a promise, even if it is just for a little while?"

"Well since you're so cute and all, I guess we can keep it under wraps until you're ready." Amber grinned.

'God that girl! I swear she could make any straight woman want her, let alone me.'Bella thought silently.

"Well, I guess I should be going." Bella said still blushing. "And remember! No saying anything to anyone, although you can tell the guys if you want. Just no auditions!"

"Okay," Amber almost pouted, "But I'll make you a deal, you have to let me….us, train you, then when you're ready, we'll get you an audition!"

"Sounds about fair for your silence." Bella replied. 'Yay! I'm going to get to spend more time with Amber!'

"Don't worry about them," said Krystal who had until now been silent. "I'll make sure they don't tell anyone."

"Thanks Krystal. Oh and guys, ah…girls, thankyou." Bella said walking out the door with her heart hammering in her chest and her face bright red. 'I cant believe I actually did that! I promised myself that I would lay low here! I don't want to be famous! I just want to get away fro my normal life for a while! But on the bright side, I do get to spend time with famous people so I guess that sorta balances it out.' Bella came to the end of her internal debate walking back into the Super Junior dorm.

"How are the girls?" Yesung's voice came from the lounge.

"Good! Looks like their manager was wrong about them needing me to help around the house. She laughed. "They're fine by themselves!"

"Well that's good" Said Ryeowook who finally looked well again, besides still being a little pale.

""Oh, and they said to say hello to you and get well soon. Victoria said that Krystal had the same thing about a week ago, and it only took a few days to get over fully, so you should be fine" Bella smiled.

"So does that mean I can go to practice if we have it tomorrow?" Ryeowook grinned asking excitedly.

"If we do have practice, I'm sure that you can watch, but you're still not dancing till we get Leeteuk's approval." Yesung said to Ryeowook who pouted and went back to watching the television that was on.

 



 

By the time the other 13 dragged themselves into the dorm that night at 8:00, they looked like a bus or some other large vehicle had hit them. And by the time they had all made their way to bed after dinner, the dorm was eerily silent for the exception of Leeteuk who was still awake sitting in the lounge room.

"So what do you guys have on tomorrow?" Bella asked the sleepy leader who yawned.

"Just practice again, god the dace steps to this new song are tiering! Lots of jumping. But after tomorrow, we go back to our own schedules for a while until the new album is released. Which means that you wont have to deal with us all at the same time for most days." He answered, yawns punctuating his speech every now and then.

"Well Ryeowook wants to get back to practice, I know that much!" Bella laughed although she was tired as well from all the house work she had done that day.

"I suppose he can join in tomorrow, we don't have an instructor, so we can just go at our own pace and teach him the steps. Do you want to come along as well? I'm sure the children would love showing you the dances!"

"Well I'm sure he'll be glad to hear that! He was worried about it today after all that sleeping. And I'd love to come along! You do know how big of a fangirl I was as a teen don't you? Well, technically I'm still a fangirl but…." Bella blushed.

"I'm sure we can handle another fan Bella. Although you are more reserved than most of them, screaming and the such, but you'll see that tomorrow. We should both get some sleep now, practice starts at 10, so goodnight Bella." Leeteuk said getting up off the couch and making his way to his room.

'Suppose I should get to bed.' Bella thought going to her room and changing into pyjamas before getting into bed and slipping into sleep. Unbeknownst to her, however, Leeteuk had just received a text message from one female rapper.

 



 

Sorry for the long chapters! I try to cut them down, but when I get going, I get writing, and a warning, don't forget to eat while writing. I usually write anytime after 9:30 at night where I am, but I started at 2:00pm today, and I forgot to eat lunch. (silly me!)

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message or comment/review with said question. Anyways, shouldn't be long till the next chapter at the rate I'm going at now, maybe tomorrow or the day after.