Chapter XI

Condemned Love

 

Heena's POV
--------------------

I walked out of the bathroom and looked at the bed where Taemin laid there with blanket covered fully on him.

He's still sleeping. It's time to go.

I picked up the bag that I'd packed just now, sliding it across my chest slowly; I walked to the front door.

"So I'm right. You wanted to leave."

A voice startled me and I heard a click sound before lights were on. Taemin stood at the front door with his fingers on the light switch, looking at me with his dagger cold stares that pierced through his glasses and through my body.

I get it; the one under the blanket was pillows. Taemin already knew about me wanting to leave.

"I-"

"Marriage," he cut off my sentence, "huh?"

"You know about the marriage don't you?" He lowered his voice as he walked closer to me.

"I-..."

"Because you know about the marriage so you're leaving now aren't you?" He stood before me and his eyes still fixed on me.

I felt small by the way he looked at me.

"I-"

"Appajee, he told you didn't he?"

"He-"

"THAT'S WHY YOU'RE LEAVING NOW?!" He shouted into my face, pointing at the door furiously as his arm muscles tensed up.

Not only I felt small, I felt like crying again.

"AM I WRONG TO LEAVE?" I shouted back at him with tears welling up in my eyes. I felt the pain in my chest and my heart seemed to race faster.

"What?" He asked in whisper, inserting some laughter at the end of his question humorlessly, "are you wrong to leave?" His lips stretched into a smirk.

"Are you serious? Are you wrong to leave? Lee Heena, who am I to you? Someone who you can come to and leave from easily?"

I watched as a tear drop rolled down his left cheek. I feel very much want to wipe them off but I myself am tearing so much that it took away all my energy. I felt like I can't even breathe.

"Taemin, s-sorry," I swallowed the lump that sat in my throat, "I've to leave. We're not supposed... Not supposed to be t-together," I whimpered like a kid and I wiped off my tears with the back of my hand clumsily.

"No, Hee baby...” He shook his head and bit on his bottom lip. I bit my own bottom lip too until I could taste my own blood.

I grabbed the strap of my bag and tighten the grip until it's going to rip, I looked down at my toes and my tears dripped onto the ground, sinking into the carpet and formed a stain there.

"Hee baby, look at me," his gentle voice echoed in the room, the sun started to rise and sunlight penetrated into the room through the tiny gap from the drew curtain.

I looked up at him and realised he had cried a river. His cheeks were heavily stained by tears and hot tears were still constantly rolling down and overlapped the stained ones.

I've never seen him cry before. And the first time I see, the tears were actually caused by me.

"Listen to me, Hee baby. We can do this together," his voice sounds weaker by each words that escaped from his lips, "we can do this together. As long we're in love we can do it can't we? Please, just don't leave me," he begged.

I watched as tears continued to flow from our eyes, he grabbed my wrist with his left hand and reached out with his right to wipe off my tears.

"Please?" He asked again, his sad eyes with his trembling body tell me how much he doesn't want me to leave.

But I have to leave.

Don't I?

"I'm sorry Taemin," I pushed off his hand and took a step towards the door.

"No!" He yelled and the next thing he did, surprises me.

He...

He kneed down.

He threw his hands up and grabbed my left wrist; he looked up at me with more tears rushing out from his eyes.

He really loves me.

"I beg you," words came out from his quivering lips, "please, don't go," he cried.

My knees felt weak and I pretty much feel like collapsing. He actually threw away his pride and kneed down in front of me. He, as a guy, kneed down in front of me to beg me not to leave.

I reached out and covered his eyes with my trembling hand, warm tears were felt on my palm and my heart ached even more.

FLASHBACK

"If you still don't get it. I'm trying to say that if he gets married this time, it will be good for his future."

FLASHBACK END

"Treat this as a dream. It won't hurt as much," I whispered.

I shook off his hands and stomped out of the house. Once I'm outside, I leaned against the door and slide down, hugging my knees.

I felt hollow, I felt empty, I felt weak, I felt cold, and I felt pain.

The pain in my chest was so bad that I can't even breathe properly. I clutched tightly at my chest, begging it to stop aching because it was so pain. I bit my bottom lip as I felt tears bubbling up in my eyes, I swallowed the big knot that sat in my throat and tried hard not to let sobs escape my mouth.

But everything fails.

My heartache didn't stop, it get worse. Tears didn't stop welling up just because I bit my lip and instead, it's welling up even more. Soft sobs escaped from my quivering lips and I'd no idea how to stop them.

Is this how it feels like to be out of love? To dump the one you love the most because you have to let them go? To have never ending tears and never stopping heart aches? To cry and cry and you wonder when are your tears going to finish? To clutch tightly on your chest and wonder when are the pain going to go away? To en cry a river and yet nothing changes? To feel cold even under the hot shining sun because you're so hollow inside your body?

In conclusion, you just feel like dying.





 

 

 





Taemin's POV
--------------------

"Treat this as a dream, it won't hurt as much," she whispered before yanking off my hands and stomped out.

Treat this as a dream?

FLASHBACK

"I love you a lot. A lot more than you could ever imagine," I pulled her towards me and planted a kiss on her forehead.

FLASHBACK

"Remembered what I said? Love is when I would like to snuggle in bed with," I smiled as I felt her arms around my waist.

"Umm," she buried her head into my chest and I rested my chin on top of her head.

"Don't ever leave me Hee baby," I whispered.

"Even if I want to leave, you won't let will you?" I felt her lips shaped into a smirk.

"Glad you know that," I sighed and tighten the hug.

FLASHBACK END

It hurt so much, how can it be a dream?

I clenched onto my chest, clenched it so tightly that my knuckles turned white and I fell on my side, lying on the cold hard ground.

"D-dream..?" I mumbled as tears spilled down my eyes and both of my hands reached up to tug my hair furiously.

"How can I treat this as dream when the one I love more than life itself, left me?"

I curled up into a ball on the ground and let the tears flow freely.

So this is how you feel when the one you love left you. To have cried so much that I thought I'm going to use up all the water in me just to cry. To be hurting so much that all you could do is to cry about how much pain you had in your heart. To be so miserable until you have no strength left in your body and all you could do is to curl yourself up into a ball on the cold hard ground.

 

 

 

 

Hello readers! :D Hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! 

Anyway, new fic is up! The Tattoo of the Mafia  Please subscribe!! :D