Chapter XV

Condemned Love

Heena's POV
--------------------

"I know... Okay sure... Yeah... Okay... Yeah I got it.... Um... See you."

I exhaled heavily and opened my eyes, looking at Taemin who sat on the edge of the bed.

"Going to work?" I stretched my arms out and took a deep breath before exhaling again.

He sighed, "Hee baby, let's go Lee mansion later. I'm going to show everyone that you're mine and I'm yours only." He stared at his phone and flipped it around with his flexible fingers.

"Who.. Who called?" I started to feel fear in me and I'm afraid to lose Taemin again.

What if Appa drive me out again?

"The bulter. He said Jin will be having dinner in Lee mansion tonight."

I looked at the clock and realised it's 8 o'clock only, I've slept for 1 hour plus only?

"Jin..." I mumbled.

"She's the perfect girl."

And I swear my heart almost stopped beating.








"Why in the world are you here?" Appa looked at me with his furious gaze.

"I brought her here." Taemin stood in front of me before giving me a light squeeze on my hand.

Appa smiled, "so you don't care about his future despite what I said? Oh. So that's the love you have for my son."

My eyes widen, is he really the Appa that adopted me twelves years ago? He looked so different now. He's like, he's like a devil now.

And he said he's my Appa's best friend. What a joke. My real Appa won't have a jerk like him for a friend let alone best friend.

"Appajee, don't smash the respect I had for you." Taemin sighed and both of them sent daggers into each other's eyes.

"Oh Taemin-ah." Both Taemin and I snapped our head and saw Umma walking down the stairs with another girl.

God, that girl looked like angel. She's so tall and her figure.. Her long black wavy hair bounced up and down as she walked down the stairs.

"Tae oppa!" That girl's face lit up the moment she saw Taemin, she released her hand from Umma's and hopped towards us. She smirked at me before pushing me aside and started clinging on Taemin's arm.

Gosh. What the you? Five?

 

Tae oppa? Who are you to call hm that?

"What the are you doing, get away!" Taemin cursed and tried to pull away from her long arms.

She frowned and leaned in to Taemin's ear, I've no idea what she's whispering but Taemin immediately stopped struggling.

She pulled away from him and smiled, Taemin frowned before heading to the dinning table.

"Annyeong noona, I'm Jin." She held out her hand and I shook hands with her.

Noona..?

"Don't suspect, I'm sixteen only." She gave me a cheerful smile before walking away.

The did I just hear? Sixteen? And you're getting married to Taemin? Have you even graduated from Junior high?!








Taemin's POV
--------------------

What the is with Tae oppa? Who the hell is Tae oppa?!

"What the are you doing, get away!" I yelled through my gritted teeth.

She suddenly leaned so close to me such that her s were pressing against my arm.

Seducing me? Pfft.

"You better work well, don't ruin my plan." She lowered her voice and whispered.

I stopped struggling and rather, I walked away from her.

What plan? Why must I work with her when I don't even know the plan?

I walked to the dinning table and settled down.

"Taemin, Jin suggested a good idea." Omonee said while pulling out a seat for herself.

"Did she? what good idea." I asked and rested my elbows on the table, I smiled as soon as my Hee baby sat beside me but frowned when I realised that Jin sat opposite of me.

They kept me in suspense until dishes were all laid out on the table.

I picked up my chopsticks and started eating, forgetting that Jin suggested a 'good idea'.

"She said to skip photo shoot and go straight into wedding ceremony."

And the next thing I know? I choked on my rice and started coughing madly.

"That's really good. Don't you agree? Heena." Appajee smiled at Heena.

What the..? He's definitely on purpose.

I glanced up and mentally stabbed Jin in her y smirk face.

"Oh. Let's make it tomorrow then." Omonee added.

"Oh that's great!" Jin wiped with a piece of tissue before smiling widely.

I rolled my eyes and stared at her, frowning so deeply that I thought my eyebrows were knitted together.

"What the was that for?" I mouthed to her and she 'tch' me.

"I don't think it's great." I put down my chopsticks and looked at the rest of them, Heena lowered her head and I noticed her trembling hands.

"I-"

"Alright son. Tomorrow it will be."

"Appajee!" I yelled.

"Tomorrow." Appajee said and I suddenly remembered how he had a weak heart.

If you're perfectly healthy, I won't eliminate the chance of having to fight with you.





After dinner, I quickly took Heena's hand and pulled her up to my room.

"." I cursed and walked into the bathroom.

"Ugh!!!!" I yelled and slammed the door shut behind me.

Me getting married tomorrow? You serious? That Jin. What the is she saying when she talked about wanting to be with someone she love. Is she ting me? Wedding ceremony tomorrow? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heena's POV
--------------------

"Hee baby."

"Hee baby?"

"Hee baby!"

"Huh?" I snapped my head and looked at Taemin whose face was just an inch away from mine. His hair was wet and dripping with water while his flawless face still had a layer of sheen.

"What were you thinking? You looked so lost." He pecked a quick kiss on my lips before I could answer and plopped onto the bed beside me.

He grabbed his cell phone from the table and immediately laughed after that, "Jonghyun and Natasha are getting married."


"What? Serious?" I moved closer to him and took a look in his phone. I smiled, although Nat was illed, Jonghyun oppa are still willing to marry her despite knowing that she will die at any moment.

That's true love.

Taemin shifted himself until his back was up against the bed frame, he smirked and gestured for me to come closer. I crawled up nearer to him where he pulled me into his embrace. I laid my head comfortably on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Don't worry. I'm not marrying anyone other than you." He whispered and closed his eyes.

I watched as his chest rose up and down, I shifted my head onto his chest and laid there hearing his heartbeat.

FLASHBACK

I leaned against his chest and listened to the smooth beating of his heart.

"Like what you hear? It's beating for you."

"Shut up."

FLASHBACK END

I closed my eyes and felt tiredness taking over my body. Before I'm completely out, I felt a pair of lips on my forehead and heard a whisper in my ear.

"I love you."








I felt a push on my arm and when my eyes shot open, I saw an angel.

No wait. It's Jin.

She smiled as soon as my eyes met hers and she put a finger on her lips. I frowned and sat up quietly, not wanting to wake up Taemin.

Damn, he's a light sleeper. It's going to be hard to-

"Where are you taking my Hee baby to?" I turned my head back immediately and saw Taemin staring at us with his eyes wide opened.

"Aish. Taemin oppa, I'm going to say this once. Don't ruin my plan. You better work well with me." Jin snapped.

"Work well? How do I ing work well with you when I don't even know your ing plan?" Taemin snapped back.

To think he's the oppa, she's just sixteen and he uses so many '' at her. Tch.

"Yah. I'm going to ing tell you this. Wedding ceremony today, you better attend." Jin pointed her delicate long finger at Taemin before dragging me out of the room.

"Yah! Where are you taking her!" Taemin yelled from inside the room.





I looked around me and sighed as soon as I realised where I am.

"So, why did you drag me here?" I asked tiredly and dropped onto the red L-shaped couch.

"Hee unnie," she sat down beside me, "I can call you that right?" She smiled sweetly.

It's so good to be young... She looked so innocent.

Why am I feeling so old despite I'm only a year older than her?

"Yeah sure." I sighed.

"Hee unnie, come, pick me a wedding gown." She pulled me off the couch and dragged me to the rows of wedding gown.

My eyes sparkled when I saw the number of beautiful gowns hung in front of me. I reached out and took out one of the gown.

I eyed the gown from top to bottom, in front and back. It's a long and strapless white gown with the back exposed but yellow laces were tied from one end to another and one should tie a ribbon after tightening the laces.

Okay, it's like shoelaces if you don't get what I mean.


My eyes fell on the yellow crystals that's on the top and bottom of the gown. The yellow crystals sparkled so brightly under the lights in the shop.

Yellow. It's Taemin's favourite colour.

"You have a nice taste, this gown looked fantastic." Jin commented and took the gown from me before holding it up in front of her and looked into the mirror.

Yeah. You're not the one getting married, Heena.


I gasped when I saw how beautiful she look just by holding the gown, I bet she's gonna look like goddess when she wore them.

"Don't you want to try them?" I asked and took a step back.

She smiled and took a step towards me.

"Why did you choose this?" She asked.

I hesitated for a while before looking back at her.

"The yellow laces and the yellow crystals caught my eyes."

"Why?"

"Because..." I paused, "it's Taemin's favourite colour." I managed to smile at her despite feeling that my heart had shattered into pieces.

What am I doing now? Picking a gown for a girl who's getting married with my boyfriend?

"Okay. That's all I need." She gave me a wide grin before walking to the cashier with her long legs.

Damn, her legs. So tall and thin. Are they going to break soon?

 

 

 

 

OMFG HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN IT? THE JONGTAE IN#SWC2SEOUL ? OMG I LITERALLY DIED. I'M GOING TO SHIP JONGTAE RN. OMG. 

ANYWAY, I'VE A TUMBLR! ANYONE INTERESTED TO FOLLOW OR SOMETHING? :D comments!