Chapter V

Condemned Love

Heena's POV
--------------------

"Heena!" I turned around from where I am and gasped when I saw the person I dread seeing.

Gosh, what am I going to say to him?


"Oh Key annyeong." I smiled.

"Annyeong... Er.. I.. I'm pretty sure that Taemin is your brother so I don't think you're his girlfriend. Then.."

"Er Key. We are good friends right? And always will be." I cut off his sentence.

I'm sorry Key!


"Oh." He lowered his head allowing his fringe to drop down covering his eyes. I felt bad when he glanced up again as I saw the disappointment in his cat-liked eyes. "See you around." He turned around and walked away.

"Am I doing something bad?" I mumbled to myself.

"Of course not. This is the best thing you did in your life." Without having to turn my head, I knew it was Taemin.

"Oppa." I smiled when he encircled my waist with his long arms.

"I'm going to the music studio, coming with me?" He released his arms from me and stood next to me.

"Hmm," I flipped the book in my hand and looked at my watch, "okay. The next lesson is one hour later." I smiled as he hold my hand.




"Jonghyun oppa, Onew oppa." I greeted them when Taemin brought me into the room.

"Ah hey Heena!" Onew oppa cheered.

He's always so cheerful. Like nothing troubles him at all.

I watched as Taemin sat down on the chair and folded his lean legs elegantly. I walked over and sat down next to him.

"Let's talk about it." Taemin started.

"Talk about what?" I eyed all of them when they gave each other stares.

What now? Men's talk? Or they can talk without even opening their mouth?

"About Key." Taemin looked at me and crossed his arms over his chest.

"What about him?" I asked.

"He's not what he is." Taemin answered my question. Oh what a good answer he had there.

"What do you mean?" I frowned and glanced over at Jonghyun and Onew oppa.

"Heena, Key's real name is not Key. He's..."

I looked at Jonghyun oppa, "he is?"

"He is a rich boy."

After I heard what Jonghyun oppa said, I laughed. Key's a rich boy? Ha! Who are you kidding? He's a poor guy from Daegu!

"Have you heard before Kim Kibum?" Onew oppa asked.

"Duh, Kim Kibum is the next heir to KK corp. He's famous for his arrogant attitude and some other negative points. But the thing is, people from KK corp never reveal their face." I said in one breath.

"Key is Kim Kibum."

I laughed again. Louder this time.

"Hee baby, we're being serious here."

"Look, I don't know if you're jealous that Key's wooing me that's why you made up this Key-is-Kim-Ki-bum-story but it's really ridiculous. He's just a normal guy from Daegu, pursuing his studies here in Seoul. What are you guys doing to such a innocent guy like him?" I hissed and folded my arms.

"Innocent guy? Oh Hee baby, that's so not suit him. And what you mean by I'm jealous that's why I made that up? I'm just telling you the truth."

"The truth? The truth is that you're jealous because you have that bloody strong sense of... I don't know? Possession? You think that you own me so that no one can get close or something?"

"What? I think that I own you? I don't have to think because it's true. And about Key. It's ing true that he's Kim Kibum."

"Key is Kim Kibum? Ha! Joke of the year. Congratulation Taemin, you just earned the best award for that." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Hey hey calm down." Jonghyun oppa patted my back and looked at Taemin.

"Heena, we're all speaking the truth."

"Oh no, not you too Jonghyun oppa. This is ridiculous." I shook my head and grabbed my bag. "I'm leaving." I said and headed for the door.

"Taemin, aren't you chasing after her?"

"She's as stubborn as ox. Since she doesn't believe it then she has to see it for herself. I'm not going to be there for her when she dropped into Key's trap."

What..? I felt anger boiling up inside of me. Ugh!

"Lee Taemin!" I snapped my head back. "I don't need you to be there when I dropped into his trap because there's no trap to begin with!" I hollered and left the music studio.




 

 





Taemin's POV
--------------------

"Oh no, not you too Jonghyun oppa. This is ridiculous." She shook her head and grabbed her bag. "I'm leaving." She said and headed for the door.

Onew glanced at me.

"Taemin, aren't you chasing after her?"

"She's as stubborn as ox. Since she doesn't believe it then she has to see it for herself. I'm not going to be there for her when she dropped into Key's trap."

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Lee Taemin!" I didn't even turn my head when she screamed my name.

"I don't need you to be there when I dropped into his trap because there's no trap to begin with!" She hollered and I heard her sneakers squeaking out of the music studio.

Whatever.

"Taemin. You're serious on leaving her alone?" Onew asked and adjusted his geek spectacle.

"She doesn't believe what I said. What can I do?"

"Onew, don't be silly. She's his Hee baby. He won't leave her alone." Jonghyun scoffed and leaned back against his chair casually.

"Whatever. I'm not going to care this time." I stood up and touched the back pocket of my skinnie randomly.

"Damn. I forgot." I took the phone out and stared at it.

"What? You changed phone already?" Jonghyun asked and took out his phone too.

"I brought this for Heena. I threw her phone away the other time." I sighed.

With his eyes still on his phone screen, he scoffed. "What? You threw her phone away? Gosh. I wondered how Heena can stand you all these years."

"Shut up."







Okay. I'm going to take back what I said of not caring her. The school has ended and I can't find her in anywhere! DAMN WHY DID I FORGOT TO PASS HER THE PHONE? MOST OF ALL, WHY DID I EVEN THROW HER PHONE AWAY IN THE FIRST PLACE?

I walked around the school campus like a headless person. Where the hell is she!?

"You know Lee Heena?"

"You mean Lee Taemin's sister?"

"Yeah! Oh my God I heard that she's dating Lee Taemin."

"What? Are you serious? Aren't they siblings? Wait, I just saw her with Key leaving the school together."

"Exactly. That's gross. Dating her own brother. What? Really?! She took Lee Taemin from us and now she's taking Key?"

"Exactly!! What's more she's ugly! Why don't Lee Taemin choose me? I'm so pretty."

"Yeah you sure are ha ha!"

I walked over to the two girls that were at the locker area giggling with each other.

"Taemin oppa!" One of them squealed when she saw me.

"Taemin oppa? Didn't you called me Lee Taemin just now?" I eyed the girl from head to toe.

"Heena's ugly? You pretty? Gosh. Don't you ever compare yourself to her because you're nothing compared to one strand of her hair." I smirked and turned my head away.

"Nobody can compare to my Hee baby." I whispered loudly for them to hear.

In your face, es.



I walked out of the building and hurriedly dashed over to my yellow Ferrari. Heena took the limo to school this morning because she had a morning lesson that's why I'm here with my car.

The moment I got into the car, I the ignition and my phone vibrated.

"Yeobosayo?" Sliding the phone in between my face and shoulder, I shifted the gear into Drive mode and attempted to step on the accelerator until I heard the person's voice.

"Appajee?!" My eyes widen in shock.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO PEEPS. OMG 26 SUBSCRIBERS. ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶

I LOVE ALL OF YOU. COMMENTS ARE VERY VERY VERY WELCOME.

 

AND, the poster is still pending now ): Ikr it's bloody slow but nvm! Good things are supposed to wait! (o^^o)/