Chapter VI

Condemned Love

Heena's POV
--------------------

"Thanks for seeing me home. I appreciated it." I smiled.

Key told me that he needed time in forgetting me but before that, he wanted us to end well and so I agreed to help him.

"Heena, can we go out tomorrow? Like, skip the lesson and.. Have fun? I promise that tomorrow will be the last day I pester you." Key asked with his pleading cat-liked eyes.

Aww, he's so innocent. I still can't believe Lee Taemin told me he's Kim Kibum. Like seriously...?

"It's not pester... We can go out often you know. I don't mind at all. Like I said, we will always be best friends!" I grinned and patted on his shoulder.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow then." He let out a laugh and turned away.

I entered the Mansion and was told that Umma wasn't at home. I heaved a sigh of relief before heading up to my room.

I walked over to my bed and sat on the edge of it.

"What's Taemin doing? Maligning such a kind person like Key." I scoffed until I heard zooming sound.

That brat is seriously speeding again with his little yellow bee..


After a moment of silence, my door was barged through by Lee Taemin.

"Lee Heena!" He shouted and walked over to stand in front of me.

"What?"

"You didn't even tell me you went home. I was looking everywhere for you." His cold stares pierced through my body as I felt his icy words stabbing me.

"Why must you look for me? Didn't you said you won't care? What's more, Key accompanied me home. Since you can protect me so can he!" I hissed and sighed.

"What? Didn't I tell you to stay away from Key? Turning a deaf ear on me?"

"Hello? I'm not your property why must I listen to you!" I screamed at him and before I knew it, he pinned me down on my bed.

"Not my property?" His eyes remained cold when he said that and he started attacking my lips hungrily.

I felt weak under his arms and an exciting pleasure waved through my body. His lips travelled down to my neck until a certain spot. He on it hardly and a light moan escaped from my red swollen lips.

"Now. You're my property." He sat up on the bed and sighed, looking far away in the distance through my large window.

I sat up too, touching the spot that he . He must have left a love bite on me.

"Lee Taemin, I don't need you to care for me. I don't want to see you!" I hissed stubbornly before he threw a phone onto my bed beside me.

Without looking at me, he stood up and walked straight out of my room. I felt an arch flooding my throat and I swallowed it down. Picking up the phone with my hands, I flipped it open and saw his face as the wallpaper.

"Pabo.." I mumbled and felt tears being bubbled up in my eyes.

Why am I feeling pain when I told him I don't want to see him? Or is it because he didn't protest?

 

 

 






Next day
--------------------

I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. Wearing the sundress with a half cardi.
 

Deja vu much?

I stood there for a moment, wondering if Taemin will appear and scold me for wearing too revealing.

What? Didn't you said that you don't want to see him? What are you waiting for?


I can't help but felt my heart sank. Yeah, what am I waiting for?

I sighed and grabbed for my purse before looking at the phone that sat on my bedside table.

I sighed again and turned my heels to walked out of my room.





"Oh hey Key." I smiled as soon as I saw Key standing out there at the front gate.

"Annyeong Heena." He smiled and looked at me from head to toe, "you looked beautiful today." He softly said.

"Thank you." I felt a light blush over my cheeks, "let's go shall we?"

"Sure." I smiled and followed him.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw what Key was getting into. "..Car?" I stuttered and earned a confused expression from him.

"Anything wrong? I saw Taemin sending you to school in bike before and I thought that he's being silly for asking a girl to sit on bike instead of car. Now get in." He smiled and got into the car in the driver seat.

What crap? Taemin ride bike because he knows that I don't like car. Who are you to say that he's silly?

I sighed to get rid of the little anger I had in me. I got into the passenger seat and buckled up myself before looking at Key when a thought struck me.

"Key, why do you have car?"

"Why can't I have car?" He stepped onto the accelerator and started whistling.

"What? Aren't you very po-"

"Heena-shi, I bet Lee Taemin warned you before didn't he?" I watched as Key smirked devilishly.

"What are you talking about?"

"Heena, heard of Kim Kibum eh?"

I remained silent and he took that as a cue for him to continue.

"That's me. I'm Kim Kibum. The infamous rich Kim Kibum. The flirt Kim Kibum. Kim Kibum who likes to take what isn't his. That's why, I like you. Because you're Lee Taemin's and I'm tempted to steal you over." He took his eyes off the road and looked at me with that victory smirk plastered on his flawless face.

"Great. Tch."

I sighed and felt anger boiling up within me again. So what Taemin said is true? He's that arrogant Kim Kibum? Pfft..

"Pull over."

I looked at the road ahead and realised Key doesn't have the intention to pull over.

"I said pull over!" I raised my volume and looked at him as he flashed me that smirk again.

"Looks like Taemin claimed you. That love bite on your neck looks cute. Should I overlap it with mine?"

I unknowingly reached over to touch my neck.

"Don't worry. You will have fun later." He smirked again and a flashback hits me.

FLASHBACK

"Heena, can we go out tomorrow? Like, skip the lesson and.. Have fun? I promise that tomorrow will be the last day I pester you." Key asked with his pleading cat-liked eyes.

FLASHBACK END


en bastard. So that's what he meant by 'have fun'?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin's POV
--------------------

"Morning Taemin." I grabbed a piece of bread and stuffed it into my mouth.

"Morning."

"Aish. Don't be so cold to me. I'm your Umma." I looked at the witch who tried so hard to earn a smile from me.

I pretty much ignored her and looked around the dinning room.

"Looking for your Hee baby? She'd left already."

Left? Where did she go?

"She wore a sundress when she left. I don't think she's going to school. Tch, to think she's starting to skip lesson now. Being a brat much?" The witch commented and began pouring sugar into her coffee.

"Omonee." I sighed, "Appajee called me yesterday."

"Really? Why didn't he call me?!" She slammed the teaspoon on the table and looked up at me in shock as I slipped into my sneakers.

"Perhaps you're too annoying and y." I scoffed and left the Mansion.

Yeah. You're annoying. Heena will never skip lesson. Unless she's told to do so.





 

 




I flipped open the cover of the piano and began running my fingers over the surface of the keys.

"Taemin why are you still here?" Jonghyun came in with his hands in his pocket. I shoot him a glare before closing my eyes.

"Opps." I heard him and I began pressing down on the keys swiftly.

River flows in you.


Hee baby's favourite song.




"So, what did you said?" I snapped my head back and saw a Jonghyun that's dozing off.

en idiot. Who the heck will fall asleep listening to Lee Taemin's piano playing.

"Yah yah yah!"

I watched as he groaned silently, "I asked, why are you here?"

"Where should I be then?" I asked and flipped the cover closed.

"Key's not in school today. I heard from my friends that Key brought Heena out today." He softly said and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

What? So Heena skipped lesson to go out with Key? Nice one Heena. You did a great job in turning a deaf ear on what I've said.


"So?" I sighed and stared blankly on the piano.

"So? Aren't you supposed to protect your Hee baby?"

"She said she doesn't want to see me. I'm merely respecting her decision."

"Oh I know you too well Lee Taemin. You won't be able to sit still for long." Jonghyun showed me his victory smirk.





 

 

 

 

 

 




Heena's POV
--------------------

The moment Key reached the destination. I quickly opened the door and ran off in the opposite direction.

I know it sounded silly but, I'm trying to escape right?

"Yah!!" I saw him cursed behind me but I continued running.

I felt an acidic taste rushing up my throat and I swallowed hard to prevent myself from vomiting. Damn, I don't want to vomit while I'm on a run. The stupid car-sick better don't happen now!

"Catch me if you can!" I stuck my tongue out at him and faced the front again.

en idiot. Don't you ever underestimate me. I'm the winner for 400m shuttle run for the consecutive three years back in Junior high! Tch.




 

 

 

 

 





Taemin's POV
--------------------

Great.

Remind me what Jonghyun said again?

I won't be able to sit still?

Sad to admit.

I seriously can't sit still.

"Taemin, you know what? Just go." Jonghyun sighed when he noticed that I'm fidgeting like a retard.

I took a deep breath and sighed in defeat. I stood up and slowly walk towards the door before breaking into a run.




"Dammit where's she!" I muttered under my breath and threw my phone away on the passenger seat. She didn't answer her phone! Why the did she bring a phone for!

I drove my yellow Ferrari back to the Mansion and the moment I got out of the car hurriedly, I heard the familiar voice.

"Oppa!!" I snapped my head back and saw Heena in her sundress, running with all her might.

What the heck..?

"Wh-"

She ran straight into me and I caught her in my arms.

"What the heck? What happened? Why are you..?"

"Oppa I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said that I don't want to see you!" She mumbled against my chest.

I smiled but as soon as a thought hit me in my head, I pushed her slightly apart and cupped her face.

"Did Key do anything to you?" I asked in concerned, looking her in the eyes.

"Ani. I ran the moment he stopped his car." She smiled at me childishly and I chuckled a little.

"That's my Hee baby." I ruffled her hair and eyed her sundress.

"What's with this dress again?! Didn't I said not to wear? You looked !"

"Shut up Oppa. You're weird. It's just a dress!"

I stared at her before pulling her in for another hug.

"Oppa, can we spend the night in your resort?" She wrapped her arms around my waist again.

"Why not. Anything for my Hee baby." I smiled and pecked a light kiss on the top of her head.






Night
--------------------

"Yah! Stop it! That's too much!" Heena pulled my hand away and I stared at the pot.

"Why? It's so light in colour. Isn't this soup supposed to be dark-coloured? Isn't it right to add in more dark soy sauce?" I pushed up my black-framed glasses while talking.

"No! Just get out of the kitchen! I don't want to be drinking a pot of sea water." She scoffed and pushed me away from the counter.

"Pfft. Whatever." I rolled my eyes and went to settle in the living room.



After flipping through the channels and realised that nothing was nice. I decided to go and disturb Heena again until she shouted that dinner was done.

Damn, that's fast.

"Whoa. You're fast." I pulled out a chair and dropped my on it. Inhaling the smell of the dishes, a small smile formed on my lips.

"Of course. I don't want my Oppa to die of hunger." She smiled and sat down opposite of me.

"That's so sweet of you." I leaned in and stretched my arms out to cup her cheeks.

"Not sweeter than you." She pouted and pulled my hands away.

I smiled and walked over to her giving her a kiss on the top of her head.

"I love you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO READERS. Wow I'm updating frequently! /clap for myself/

\(o^^o)/

My poster is the first on the pending list already!! WHICH MEANS IT'S COMING SOON OMG WHO'S EXCITED WITH ME?!

 

taemin Pictures, Images and Photos

 

taemin Pictures, Images and Photos

 

LALALALA~ COMMENTS ARE WELCOME AS USUAL BE IT GOOD OR BAD ONE.

 

PS: I know the macros a bit no link to whatever I'm saying but, I just find it nice :P