Chapter IV

Condemned Love

Next day @ music studio
--------------------

Taemin's POV
--------------------

"So have you told Heena?"

"What?"

"Duh, about Key?" Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

"Do you think I want to let her know those dirty things that Key done? She's so innocent."

"She's innocent doesn't means she can't know. If you don't tell her, how will she know that Key is jerk?"

"That's what I'm thinking. But yesterday I've already told Key that she's my girlfriend."

"What?" He squinted his eyes on me, "are you inviting trouble? Key's famous for stealing girls that were owned."

"Steal from me then." I smirked.

"Don't think he don't dare. Some more, Heena's such a e-"

"I'm such a what?"

Both of us snapped our heads and saw Heena standing there with her backpack at the door.

"Hee baby? Why are you here?" I walked over to her hurriedly and took her backpack from her.

She never comes to the music studio.

No, she don't even approach me first in school.

"Nothing. I just happened to pass by. Hi Jonghyun Oppa." She smiled at Jonghyun and then sat down on the couch.

Happened to pass by...? The music studio seems far from.. Her classroom..?

"Hi Hee baby." Jonghyun grinned widely. "..Hee baby?" I flashed him the death glare and he scratched his head.  

"Okay I've to go. Please tidy up this room after both of you had se-"

"Kim Jonghyun. Are you tired of living?"

He shook his head and hands, "I'm just kidding."

After ensuring that Jonghyun had left, I turned to face Heena, "so, why are you here?"

"I said I just happened to pass by,"

"Hee baby, this is not my first day in school. Your classroom is so damn far from music studio. Now say, why are you here?"

She sighed and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Taemin, can you carry me home today too? I'm tired." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.








Heena's POV
--------------------

The time spent in school today was torturing. I've no idea how to face Key. He confessed to me yesterday but Taemin claimed that I'm his girlfriend. I know that I love Taemin but I can't tell him because we are supposed to be siblings. (Even though he pretty much don't care about us being siblings.)

Ugh. What the heck am I talking? Did I even make any sense?

So anyway, because I had a rather miserable day so I decided to visit the music studio where Taemin always hang out in and luckily he haven't left school.

"Hee baby,"

"Hmm?" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he walked out of the school. I earned quite a number of jealous stares and I wondered where in the world did I get the courage to ask Taemin to piggyback me out of school.

"If you're tired, just sleep on my back."

"Umm." I answered and rested my head, inhaling his peppermint scent that sends chill feeling down my spine.








There it was, a sweet and melodic sound of the keys.

I sat up slowly and rubbed my eyes. The refreshing tune whirled around the room and instantly I know, Taemin was playing the piano.

I stood up and glanced around the room I'm in. Wait, isn't this Taemin's beach resort? I walked over to the opposite room and there he was, sitting on the stool and playing the piano. I looked at his long delicate fingers as they swiftly ran across the piano keys. The view outside the window was breathtaking, the sky was yellowish with the sun sitting on the horizon.

"Oh, you woke up," he smiled and walked towards me, holding my hands into his.

"Why are we here?" I asked, staring at his beautiful eyes through his glasses.

"You're tired so I carried you here. It's the weekend anyway so why not we spend our time here?" He smiled in a attractive way that made my knees weak.

How can I don't love someone like him?


"Umm." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his slim waist.

I love his scent.

"Hee baby, you're behaving weird today. You don't ever ask me to piggyback you when you're tired. You don't approach me in school. You don't lean your head on my shoulder. You don't hug me." He had one arm around my waist and another ruffling my hair.

Yeah. What's wrong with me? It seems like I can't control what I do today.

I pushed him apart and clenched his shirt with my hands. By force, I pulled him down and captured his lips.
 

Of course. This wasn't within my control too.








Taemin's POV
--------------------

I felt like I was in heaven when her lips landed on mine.

The first lip kiss we shared.

"I love you Hee baby." I whispered after we broke the kiss.

She chuckled, "Hee baby? You always call me that. It sounds so funny."

"Funny? You reacted to it all the time." I laughed and ruffled her hair before pulling her in for another hug.

"Taemin..."

"Hmm?"

"Are we allowed to be in love?"

"Why not?"

"We.. Are siblings.." She mumbled.

"But in my world, love is whom I would like to snuggle into bed with at night and hide from the world with. Someone I love is someone that is forever here," I pointed at my heart.

She stared at me with her big round eyes. Those round eyes that I fell in love with since the first time I saw her.

She's beautiful. She's so beautiful that I don't want her to grow up because when she grows up, she will attract men. She's so beautiful that I feel like hiding her away. She's so beautiful that I've to stay with her every single day so that I can look out for her. She's so beautiful that I hope, I hope that all she sees was me, Lee Taemin. I want to be the only man she sees. I want to be the only one she wanted. I want to be the only one she wants to hold, love, kiss and hug.

She's my Dongsaeng but, she's just that beautiful to me.

"I love you a lot. A lot more than you could ever imagine." I pulled her towards me and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Oppa."

"Oppa?" I pushed her apart and stared at her.

"Yeah. Or you prefer Taemin?"

"Oppa is good! I've waited for so long for this day to arrive!" I grinned widely and picked her up.

"Yah!"

"My Hee baby finally called me Oppa!!" I spun her around.

Life like this was good. I wish this moment never ends. But who knows? One can be in love today and be in pain the next.






Night
--------------------

"My God, are you pig?" I looked at Heena as she crawled onto the bed.

"Do I look like one?"

"You sleep like one."

"Yah!" She threw a pillow right at me as I walked over to the window and drew the curtains closed.

"You just slept this afternoon and you still can sleep now?" I took off my glasses and place it on the bedside table before crawling onto the bed with her.

"Why not? I can sleep all I want. Do you have a problem with that?" She frowned at me.

Aish what's with this girl.

"Tch, as if I'll have a problem with you sleeping. Unless it's not with me."

"Tch!"

I moved closer to her and pulled her in my embrace.

"Remembered what I said? Love is when I would like to snuggle in bed with." I smiled as I felt her arms around my waist.

"Umm." She buried her head into my chest and I rested my chin on top of her head.

"Don't ever leave me Hee baby." I whispered.

"Even if I want to leave, you won't let will you?" I felt her lips shaped into a smirk.

"Glad you know that." I sighed and tighten the hug.

I love her so much.

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO PEEPS! 18 SUBSCRIBERS ALREADY!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING THIS FANFIC /touched/ ಥ__ಥ

PLEASE COMMENT!! SILENT READERS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! At least let me know there's people reading this of mine. ⊙ω⊙