Chapter XIII

Condemned Love

Heena's POV
--------------------

"Nat!" I pounded on the toilet door hard.

"What!" She shouted from the inside, I scoffed and pounded again.

"Can you like hurry the hell up! We are supposed to work after going shopping!"

"Calm down Hee! Give me 5 more minutes!"

"NATASHA, YOU SAID THAT 15 MINUTES AGO. UGH!" I yelled through my gritted teeth before stomping into my room to looked at myself in the circle mirror hung on the wall.

It's been three months since I'm here in Busan, I rented an apartment and Natasha was my roommate. She's surprisingly from Seoul too and the reason why she's here? She doesn't want to tell me.

I glanced over my shoulder and stared at the door, the feeling of hurt struck my body when memory was replayed in my mind.

FLASHBACK

I stared at myself in the full-length mirror, eyeing my sundress with black half-cardigan. Great, now I'm ready to go.

"What are you wearing?" I glanced over my shoulder and saw Taemin standing there leaning against my door.

FLASHBACK END


I miss him. A lot.

"Hee I'm done!" Nat stood at the door with a beanie on her head, snapping me back to reality. I grabbed my purse from the bed and walked over to her, throwing my hands up in the air.

She always wear a beanie and she told me that it's style. Despite living together for three months, she never remove her beanie in front of me before. I'm curious about her hairstyle but she said it's a really short bob cut.

"Let's go shopping!" I smiled and hooked her arm.









Taemin's POV
--------------------

"I'm going to Busan this evening."

"What? For?" I took a glance at Jonghyun before turning back on the video game.

"For a meeting. Apparently, your father trained you to become his heir and my dad is doing the same thing. Onew, I wondered when will be your turn." Jonghyun looked at Onew who's engrossed in his laptop.

"I've already started the training. It's just that both of you didn't know." Onew uttered without taking his eyes off the screen.

"What? Since when?!"

"Before Taemin." Onew turned to me and gave a small smile.

Whoa, seriously? So I'm not the only one.

"Anyway Taemin, your wif-"

"She's not my wife."

"Well, your soon-to-be-wi-"

"She will never be my wife."

"Taemi-"

"For the last time Jonghyun. This is the ing last time. She's not and never will be my wife."

"Do you seriously think Heena will come back to you?" Jonghyun smirked at the end of his sentence.

I dropped the controller and met his gaze, "why not?"

"Because she left."

"So? What makes you think she's not coming back? Why? You think she's your e-"

"Taemin. Don't you dare talk about her." Jonghyun gave me a threatening glare and dropped his controller too.

"Why can't I? Let me tell you this, I'm pretty sure Heena won't be as heartless as-"

"I said never to bring her up didn't I?" He uttered before grabbing my collar and lifted me slightly from my position.

"Jonghyun!" Onew came and pulled Jonghyun's arms away, "never let girls ruin our friendship, remember? Kim Jonghyun. Get a hold of yourself." Onew frowned.

"I'm leaving." I sighed and stood up.

"Taemin,"

"I'm fine." I gave Onew a smile and looked at Jonghyun, "mianhae."






"Honey you're home! Look who's here to see you."

I glanced to my right and saw the long wavy hair lady, she stood up and bowed while her perfect figure stands out.

"Annyeong Taemin." She smiled with that perfect shape of lips.

Yeah. She's the girl that I'm getting married to. Isn't she perfect?

"Omonee, I'm going up." I bluntly said without acknowledging her existence. "Oh Jin, go up too." Omonee pushed Jin towards me.

I smirked in my head.


"So what are you doing here. Again?" I slammed the door shut behind me and watched as she laid herself on my bed.

"To see you of course. I'm getting married to you of course I need to understand you." She muffled into the pillows.

Ugh.

I walked over and snatched the pillow away, "excuse me, your disgusting lipsticks is going to be stained on my pillow. Please get away from my bed." I scoffed.

"Aww yeobo."

I gave her a threatening glare and she obediently get off the bed.

"Taemin, the wedding photos-"

"Take them yourself." I sat in front of my laptop and switched it on.

"What? Are you crazy? Have you ever seen solo wedding photo being hung on bedroom wall?"

"Well, you can be the first one. Isn't it good to make history?" I turned my head and smirked at her.

Turning back, I scroll through the list of sales record. Hmm, everything looks fine..

"It's not funny." She sighed and fell back onto my bed.

This girl.. She's from another planet for sure.

 

"Do you think I wanna marry you? I also want someone I love." She whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

I swallowed the knot in my throat and stared blankly at the screen.

Actually. She's just sixteen. I've no idea why her dad wanted to marry her off at such a young age. Recently, she just won the Korea Next Top Model 2 and her career was just about to begin.

Yes, and that explains her perfect figure.

"You know what, you should escape from this wedding," I spun my chair around and faced her.

"Escape? How? My dad is going to kill me."

"Don't you want to be a model? You fought so hard for it."

She sighed and tugged her hair furiously.

"This is so.. ing annoying."

I chuckled, "so model do curse."

"I'm human too for God sake."

"Oh Taemin!"

"Hmm?" I spun my chair back and stared at the screen full of numbers.

"I heard your mum talked about this girl often. She always insult her and everything. Hee...na?"

My heart sunk at the name and the sad feeling took over my body again.

"She's my girlfriend." I whispered.

"Isn't she your sister?"

"She's not my blood sister. She's my girlfriend. She's my Hee baby." I emphasised and sighed.

"Then where's she?" She sat up from the bed and folded her legs.

"She left."

"Why?"

"Why are you asking? It's all because of you." Ugh is she trying to piss me because she's doing a good job.

"Why-"

"Jin, for the last time. Get the away from my bed."





I rolled to the right side of my bed when my phone vibrated non-stop on the table.

Damn, this one hell of a person is ruining my nap. I thought I could catch some sleep after that Jin girl left.

"Yeobosayo?" I answered with my raspy voice.

"Mr Lee, I know it's very last minute but it's urgent. You have to go to Busan for a meeting."

"What?!" I muffled into the pillows, still registering everything that Secretary Jung told me.

"Sorry but I'll pick you up in an hour time."

And the phone went dead.

Busan...?

"Ugh! Freaking life." I threw the pillow in random direction.






"It's nice working with you." I held out my right hand and smiled.

"It's my honour to work with someone like you. You're so young and you already can handle the company." Chief Shin smiled and shook hands with me.

"Ani, I'm still lacking of experience." I bowed slightly and smirked to myself in the head.

I'm Lee Taemin, what can't I do? But well, be humble!


"So, now what?" I threw my hands up in the air and stretched, damn, just five hours ago I'm still napping in my bed and now I'm in Busan just to seal a contract.

So you mean this is the life of... What? Business man? Pfft.

"Since everything is done, well.."

"Jung, you should have a break too." I smiled and took away the iPad on his hand, "we will go back to Seoul tomorrow, for now, relax yourself."

I dug out my phone and sent a message to Jonghyun. Almost immediately, he replied me and I smiled at the text.




"Hey!" He yelled the moment I entered the cafe.

I scurried over and pulled out a seat for myself.

"How nice, we met again." He smiled dumbly.

"Yeah. Seriously, Busan after Seoul huh?"

Both of us laughed. Who knows, maybe in the future we might meet at different countries because of meetings and such.

But, our attention was diverted to a girl. Not ordinary girl, but the girl who took my breath away since young.

The girl I yearned the most since forever.

"Can you like hurry up we are late!" She yelled while turning back, I followed her eyes and saw another girl with beanie came in breathlessly.

I observed the features of the girl and instantly, I snapped my head at Jonghyun who was dumbfounded with his mouth slightly opened and his eyes kept on blinking.

"Nata.." He forced those words out.

Natasha stopped in her pace and faced us after hearing her name.

I looked at Heena who is facing us now too, she walked over to Natasha and stared at me blankly.

"What a coincidence." I mumbled.

 

 

 

 

OH THEY MET.