Chapter I

Condemned Love

Heena's POV
--------------------

I stared at myself in the full-length mirror, eyeing my sundress with black half-cardigan. Great, now I'm ready to go.

"What are you wearing?" I glanced over my shoulder and saw Taemin standing there leaning against my door.

"Clothes apparently?" I replied lazily and took a last look in the mirror before turning away towards my bed to grab for my purse.

"Clothes? You looked practically ."

I stared at him when he said that.

"I'm not ? Look, it's a dress and a cardi." I bluntly said and walked past him but he grabbed onto my arm, "I'm not going to let my Hee baby go out looking like this. What if someone you?" I scoffed at him, "the only one who always think about me is you." I made a ugly face to him and pulled my hand back. Tch.

"Well, my Hee baby is too attractive that's why," he smirked haughtily and pulled me into his embrace. The moment my body slammed against his chest, the smell of peppermint quickly infused into my nose.  

Can you believe it? The way he treats me? I'm supposed to be his Dongsaeng.

"Yahh!" I tried to wriggle out from his lock but realised I totally failed at it. "Hee baby, you can't go out looking like this, your first time should be given to me. I don't want you to get ."

Gosh, I literally wanted to faint. What is this guy talking about? "Fine, I'm changing so please get out."

My face fell when he pushed me into the room. "I'm not leaving, I don't mind you changing in front of me," he smiled.

Ugh what's wrong with this guy..? Someone enlighten me please.

"I mind!" I shouted but he settled himself on my bed comfortably. "Why? It's not like I haven't seen you before. Don't you remember? We used to bath together." He grinned widely.

"Lee Taemin! That's like twelves years ago, I was only a little girl and you're a little boy!" I sighed.

"Lee Taemin? Nah-uh you're supposed to call me Oppa. And by the way, although you're seventeen now but you're still MY little girl."

"Ugh! I hate you!" I scoffed.

"Aww I love you too." He smiled sweetly at me.

I heaved a long sigh and decided not to argue with him. I began stripping when memories of the past came into my head.

FLASHBACK

"Heena, I'm your Appa's best friend. From now on, I'll be your new Appa okay?" The middle-aged guy that sat on the driver seat softly said to me.

I was five and I survived the deadly car accident that took away my parents lives.

I briefly nodded and suddenly the door on my side was opened, "annyeong, I'm your Oppa," he said and carried me down from the car.

He stared into my eyes, waiting for me to call him Oppa. But as soon as I opened my mouth, I started vomiting onto him.

So in the end, he carried me to the bathroom and we end up bathing together.

FLASHBACK END

"That's good Hee baby." Taemin stood behind me and s his arms around my waist when I looked at myself in the mirror.

Black skinnie with long sleeve shirt. Gosh I looked hilarious. It's summer out there and I'm wearing as though it's winter.

I sighed and looked at him, "now can I go?"

"Did I said you can go out?" He stood up from my bed and pulled me out of my room, we went into his room but he grabbed his keys and turned to walk out again. We go down the stairs and out of the mansion before arriving in front of his bike.

Ever since the car accident, I've had serious phobia of car and I always vomit each time I come out of it. Taemin has been considerate towards me since forever and he knows how to bring me out in his bike instead of his car.

"Hop on," he said after putting the helmet onto me. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere." He started the engine and I put my hands onto his shoulders. "Hee baby, how many times am I supposed to say? You'll fall like this." He sighed and put my arms around his waist.

I leaned in and put my head against his back, inhaling the scent of his.



20 minutes later
--------------------

"We're here," I got down from the bike and looked around me. "What is this place?"

"My house." He smiled and pulled out the helmet from my head before ruffling my hair.

"What?!" I looked at him, "this is a secret, don't tell anyone okay." He held my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

His other free hand dug out key from his pocket, holding onto the head of the key he pushed it into the keyhole and turned it to the right.

The moment the door was opened, Taemin walked around the house leaving me standing there with a baffled expression. After a while, he came back with his black-framed spectacle in his hand.

"Come, I'll show you something." He said and pulled me towards the large french window while putting on his glasses, he let go of my hand and drew the long curtains apart, revealing what's behind it.

And I swear, it's the best thing ever.

His house was located just beside the beach so it's kinda like a beach house. From this view, I could see the sea and the sun resting on the horizon. I moved closer and opened the window to let the sea breeze blew gently against my face. "I brought this beach resort so that we could be alone," he stood behind me and gave me a back hug, putting his chin onto my shoulder.

I was so into the mesmerizing view that I didn't bother to push him away from me.

"Taemin, wh-"

My phone rang, interrupting my sentence.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Heena-ah, where are you?"

"Ahh, mianhae, I can't meet you today." I said it apologetically and turned around to stared at Taemin.

"Ahh.. Okay then. See you the other time."

"Neh, I'm sorry." I said and hung up the call.

"Who is it?"

"Key."

"What? So you're going out with him today?" He asked and walked over to the couch to sit down.

"I don't see any problem with it." I shrugged my shoulders.

"What the heck? There's plenty of problems. From now on, get away from him. Don't get into contact with him."

I ignored him and sighed when I looked out the window once more.

"Come here Hee baby,"

I unwillingly walked over to him and before I could do anything, he pulled me down beside him, forcefully pulling my body closer to his and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Hee baby, don't go into other guy's arms." He softly whispered and pecked a soft kiss on my forehead.

Why is he doing this? Isn't he supposed to be my brother? Yeah. He should be my brother but why am I not willing to call him Oppa?..



"I've to go," I pushed Taemin away gently and stood up.

"What? Why? How?" He stared at me.

"What what? This is your house, not mine."

"What? This is OUR house. What's more, how are you going back?" He smirked and pulled me down again.

"Just stay here." He mumbled into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"I can't, Umma needs me at home."

"For? Be her maid?"

I frowned and lowered my head. Yeah, she needs me for what? Be her maid?

"Hee baby, stay here tonight okay. We'll go back tomorrow morning." He smiled and ruffled my hair.

I nodded and felt my phone vibrated against the back pocket of my skinnie, I dug out but before I could answer it, Taemin snatched it away.

"What are you doing!" I watched as he plugged out the battery from the back of my phone.

"I saw the caller ID, it's from the witch."

"Umma? Yah!" I snatched for my phone but he held them up high so that I can't reach.

"Yah! I need to answer it if not Umma's gonna kill me!"

"Stop calling her Umma when all she does was hating your guts." He scoffed and decided to throw my phone out of the window.

My phone!!

My face fell, "asking me not to call her Umma is like asking you to not call her witch." I sighed and felt weak by each second. I'm so tired and sleepy out of a sudden.

"She's a witch. She always bully my Hee baby." He pursed his bottom lip out and hugged me close to his chest.

I leaned against his chest and listened to the smooth beating of his heart.

"Like what you hear? It's beating for you."

"Shut up."

 

 

 

There you go, chapter I of the story! Do comment! (: