Chapter IX

Condemned Love

Taemin's POV

--------------------

"Ahhhhhh I'm so damn tired." I grunted and slammed myself against the bed.

Apparently, both of us came to the beach resort because I don't feel like going home. It's pretty surprisingly how that witch don't care about why both of us were always not at home considering how much she hates me being with Heena.

"Get up, your hair is so freaking wet and you're wetting the pillow!" Heena tugged at my arm and attempting to pull me up. 

"Of course it's wet I just bathed!" I hissed and pulled her onto me in a swift movement.

She laid on top of my body perfectly with her big eyes staring into mine. I felt a bit startled by the way her body tensed up against mine since it wasn't the first time we are this close to each other.

Great. What's happening?

My right hand reached out and her hair, the side of her face and her chin. My left arm tighten around her waist and this cancelled any space between us. I crashed my lips onto hers and slowly switched our positions with me on top.

After what seemed like forever, our lips parted as both of us panted heavily for air.

"You looked so beautiful tonight." I whispered against her ear and started nibbling on her earlobe.

"And you mean only tonight?" Her raspy voice sounded so seducing and I felt a slight pleasure wave through my body.

I chuckled at her words and my lips travelled down to her neck.

"Oh, the hickey I left was gone."

"Yah Lee Taemin you better don't l- Ahh!"

I hard on her neck once before moving my lips up to meet hers. "I'm sorry if it hurts." I lightly laughed through the kiss and quickly shove my tongue in when she wanted to reply me.

I've been longing for this.

My Hee baby finally grew up into a women.

Into my women.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heena's POV

--------------------

"Hee baby, what song do you want?" He smiled and lifted open the lid of the grand piano.

"River flows in you." I sat down next to him and watched as his fingers pressed down and swiftly moves across the keyboard.

I smiled as soon as the refreshing tune whirled around the room, hitting me in the face and travelled into my ears. I felt like the world had stopped for a second and I could see nothing but Taemin who was playing the piano.

I watched the way his fingers went back and forth, from left to right on the keyboard. He's born to play piano. He totally belongs to piano.

I tear my eyes away from him and looked around the room, staring at the clock that strike 8 on the wall, I gasped in shock.

"Oppa! Your flight is in an hour!" I grabbed his hand and the music stopped abruptly.

"Crap." He mumbled and stood up from the stool, speed-walking into the room and slung his backpack over his shoulder before coming out.

"Hee baby," I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, "stay here for the week araso? I'll come back here and not the mansion."

"Umm." I nodded against his chest as one of his hand was at the back of my head.

"Take care of yourself, please." He whispered and pecked a kiss on my forehead.

"Don't forget, you're everything to me. Got it?" He smirked and ruffled my hair before leaning nearer to me pointing to his cheek.

I blushed for a second and moved in with my lips pursed out, just as I was about to land a kiss on his cheek, he turned his head and our lips met.

I stared at him in disbelief and he just shrugged like no body's business. "Okay, I'm leaving already." He smiled at me for the last time before leaving the resort.

I sighed and turned around, facing the empty house with a faint smell of peppermint.

"It's alright. He will be back in a week." I told myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next day

--------------------

"So how's life babe."

"Great. What about you?"

"Of course good. Summer break is the best thing ever!" Jonghyun oppa threw his hands up and swung them left and right.

"Hey! look out." Onew oppa hissed and put a tray of two cups of mocha and one cup of ice blended whipped cream chocolate on the table.

"Thanks Onew oppa." I smiled and took the cup of ice blended chocolate.

"So what were both of you talking about that makes Jonghyun threw his hands up in the air like some retard?" He asked as he settled himself in his seat comfortably, giving me a smile before looking at Jonghyun oppa.

"Shut up Onew. Do you think I'll be scare of you since you're dressed like this now?" Jonghyun scoffed and I laughed at their silly conversation.

Did I mentioned that Onew changed into another person once summer break starts? He removed that glasses and God knows how good looking is he under that pair of glasses. He also started wearing skinny jeans and I'm glad that he actually had some fashion sense in him.

"How's Taemin anyway? Both of us got his message that he's leaving for Taiwan for a week." Onew oppa asked and sipped on his mocha as he crossed his legs leisurely.

Seriously, Onew oppa looked like a elegant rich young entrepreneur and Jonghyun oppa looked like... Some gangster on the street? Oh well oh well I'm exaggerating, he does looked like a rich person too. Except that he's the indecent type.

"He called me the moment he reached there and called me again when his work ended." I smiled at the thought of it and felt butterflies fluttering in my tummy.

"Whoa. What a loving pair of couple." Jonghyun oppa teased and gave me a wink.

I hold the cup up to my lips and before I could taste the sweet chocolate in my mouth, my phone decided to vibrate at this moment. My heart skipped a beat when I thought it was Taemin but when I saw the caller ID, my eyes widen.

I flipped the phone open and pressed it against my ear, "yeh Appa." I said.

"Daughter, long time no see. Come out for a coffee?"

"Neh." I replied respectfully before the line went dead.

"Your father?" Onew oppa asked, I nodded in disbelief.

"He's back? Whoa. Lucky Taemin's not in Seoul if not your father's gonna erupt when he see Taemin and me hanging out together." Jonghyun oppa raised his eyebrow and finished the cup of mocha.

Why in the world would he want to meet me for coffee? He never, I mean NEVER, never ever meet me alone. When he's back from overseas work, he would go straight home and after a few days leave for another country again.

Why is he looking for me now?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin's POV

--------------------

"Mr Lee, you're having a meeting with AFG entertainment later."

I flipped my hair and stared blankly at the clipboard that Secretary Jung passed to me.

And I thought I'm here only for Zee entertainment....

I took in a deep breath and sighed loudly, leaning back against the chair, I looked at him.

"Y-yes Mr Lee?" He stuttered and stood still.

"Relax. I'm not my father. You don't have to be so formal."

"But still, you will be the boss in the future. I can't be disrespectful." He bowed.

Ugh... This is disturbing.

"Fine. Where's my father?"

"He went back to Seoul this morning."

"What?" I gasped, "and he dumped me all alone here?!"

So yesterday when I arrived at Taiwan, ALONE, he sent some of his men to pick me up and dumped me at some hotel. After I cleaned myself and rested a while, his men came and pick me up again to Zee entertainment. At there, I met him. We go through the long six hours of meeting together and that's the end of the first day in Taiwan.

At first I thought, I'm only here for Zee entertainment right? Why do I need a week when I finished in a day?

Now I know, he wanted me to do more..

"Mr Lee, the meeting is in another five minutes."

"It's in our company right?" I asked, hoping that I don't have to travel for hours just to get to another organisation.

"Yeah. It's in conference room D6."

I heaved a sigh of relief, running my hand through my hair before standing up and adjust my vest.

"Let's go."

 

 

 

 

 

"So this shall be all, what's your opinion on this Mr Lee?"

I frowned and flipped through the thick file of papers.

"It's acceptable but don't you think you can make it better?"

"Like how?" The CEO of AFG entertainment asked with his brows slightly knitted.

"Look," I grabbed the remote on the table and pressed for the 36th slides on the screen, "look at that, the product is supposed to be a product that people would use it happily. But the way your models use it, is like they're forced to. Their expression wasn't natural enough."

"So now you're saying that it's our models fault?" He cleared his throat and asked seriously.

"If not?" I retorted.

"Mr Lee, you're still young. You've no idea what's going on in the business world. Don't your dad teaches you how to be lenient?"

"I'm sorry. I aim for perfect." I smiled and shrugged my shoulders, "if you can't accept what I'd just said, too bad but we can't sign the contract."

"What? Don't you have any idea on how long we've been working together? It's your first time in AFG entertainment and you're going to end our partnership?" He raised his voice a little and I scoffed.

"I know how long we've been working together. Indeed, it's my first time here and sad to say, I thought AFG entertainment gives the best." I emphasised on the last sentence before standing up.

"Anyway, Lee's corp won't die. You will be the one losing out." I smirked and adjusted my vest.

"Fine. We will change the models." He sighed and stared at me.

I smiled and leaned forward with both of my palms on the table, "call us when the ad are done. Nice working with you." I said and held my right hand out.

"It's..." He paused for a while before speaking through his gritted teeth, "nice working with you." He shook my hand before gathered up his things to leave.

"Mr Lee, you're brave. I was so worried for you." Secretary Jung sighed loudly and patted his chest.

"It"s nothing." I smiled and patted on his shoulder, "let's go for lunch~"

 

 

 

 

 

OMG GUISE. HAVE YOU ALL SEEN?!?! TAEMIN PIERCED HIS EARS OMG HE HAVE GOT 5 PIERCINGS NOW. OMG I'M SO F**KING HAPPY THAT I CAME TO UPDATE THE STORY OMG OMG OMG I'M SO HAPPY NOW !!!!

ANW, WHERE'S MY POSTER?!?!?!!?