Chapter XII

Condemned Love

Taemin's POV

--------------------

Jonghyun squatted down in front of me with a bowl of ramen in his hand.

I blinked my eyes, feeling blurry because I wasn't wearing specs.

"Taemin-ah, it's been three days," he sighed and placed the bowl of ramen on the floor.

"Eat something. You've not been eating," he sat down on the ground and hugged his knees together.

"Get out," raspy voice came out from my dried throat and I felt like coughing.

"Taemin, you can't be like this forever. I bet she left with a reason."

"Reason?" I frowned and sat up, "I told her that we can do this together. What reason is there?"

"Reason is that both of you are siblings and you're getting married!"

"Married?! I don't ing care about that marriage because obviously I won't get married with some that I don't even know existed!" I yelled with my hoarse voice.

"Taemin, come on, get out of your world and get into reality. You've no idea how many missed calls you had on your cellphone. It's been ringing until it ran out of battery and I've to charge it for you."

I sighed and stared at the bowl of ramen.

FLASHBACK

"Jonghyun, come on, get out of your world and get into reality. She left you. You're just out of love, you didn't lose part of your body." I said and scooped out a spoon of rice.

"Out of love?" He looked at me, "didn't lose part of my body?" He pointed at the left of his chest, "I lost this," he whispered to me with his red puffy eyes staring into mine.

FLASHBACK END

[A/N: If you forgot about Jonghyun's encounter, refer to chapter III where Taemin introduced him.]

I laughed in my head, it's all hitting me back in my face already. The way I consoled him, the way I said those stupid words that 'you're just out of love' when in actual fact, I lost my heart and practically my soul.

"Jonghyun,"

"Hmm?"

"I begged her not to leave."

He sighed and pushed the ramen to me,

"I ING KNEED DOWN AND BEGGED HER NOT TO LEAVE!" I picked up the bowl and threw it with all my might. It went hitting the wall with a loud thud and the pieces of ceramic splattered everywhere with the noodles on the ground.

Jonghyun took a deep breath and sighed loudly, "Taemin," he stood up and grabbed me by my collar, "when the are you going to wake up?" He said into my face.

"Wake up? Yeah. Heena told me this is a dream." I let out a silly smile.

"Lee Taemin!" He yelled before delivering a punch on my left cheek.

"If you want to die, go ahead and live like a caveman," he howled and stomped off to the door but before he opens it, he turned back at me again.

"You're my brother, you accompanied me the entire time when she left me. I don't want to see you like this. Since I can get over, you can too," he uttered under his breath and turned to walk out.

I inhaled the cold air and that reminded me how alone I am in this house. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, staring into the mirror, I saw a pathetic guy.

A pathetic guy with cheek bruised, a pathetic guy with dried cracked lips, a pathetic guy with hollow eyes, and a pathetic guy with pale face.

A pathetic guy who had lost his girlfriend.

"Doesn’t she trust me when I said we can do this together?" I questioned.

Sighing with irritation, I removed my clothes and the water.

Maybe it’s my mistake for loving you more than you love me. Maybe it’s my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to.

Tears stung my dried eyes again and the ache in my heart had already numbed my body. Tears rolled down my cheeks and mixed with the water.




After putting on a black skinnie jean and my glasses, I threw my towel on the bed and walked over to the table where my cell phone was. Pressing the button on the head of my phone, it switched on and shows 47 missed calls and 26 voice mails.

What the . It's just three days.

After deleting all the voice mails, which I'm really not interested in hearing, I scrolled down the list of people who miss called me.

Maybe, just maybe, my Hee baby might call me.

I slowed down the speed because I'm reaching the end already and there's still no sign of 'Hee baby'.

What am I thinking..? Why would she call me?

I paused for a moment before dialing Lee's mansion's number and waited for someone to pick up.

"This is Lee's mansion, m-"

"It's me, send a limo to Road 68. I'll be there waiting."






 

 




Heena's POV
--------------------

It's been three days.

I stared at myself in the mirror, looking at how much weight I lost because I'm so not used to Busan's food.

Or maybe, there's no Taemin in Busan.

I sighed and walked out of the bathroom before slamming myself against the hotel's big soft mattress.

"Taemin...” I murmured to myself.

I missed him.

His touch, his scent, his voice, his face, the way he call me Hee baby, the way he whispered against my ear, the way his lips on mine, the way he hugged me, the way he snuggled against me, the way I sat on his bike and felt safe behind him, the way he does almost everything for me.

The way he love me.

I miss all of that.

And the worst part is, Taemin has become a memory now.




 

 

 

 

 

 





Taemin's POV
--------------------

"Knee down."

I stood rooted to the ground, staring into particularly nothing.

I'm back in Lee's mansion. I'm sick and tired of living like a zombie in the resort that was meant to be our nest.

Our...? Heena's gone.

"I said knee down!" Appajee yelled before hitting me in the back of my knees with his cane.

My knees knocked against the floor with a loud thud, I bit my bottom lip bearing the pain that seared through my body when he whacked me the second time on my back.

"Aigoo, stop hitting our son, he's-"

"When I'm teaching him, can you please leave?" Appajee told Omonee.

Omonee sighed and left the room, leaving only Appajee and me.

"How dare you go missing for three days. Do you have any idea what you got yourself into? You missed several meetings and lost a number of contracts!"

I stayed silent, refused to acknowledge the fact that the pain in my heart is more hurting than the pain on my back.

Remind me again the reason why I gone missing..?



Wait. The reason why Heena left was because of this old man who told her about my marriage isn't it?

"Are you going to keep quiet abo-"

I grabbed the cane that was going to be brought down on me, I glanced up and stared into his furious gaze.

"You told her didn't you?" I asked firmly, grabbing tightly on the cane.

He looked at me and attempted to pull back the cane, "that's why she left isn't it?" I asked again, pulling the cane out of his hand and threw it against the wall.

Whoa, I'm into throwing things after Heena left..?

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked, pulling his hand back ready to give me a tight slap on my face.

"Answer me!" I yelled and for the first time in my life I yelled at my father.

He was so shocked that his hand dropped by his side.

"It's always about her. Taemin. Since young, ever since she's here. It's always about her. What's so SPECIAL about her?!" Appajee shouted at the top of his lungs, throwing his hands in the air showing how frustrated he is.

"SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND. MY EVERYTHING," I practically screamed. I screamed with all my voice, I screamed with all my energy that I didn't know existed in my body.

"SHE'S YOUR SIST-!"

I watched as Appajee clutched onto his chest tightly and his face scrunched up in pain.

"Appajee?" I crawled to him as he fell on the ground, "Appajee?! Where's your pills!" My hands ran all over his pockets and before I knew it, a bottle of pills handed on my palm.

"Here," I poured out two pills and delivered to his mouth, "take it slow," I whispered and patted on his chest.

We stayed in the same position until his breathing became stable, "son, I b-beg you. My health is failing m-me already. I... I r-really need you to take over... t-the corp."

I frowned and closed my eyes, feeling a tear drop fell from the corner of it.

"Neh Appajee...”

Of course, taking over the corp includes marrying someone I don't know.

For the sake of Appajee..

 

 

 

 

 

So.... My subscribers decreased :c 

Taemin Pictures, Images and Photos

But it's okay since, 

taemin Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments!! :D