Chapter XVI

Condemned Love

Taemin's POV
--------------------

"Are you ing serious on this?" I looked at myself in the mirror, arranging the strands of my brown hair into place before adjusting the vest of the black tuxedo.

"What do you think? You're already here." I said and looked at Jonghyun through the mirror.

"What..? What about Heena?" He asked and my eyes shifted from him to the girl beside him.

Natasha sat there with a look of concern of her face. I know, she's concerned about Heena. Who don't? Heena's such a nice girl that everyone loves.

"I've no idea. Jin said she's planning something but I've no idea what she planned." I sighed and turned around, leaning against the dressing table.

"Is she going to marry you and plan to kill Heena? Like silence her or something?" Onew asked with a hint of worry audible in his voice.

Tch. What is he? Five?

"She's just sixteen."

Jonghyun leaned back against the sofa and crossed his legs elegantly.

"Who knows. You're the one that said she took Heena away."

"Groom, please get ready. Ceremony is starting in twenty minutes." A lady peeked through the door and yelled before closing the door again.

Jonghyun sighed and stood up, adjusting his formal attire. "I'm going to be out there and witness your wedding ceremony with someone you don't love."

I literally threw daggers at him with my eyes.

Pfft.. The way he talk.. He's definitely a jerk.

"Stop it." Natasha smacked his chest before hooking his arm.

"Okay brother. I'll be out there. See you." Onew smiled and patted on my shoulder.

"Taemin can I have a talk with you for a while?" Natasha asked and shoved Jonghyun and Onew out of the room, "wait for me outside, I'll be out in a bit!" She gave Jonghyun a quick wink before slamming the door in his face without giving him a chance to reply.

"Hmm?" I sat on the couch with her sitting on the seat of the dressing table.

"Heena cried herself to sleep every night in Busan." She started.

"I could hear her sobs every night but I can't do anything about it. She told me once she had a person she love but she can't love because of some problem. I didn't told her about me even though I'm feeling the same thing as her. I know exactly how she feels because I love Jonghyun but I can't. I can't because I'm down with leukemia and I know I might die anytime."

She started to sniffle up but I walked over to her and patted on her bare shoulder. She wore a strapless dress and she looked gorgeous even with a beanie.

"She really loves you." She whispered those words before standing up, "I can't cry, it might smash my make-up." She laughed and took my hand giving it a little squeeze.


After she left the room, I looked at myself in the mirror again. I sighed and wanted to run a hand through my hair but afraid that I might ruin the hairstyle.

I felt the pain feeling take over my body as I recalled what Natasha said. I sighed and walked out of the room to proceed to the main hall. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heena's POV
--------------------

I can't see what's going on now because I'm being forced to close my eyes and my was sitting on something soft.

FLASHBACK

"Where are we going now?" I asked as I looked out of the window, looking at the trees that passed by swiftly.

"Secret!" She giggled and for a moment, I seemed to like her. She seemed so nice and innocent.

"Oh Hee unnie." She tilted her head so that she could face me, "hmm?"

"Can you close your eyes and not open them unless I told you to do so?"

"Waeyo?" I frowned lightly.

"Just do it!" She hissed.

FLASHBACK END

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked, "no!" Jin's voice echoed in the room and I assumed it's a small room.

I continued to wait until I felt something soft against my cheek and then felt a pointed thingy on my eyelid.

Oh my God. Is she drawing on me? Am I being tricked?

"Okay. Done! Now stand up and strip."

"Bwoh?!"

"Let me warn you! Don't you dare open your eyes."

"Wha-"

Before I could protest, I was pulled out from whatever I'm sitting and I felt the straps of my dress being pulled down.

What the!!!

"Yah!" I yelled and struggled for the dress not to drop.

"Hee unnie! Stop moving!!"

As said, I gave up fighting and then felt a cold breeze blew against my.. Half- body.

"Lift up your leg." She commanded and I obediently lifted one leg after the other.

"Again." She said and I did so. After that, I felt a dress being dragged up my body till my chest. She turned me around and something tighten behind me.

Why does the material of the dress feel so familiar?

"Lift your leg again."

I lifted them again and before I knew it, I'm standing on a pair of heels.

"Okay! You can open your eyes already!" Jin squealed like a little girl and I slowly opened my eyes, I squinted them a little when the sudden brightness of the light hit my eyes.

This room is damn bright man.

The moment I could see the world, I saw an angel in the mirror in front of me.

Wait, is that me?

I opened my mouth and closed it, the girl in the mirror had the same actions. I raised my hand and waved and realised the girl in the mirror had her hand raised too.

"My God." I gasped in shock, "what did you do to me?!"

"Hee unnie. A bride should look pretty." She smiled.

I stared at the girl in the mirror, she wore a long gown that I picked out just now. The yellow crystals sparkled even brighter now and I turned to my left a little, looking at the nicely tied ribbon at my waist with the yellow laces.

"This.." I mumbled and finally, FINALLY realised what's going on.

"You're getting married to Taemin oppa." She smiled and for a moment, I felt like tearing up.

"Let's go out, the ceremony is starting!!" Jin pushed me out of the room.







"Wait wait wait Jin." I grabbed her hand but it was too late. She pushed the doors open and everyone stood up to clap for the arrival of the bride. 

 

Dammit, I'm screwed.

I stood rooted to the ground, shocked and confused.

"Go in!" Jin hissed and gently pushed me.

I glanced up and saw Taemin standing at the front with his back facing me. Jonghyun and Onew oppa were near him and both of their jaws hung open when they saw that it wasn't Jin.

Not only them, my parents too. Apparently, everyone was shocked to see me that their clapping died down and I'm still standing in my position.

Taemin turned around and I swear his eyes almost fall out of his sockets when he saw me. I smiled, mentally thanking Jin for making me looked like an angel. Especially for Taemin.

I heard Jin sighed before she hooked my arm and started walking down the red aisle. "Hee unnie, relax." She said and I nodded briefly.

I concentrated on walking, afraid that I might slip and fall because I'm so damn nervous right now.








Taemin's POV
--------------------

I was standing at the front of the wedding hall, swinging myself left and right as I'm waiting for the bride to arrive.

This is bored man. Especially when the bride isn't even Heena.

I heard the doors open and everyone stood up to clap. Their claps died down almost immediately and I find it weird so I turned around.

Wait. Is my eyes playing trick on me? I'm pretty sure that isn't Jin because she will be much taller if she wore heels.
 

Is that Heena?

I mentally smirked, so this is the plan that Jin talk about?

She smiled as soon as our eyes met and Jin joined her in walking down the red aisle.

I eyed her gown as she slowly made her way towards me, she looked beautiful and angelic with the gown because there were yellow crystals on the top and bottom of it and yellow is my favourite colour.

I waited impatiently as my eyes glanced to my left, smirking at how shock my parents were.

And finally, both ladies reached before me.

"Here," Jin smiled brightly as she handed Heena's hand to me.

"Thank you," I mouthed to her before smiling. She winked and go up the stage.

Her action shocked everyone, she slightly pushed the Pastor away before grabbing the mic.

"Annyeong-haseyo, this is Jin speaking." She gave a slight bow before continuing. "I'm supposed to be the bride of this wedding ceremony but as everyone knows, I'm the winner for the Korea Next Top Model 2 and my career was just about to begin." She looked down and smiled at me.

"Taemin oppa. He's the one that told me that I've fought so hard for this place. Why should I let this marriage tied me down? After giving some thoughts. I think he's right. And that is I'm just sixteen and I love being a model."

She sniffled up a little and sighed, "this unnie, she's Lee Heena. She's the adopted daughter of the Lee's family and she's Taemin's step-sister."

"Apparently, they fell in love and they were a loving couple before I come into the picture. Even though they were siblings, I don't think it's wrong for them to fall in love since they're not blood-related. Am I right?" Jin had a wide grin plastered on her face.

"Let us welcome, the groom Lee Taemin, the bride Lee Heena!" She shouted into the mic before clapping madly.

The hall was quiet and as I turned back, every one's face was gloomy. Suddenly, Jonghyun, Onew and Natasha stood up and clapped loudly, practically louder than Jin. Soon, everyone started to clap including my parents.

They.. They agreed to it?

"Well said!" Jonghyun shouted and showed a thumb-up.

I glanced at Heena who's tearing already. She looked at me and smiled with tears rolling down her cheeks. I reached out and flicked away the tear drops with my index finger.

Jin bowed and allowed the Pastor to stand back into place.

"Okay then, let's let the ceremony begin shall we?" He pushed up the vintage glasses on his nose and looked at both of us.

"Mr Lee Taemin, are you willing to take Miss Lee Heena as your wife, take care of her, love her, care for her no matter if she's sick or old?"

[A/N: okay, I made up that vow. I'm sorry!]

"I do." I smiled.

"Miss Lee Heena, are you willing to take Mr Lee Taemin as your husband, take care of him, love him, care for him no matter if he's sick or old?"

Heena blinked her eyes rapidly, "I.." She stuttered.

"I do."

I swear, butterflies were forming in my tummy and my heart is doing somersaults inside my ribcage.

Is this for real? I'm getting married with Heena?

"Now, I announced both of you as husband and wife." Pastor finally said and I turned to Heena immediately before collecting her in a tight hug.

"I love you," I whispered and pecked a kiss on her lips, slowly tasting her lips as she kissed me back.

"Finally. Finally I can say it loudly. I can say that you're mine." I leaned my forehead against hers and was so happy that tears were welling up in my eyes.

"Pabo." She cupped my face and start sobbing, both of us cried and we clumsily wiped each other's tears.
 

After so long, so many quarrels and argument. I can finally say she's mine. And mine only. 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay so some of you might have guessed the ending...it's kinda cliche but yeah anyway it's a happy ending isn't it? :D I'm going to shamelessly advertise my fanfic here, for those taemin lovers, please visit The Tattoo of The Mafia. I personally really love the fanfic a lot not because I wrote it but because I really love the story line. So yup, do visit it!

ANYWAY it's not the end yet, there's a bonus chapter to this fic so stay tune to it! :D