Chapter III

Condemned Love
Heena's POV
--------------------

"No I can't believe it! Ha ha!" I laughed when Key told me one of the funny things that happened in his hometown.

Key was actually from Daegu and he's nineteen year old. Technically he should be a year 3 student but because he was a transferred student so he has to start from year 1.

Well, that's what he told me.

"Heena,"

"Hmm?"

"I like you."

I gasped when I heard that.

"Can you.. Be my girlfriend?"

I've no idea why but when he said that, Taemin's face came into my mind.

 
Why did that jerk face appear in my head?

"No. She can't be your girlfriend because she's already my girlfriend." I looked up and saw Taemin leaning against our class door.

He smiled and slowly made his way towards us. Gently, he pulled me up from my seat and my hair. "Hee baby. Why did you leave me alone at the resort this morning? We're supposed to come together right?" He smirked and for some reason, it sent butterflies fluttering in my tummy.

"Or are you still angry at me? I'm sorry Hee baby. We merely had a tiff and you just ran off like that, do you have any idea how worried I was?" He continued my hair, putting strands of it behind my ear.
 
What is this guy talking..?

"Lee Taemin," Key stood up from his seat, I watched as Taemin's gaze changed from gentle to cold as his eyes shifted to Key.

"Lee Taemin, if I'm not wrong. You're her elder brother. May I know what are you doing to your Dongsaeng?" Key smirked.

What's Key doing? I've never seen this side of him before.

"Key. I know who you're." Taemin said, pulling me behind him as he stood face to face with Key.

"Who?" Key smiled, his eyes shows nothing but excitement.  

"Don't. ing. Test. Me." Taemin took a deep breath and then smirked.

"Let's go," he turned to me and flashed me a gentle expression.

I was literally dragged out of the classroom by Taemin, occasionally I would look back to find Key standing there like a lost kid.

What just happened? Who's Key? What they talking about? Why is Key testing Taemin?








Taemin's POV
--------------------

I can't believe it. That guy? Key? Key? Is his name even Key? NO. He's Kim Kibum and he's insanely testing my patience. What? Want my Hee baby to be his girlfriend?

"Taemin,"

Is he thinking right? Be his girlfriend? Asking her, Lee Taemin's Hee baby to be his girlfriend? What the ?

"Wait, Taemin."

I bet he's having screw loose somewhere. It's impossible. Hey who am I? I'm Lee Taemin the famous kid in school. I'm invincible. Hee baby is mine and only be mine.

"Lee Taemin!" I snapped my head back to find Heena panting heavily.

Crap. I walked too fast.

"Idiot you! What are you doing? Walking a... dog?" She paused in between to take a deep breath.  

"I'm sorry," I stopped and held her in my arms.

She took several deep breath before pushing me away, "what just happened? What do you mean by you know who's Key?" She frowned and for a moment, my mind was blank.

Should I just tell her? Ugh. She's such a innocent girl that I don't feel like telling her those dirty stuff that Key has done.

Yeah. She's such a innocent girl, how can I let Key touch her?

I smiled and gently pulled her by her hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Heard that you walked to school today. It's pretty far from the beach, are you tired?" My thumb gently rubbed against her hand as we walked down the path.

"You have not answered my question."

"Are you tired?" I smiled, she definitely got my hint. If I'm not interested in this topic, I won't talk about it.

She sighed and rolled her eyes. I smiled at her cute reaction and pulled her hand to get her attention.

"Are you tired?" I repeated again and softly chuckled at her pouted lips.

Oh, how I wish to kiss that lovely lips.

"So what if I am?" She stopped walking and cocked her right hip out, staring at me with her death glare.

I smirked and squatted in front of her. Pulling her hands onto my shoulders and picked her up by grabbing her thighs.

"Yah!" She slapped me on my shoulder.

"Hey, you do that to people who ease your tiredness?"

"Did I even ask you to piggyback me?"

"Well, even though I volunteered. You know you like it." I laughed and slowed down my pace.
 
How I wish this moment can last..








Heena's POV
--------------------

To be honest, I love to be carried by Taemin. I've no idea why but it just made me felt safe, felt comfortable, felt that my life is completed.

I wrapped my arms around Taemin's neck and rested my head on it. As I inhaled, smell of peppermint infused into my nose.

"Hee baby."

"Hmm?"

He let out a soft cackle and then shook his head.

"I love how you snuggled up against my back."

I smiled at his words. I love how I snuggled up against your back too.

God, if you can hear me, can you let this moment last?..
 
 
 
 

Taemin stopped at the doorstep.

"I need to take out your shoes."

"It's okay, just let me down."

"Wrap your legs around my waist."

"Jus-"

"Hee baby."

I sighed and did as he said. His hands were removed from my thighs and he took out my shoes and socks for me before kicking off his own sneakers.

"Welcome home Young master and Missy." The maids greeted us as Taemin walked up the stairs and into my room.

"Here," he put me down on my bed and stood back up.

"Be good okay, I'll go change and remove my contact lens and then I'll come again." He smiled and pecked a kiss on my forehead.

"Oh yeah, here." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a key. "The key to the resort." He smiled again and placed it on the side table.

After he walked out, I stood up and walked to the wardrobe. After digging out casual clothes to change into, I stood in front of the full-length mirror.

"Lee Heena.. What are you doing? He's not your boyfriend. He's your brother!" I clenched my fists, not caring if the nails were digging into my palms.

A big knot sat in my throat, I felt so empty in my heart. Tears began to form together, burning my dry eyes. A small sob sat at the tip of my tongue threatening to escape my lips. Why am I feeling so miserable?

"Hee baby?" I quickly wiped off the tears that were at the corner of my eyes using the back of my hand.

I turned around and smiled, looking at Taemin that were in loose sweat pants and black tank top with his black-framed glasses on his V-shaped face.

He smiled and closed the door behind him, he walked towards me and looked me in the eyes.

"Why?"

"Hmm? What why?"

"Why did you cried?" His glance became serious.

How did he discovered that I cried?

"I didn't," I smiled and walked over to the bed but he grabbed my hand suddenly that I spun around and fell into his arms.

That peppermint smell that has the ability to drive me crazy.

"I looked at you as you grow. I know it when you cry. Your hand's wet anyway." He stared right into my eyes, sending butterflies fluttering in my tummy.

"I.. Washed my hand just now." I took a deep breath before sighing.

He looked at me and slowly brought up my hand to his lips. "You washed your hand?" He softly whispered and kissed my hand gently.

"So you're telling me you washed it with sea water?"

Both of us stared at each other. I'm supposed to laugh at his joke but my heart felt so heavy. So heavy to even breath let alone laugh.

I remained silent until he cupped my face with both his hands.

"Hee baby, don't cry quietly. Don't you dare to cry without me by your side." He uttered those words and finally, the sob that sat on the tip of my tongue escaped. Tears began falling and sobs began running out of my mouth.

I lose it. I lose control of my emotions in front of him.

And it's because I love him, whom I'm not supposed to love.








Taemin's POV
--------------------

She cried.

It's been how long since she last cried?

No, Hee baby never cries. Even if it's raining heavily with thunder roaring, she would be scared but she won't cry.

So what makes her cry?

"Hee baby..." I mumbled and pulled her into my arms. She buried her head in my chest and I kept on hearing sobs coming out from her.

It stung my heart to hear her sobs, it stung my heart to see her tears.

I swiftly rubbed her back and she hiccuped once before her cries continues.

"Aish, why are you crying?" I carried her up in bridal style and walked to the bed. Gently putting her down, I settled myself beside her and wiped off her tears using my thumb.

"It hurts me to see you cry so stop crying okay?" I smiled with a frown and kissed her forehead.

I intertwined our fingers and for a moment, I saw confusion in her eyes.

After sniffing her nose and wiping off her tears, she removed her hand from mine.

"Go back to your room, before Umma comes in." She mumbled and decided to push me off her bed.

"Huh?"

"Just go." She said it coldly and tucked herself in with blanket.

I stood still for a while and then reluctantly walked out of her room and walked up the stairs to my own room. Crap, that witch decided to throw me to the third floor because of some crappy reason of what siblings of opposite genders shouldn't mixed together. What the logic is that?

"Oh Taemin-ah." I stopped on the stairs and turned around, finding the witch standing there with her phone in her hand.

She looked at me and then at Hee baby's room before turning back to me.

"You went to her room again? How many times must I said?!"

"What? Does it matter?" I snapped.

"Of course it does! Both of you wasn't blood-related siblings so why did you care so much for her?"

"Why can't I care for her? Since young I've been caring for her. Don't you see?"

"I see! That's why I tried so hard to separate both of you!"

"Why are you even trying?! There's no need to because no matter how far you separated the both of us, I'll always come back for her!"

"Taemin, stop sticking to her. She will find a boyfriend someday and you too will find a girlfriend some day!"

"Omonee! Can't you see? Isn't it obvious enough? I love her that's why I'm caring."

I sighed and turned back, before landing my foot on the third floor, I turned back and looked at her again.

"Even if she has a boyfriend one day, I'll still care for her. Not because she's my Dongsaeng, but because she's Lee Heena."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
HELLO READERS! CHAPTER THREE IS UP ^^;; Poster is now pending already!! I'm so excited for the poster HAHAA!! DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!
 
LOTS OF LOVE, EMIZLUCIFER.