Chapter VIII

Condemned Love

Heena's POV
--------------------

Crap. That idiot suddenly said he'd to leave the moment he dropped me off at school.

Damn, I don't feel like going school..

"Eh hey Hee baby~~" I turned my head and saw Jonghyun oppa, his usual grin plastered on his face and behind him was Onew oppa who busied himself with eating.

"Jonghyun Oppa, Onew Oppa." I smiled and walked side to side with them to the classroom buildings.

"Where's Taemin?"

"I've no idea, he dropped me off and then he said he got something on so he left." I bluntly said and started digging into my bag for my locker key.

"Got something on? Today is the last day of school before Summer breaks and he skipped? Aww. I thought I could play blackjack with him. Onew's no fun at all since he always lose."

I scoffed, "lose? Isn't that good that you won?"

"Ani. It's more fun when your opponent wins cause it will motivates me to do better."


What crap logic is that?

"I can't believe I'm graduating soon. After the one week Summer break it's gonna be our gradutaion ceremony!" Jonghyun oppa waved his hands around happily and cheering like a little boy who just got first place in test.

"Okay whatever. I'm leaving. See you in lunch break!" I waved goodbye and walked in another direction.







"Yeobosayo?" I picked up my phone after the bell for lunch break gone off.

"Hee baby. It's lunch break now. Lesson's over?"

"Yup. I'm heading to the music studio to find Jonghyun and Onew oppa." I said and swiftly stood up from my seat heading to the door with a sandwich in my hand.

"Are you eating sandwich again?"

I laughed a little, "yeah. My Oppa wasn't here to buy me food." I pursed out my bottom lip.

"Mianhae, oh Hee baby wait a second."

I held the phone in between my face and my shoulder, after hearing some shuffling sound, I heard someones talking.

"Mr Lee, the document stated that in order to come up with product 6528 we need to use plate 996 for the sides but plate 996 are limited and product 6392 are also using it. After trying out, the production team realised that plate 995 are also suitable for product 6528. Shall we change to plate 995 instead?"

"Show me the blueprint first. After the lunch I'll hold a meeting to announce whether we shall change or not." I heard Taemin replied and he laughed a little at the end of his words.

Damn. What 6528996 alien language are they using?..

After hearing some shuffling sounds again, Taemin spoke into the phone.

"Hee baby?"

"Yeah. I'm here." I replied and pushed through the exit door exiting classroom buildings.

"I'm sorry I've to work now."

Work? He's working?

"You're working?" I squinted my eyes at practically no one.

"Yeah. Oh well it's a long story but to cut it short, I'm now in Appajee's company. He took me in as a trainee and he wanted me to take over his company when I'm 21."

I sighed.

"Alright. But hey, remember to have your lunch araso?" I walked into another building and took the stairs up.

"Yes yeobo." He chuckled and hung up the call.

I shook my head, dumping all the numbers behind my mind. Crap, those scary numbers are starting to stuck in my brain. Why the hell are they using so many numbers to label things. Ugh.

"Jonghyun oppa." I pushed open the door of the music studio and saw only Jonghyun oppa there.

"Oh hey." He said and started gulping down the bottle of water in his hand.

"Where's Onew oppa?"

"He went to get lunch for us."

"Oh." I sighed and sat down on the carpet floor.

"Hey!! I heard a news, Key left school this morning because he was forced to take over his father's company in London." Onew oppa barged through the door with a white plastic bag in his hand.

"Seriously?" My face lit up and I almost choked on my sandwich.

This is definitely a good news. Taemin would sure be happy to hear this.

"How did you know?" Jonghyun oppa asked and sat down next to me, taking the plastic bag from Onew oppa and started digging into it.

"Well, Key is definitely not having a good day today because his father personally came to to school and dragged him by the ear out of the school. Hmm, that's what I hear when I'm in the convenience store."

Onew oppa sat down opposite of me and three of us formed a mini circle with the plastic bag in the middle.

"Wow. If Taemin were there, I bet he will laugh his head off." Jonghyun oppa grinned widely.

"Yeah he sure will," I laughed.





 

 

 

 

 





Taemin's POV
--------------------

I threw my head back and leaned casually on the leather chair.

Crap, it's more torturing than I thought.


I sighed loudly and buried my face in my hands with my elbows on the glass table.

"Mr Lee, tired?" I looked up and saw a lady in black, with her short hair neatly combed. "Ah, you came in. Did you knocked?" I asked bluntly, not hiding the fact that I know she's trying to flirt with me.

Girls in the world are all the same.

"Ah. I'm sorry I thought that you're too tired to answer me so I came in without knocking."

"Nevertheless, you should knock. It's basic courtesy and common sense." I smiled awkwardly at her and picked up my phone, pressing speed dial 1. "Working time is over isn't it? You should leave." I said and pressed the phone against my ear.

She stood there for a second and I saw disappointment written all over her face. After a while, she dragged her feet out of my office.

I took one of the clipboard and flipped through the papers.

Crap, product 6589.. What's that again? Aish.

"The number you've dialled is not responding, please try again later."

What? Not responding? Pfft. This girl is forever not picking up her phone.

I flipped through the product list looking for product 6589's details until I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I carelessly said and scanned the paper for product 6589.

Product 6589...

"Mr Lee, will you like to have dinner with me?"

"It's o-" my body was frozen for a moment before the voice was registered in my head. I quickly glance up from the clipboard and saw Heena standing there with a bag in her arms.

"Hee baby!" I smiled and turned my leather chair to the right, signalling for her to come over.

"Aigooo, my Oppa sure is working hard." I took the bag from her and placed it on my glass table. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I laid my head comfortably on her stomach.

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" I pulled her to sit on my lap although she's reluctant to do so.

"Since I'm here I don't feel like answering your call."

"What the..." I scoffed and she stood up.

"Let's eat. I brought dinner for us." She grabbed the bag from my table and walked over to the guest area.

"Wait a moment, I need to find something." I cleared my throat and continued in finding product 6589. "Crap. Does it even exist." I mumbled and took another file from the drawer. "What's wrong?" Heena walked over and stood opposite of me in front of the glass table.

"I'm finding the details of product 6589 but I can't find it dammit." I took out another file.

"Oh oh no. I'm not interested in that." She waved her hands in front of her and walked away again.

Tch that girl.

I reached out for my cell phone and called the main office.

"This is Lee Taemin. I can't find the detail for product 6589 and I n-.... What? What do you mean by that? Is i-..... Tomorrow?? Are you fu-....." I gasped and cleared my throat, "I mean are you kidding me? This is so last minut-.... What?! A week? What the f-"

I sighed and rubbed my temples, "fine fine. I'll be there tomorrow." I threw my phone on the table and sighed loudly again.

What bull is this. I've to go Zee entertainment tomorrow evening to take that ing document. Guess what's the fun part? Zee entertainment is at Taiwan. Ugh!!

"Waeyo? What now?"

"I've to go Taiwan for a week."

And it hit me in the face. Did I ever leave Heena for more than three days? I remembered there was a time I had this camp in High school for three days and I missed her like crazy until I escaped from school in the middle of the second night. Damn.

"A week?"

I rolled my eyes and walked over to her, taking the food containers out of the bag.

"Whoa. Kimchi ramen." I took in the scent of kimchi and opened the lid.

"You will be gone for a week?" She asked again, sitting opposite of me and I passed the container to her before opening the lid of another container.

"Umm." I muffled with the food in my mouth.

"Oh." She picked up her chopsticks slowly and started poking the food.

"It's just a week. Don't worry okay." I smiled and ruffled her hair with my other hand.

Yeah. It's just a week. Blah who am I kidding, I can't even bear with it for three days.

 

 

 

 

 

Hi peeps! EmizLucifer presenting new chapter!

You know something, I was looking through my first fanfic which was the Bloody Love that was made in.. 2009 I guess? Seriously guise, for those who have not seen it, I'm not asking you to go read but just look through. You will have realised that my english seriously... IMPROVED DAMN LOT LOL. I'm not praising myself but yeah, it's just that the English in Bloody Love is CRAP. Hehehe. As usual, comments are welcomed.

Oh yeah I know it's very sudden for Key to leave. HAHAHA.